No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaaahhhhddd, is that a sheen of sweat on his forehead… collapses in a heap.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714

DRESS BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS…
        squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ivy, you and Rune have totally outdone yourselves this morning. Take merit marks, the both of you!
        Last edited by Katkin; 14 July 2005, 08:50 AM. Reason: typo

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714

Ivy, it looks like you even beat Rural to it with the pain stick!!!!

Comment

Welcome, fi ! Fancy meeting you here!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
              squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ivy, you and Rune have totally outdone yourselves this morning. Take merit marks, the both of you!
              Thank you, Glad you enjoyed the pictures

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/season_4/411_point_of_no_return/411_Point_ON_Return007.jpg
                  ((((Rural)))) sorry I missed you too, loving your pics today though.

The one above must be the HOT dish of the day, right?

Comment

Time for me to get going........Bye GG's

My LJ

Comment

Originally Posted by blueiris
                      This really proves that the laws of nature do not apply to everyone. He's getting better looking and sexier as time goes by. Not just a saying to make one feel better about aging , but truly bet-ter. And when you consider how well he started off, it leaves me thinking he has an aging picture hidden in the attic. or that he's very friendly with Mother Nature.
                      Of these two choices, I'll go with the second. Mother Nature is most probably a GG, too, and this is some experiement of hers to see how hot a man can get. You go mom!
                      I am with you all the way there BlueIris, he's definitely got a thing going on with Mother Nature - the biggest GG of the lot

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by **fi**
                          I have to say out of all the threads ive seen so far this is my favourite...i now know where to come in season 9. *sob sob* Now i wont get withdrawel symptoms
                          Welcome to the Gutter, Fi. Jump right in a have fun thunking with us

Ohhhh .... so HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            By all means, please join me. The place is a dive but, they have good cherry pie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ils/urgo39.jpg. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../cherrypie.jpg

What's that, Jack? Am I having dessert? *wicked grin* In a little bit, when you're done with the pie.
                            *giggling*
                            The whip cream is in the cooler, Jynjyr - don't forget to save one of those cherries out of Jack's pie to decorate him ... uh ... whatever you're having for dessert

Jack says don't forget the sprinkles too!

Comment

OT...Excuse me...have a question...

Is it correct to say that someone has a Scotch accent or a Scottish accent? Sorry to bother you, but I'm sure someone here must know.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                                squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jack's having a siesta *grins* glad you enjoyed the pix Katkin

Comment

Working...
                                X