X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
    Rune, Rune.. RUNE!!!

Where is the Warning.. huh chicky..
    I know I know I am a seasoned THUNKER but still... OH Lordy!!!
    *mock concern* Whoops! Poor ONTLL, did you go THUNK again? I can pretend to feel guilty about causing that if you like

Okay, the reason I didn't post a warning is because I know you like dissolving into puddles of goo! Come on admit it, you're a serial bungee thunker, hooked on taking that 'oh I can't breathe' headlong descent into RDA-heaven without the safety net every time!

Ahh, you think you hide it well by complaining about it but I'm on to you missy, don't think I'm not!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
      RUNE you killing me here.. Your comment..

Rune - O
      Kliggins - 2

OH and posting EYE pictures is Not FAIR game Rules.. But Keep them comming!!

OKAY EVERYONE, need your help, what is RUNE's OBSESSION!! I know its RDA.. I know that.. but

Her Favorite RDA Part.. ah, PG Forum!!
      Heh, still not telling, you'll have to ask my JCs.

And since you asked for more ...

Jack says pucker up!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        S9 Avalon
        Spoiler:
        Jack was promising Mitchell something while Mitchell was recouperating in the hospital. That was two years ago. One of the doctor's in the flashback said something about Mitchell not being able to walk, intensive therapy or something. I would think that the scene with Jack promising Mitchell anything he wanted was early season eight, while SG1 was still a three man team. By the time Mitchell was fully recovered, it would have been season nine and all of the team off on their own.
        True.

Avalon pt.1
        Spoiler:
        But I'd had the impression that Cam'd been in contact with Jack since that scene we were shown, probably talked with him several times, just to make sure everything was still in place and that the offer still stood, as well as to update him on his progress. I'm thinking of Landry’s line when he was telling a very surpised Cam that Sam left last week for a different type of command, Teal’c left a month ago, and Daniel was getting ready to leave on an Atlantis assignment… Landry seemed genuinely surprised Jack didn’t tell Cam about this, knowing how important it had been to Cam to be a part of that particular team. ‘Course Landry tried to immediately cover with a story about Jack… but… *shrugs* oh well…. let me wander away now…..
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
          *mock concern* Whoops! Poor ONTLL, did you go THUNK again? I can pretend to feel guilty about causing that if you like

Okay, the reason I didn't post a warning is because I know you like dissolving into puddles of goo! Come on admit it, you're a serial bungee thunker, hooked on taking that 'oh I can't breathe' headlong descent into RDA-heaven without the safety net every time!
          I think you hit that one on the head Rune!!!

"Com'n ON2L's.... admit it!"
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

"You know you like it!"

Comment

"Even if the bungee cord is only this long..."

Comment

I'm getting some very mixed feelings (well not mixed, mostly miserable actually) about S9 reading what you all have to say, it just feels Jack's been cruelly uprooted and shunted onto a sideline where he doesn't belong.

Reading the Avalon # 1 review / feedback thread just makes it worse.

Back to the thunk before I start sniffing again...

A smile might help.

Comment

"Ah Ah Ah... tell the truth here O'Neill Two L's...."

Comment

“The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth….”

Comment

"No safety net? Ouch!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        I think you hit that one on the head Rune!!!
                        (((SS)))) Heheh, we've got her now!

And of course, it would help if you actually attached the bungee cord to something wouldn't it?

Comment

Jack offers to be ON2L's safety net....

Comment

Come on, there's your landing target ONTLL, you can't miss now

Comment

Oh and BTW, you can apologise to Rune any time you're ready

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                                (((SS)))) Heheh, we've got her now!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...s/abyss-14.jpg
                                And of course, it would help if you actually attached the bungee cord to something wouldn't it?

"Whaddya mean she *didn't* have it anchored?!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X