X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
    Doesnt it look like "we've" just run our hands through it
    *runs away, giggling*
    I just ducked out of the picture. That's why he looks a little dazed as well.
    Just call me the "Smootching Phantom"

(It's a really slow day at work. Can't ya tell?)
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

*...stares..............O,O.........stares some more........................puddle of drool begins to form at her feet........*

this one always gets me drooling.......now where's that keyboard cover? >,>

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
        *...stares..............O,O.........stares some more........................puddle of drool begins to form at her feet........*

http://tinypic.com/beivk
        I think I see your keyboard cover over there...see it? No, over there---covered in drool. Yeah, that's it...
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

ooooh myyy. <knees give way, lucky michelle is sitting down or she'd be in a big puddle on the floor>, that is the one and only time in my life i have ever wanted to be a beer bottle. lucky, lucky bottle, to get jack's tongue just ....ok, my mind's gone waaay beyond PG now, hot flushes all over the place, sorry about that, going to have to go and read one of meimei's fic.

<phew!>
          Last edited by michelleb; 05 October 2004, 01:18 PM.
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I think I see your keyboard cover over there...see it? No, over there---covered in drool. Yeah, that's it...
            over here? >,> ....oh, thanks critter!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

I have a question:

Is licking the computer-screen dangerous?

I mean... could someone possibly get an electric shock by doing that?

Not that I would do something like that. I'm really just asking out of curiosity. I swear!

Comment

Jules, I believe this is what you misplaced - it's always good to have a back-up on standby (keep an extra one in your desk drawer, just for emergencies )

Last edited by Jacksbabe; 05 October 2004, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                  I have a question:

Is licking the computer-screen dangerous?

I mean... could someone possibly get an electric shock by doing that?

Not that I would do something like that. I'm really just asking out of curiosity. I swear!
                  Tame, Oh Tame, this question is yours.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Hmmm..... Okay, keep your hands off my clone, you LADY!!
                    Maybe we should report Meimei to the mods for swearing in the gutter.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                      Ohhhh, Tricia, can I be a bottle, too!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this man!
                      Heehee, Lorie....

Get your own bottle

This one's MINE

Comment

Jules, I believe this is what you misplaced - it's always good to have a back-up on standby (keep an extra one in your desk drawer, just for emergencies )

you're absolutely right, Jacksbabe. thank you! now i can drool safely!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

HE'S SO PRETTY!!!
                          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Doesnt it look like "we've" just run our hands through it
                            THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooooo yes. Now if only his hair was a bit more sticky up and a bit bigger smile and fingerless gloves it would be perfect for me. However, that could be dangerous as I am drooling quite a bit at this one.

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Oh NOW you just made me feel horrible

ok I MUST make it up to you
                                to say I am sorry AND in honor of BEV's 1000 posts
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...CityI_360W.jpg
                                Tame if that is how you apologize for yelling at folks... Well by all means woman scream at me!

Comment

Working...
                                X