Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    *mightily distracted by Rural's cap*

Heh, same here, my hubs is not above a little gentle mocking now and then but it's all in good fun, besides we GGs are tough, we can take it

Yep we can!

Comment

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          Nifty neato picture Rural....hi C7 ...I just love Jack when he is doing his "thing"....it's like I could be in that picture just out of view....well....I could!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

The question of the day yesterday was about RL and when does everyone have time for it!

My question today is DO YOU HUSSIES EVER SLEEP?????? Gosh and golly you've been thunking hard!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              *guilt*

(((((C7))))) How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling good. Quickly popping in before I have to get back to this awful statement that I can't figure out. Bosses - could you possibly throw me a bone here? I can't remember what I did 4 months ago!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                MEEP! Oh chastise me again C7 PLEASE!

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se..._Ground028.jpg
                Hmm...I'll have to think about it... :
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                  Oh, I understand "bite me" just fine. It's the line I use most often in the mod hideout when we're discussing certain complaints from certain posters...

Oh, that's not the sense you meant?
                  *grinning*

Well at the risk of incriminating myself I think I'll just say no, that wasn't quite the sense I meant.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    Nifty neato picture Rural....hi C7 ...I just love Jack when he is doing his "thing"....it's like I could be in that picture just out of view....well....I could!
                    *waves* Hi Critter!!!

I just love Jack. Period. Mmm...
                    sigpic

Comment

The question of the day yesterday was about RL and when does everyone have time for it!

My question today is DO YOU HUSSIES EVER SLEEP?????? Gosh and golly you've been thunking hard!
                      Hi Critter

My LJ

Comment

Just doing some much needed thunking with the help of Tame and her wonderful collection!

Desperate Thunker

Comment

Congrats to our London hussies on the hosting of 2012 Olympics!!!!!

piccie from Tame's collection
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Movin the Man up

My LJ

Comment

Congrats to our London hussies on the hosting of 2012 Olympics!!!!!

piccie from Tame's collection
                              Excellent! Congrats on beating out the French! I knew I should have called a bookie...drats.

Editorial note: I'm a native San Franciscan, so rivalry, especially with Los Angeles and New York is in my blood. It's spilling over here, but no offense is intended. Besides, Paris was the favorite last I heard, and I never go with the favorite...unless it's San Francisco, of course.
                              Last edited by Admiral Q O; 06 July 2005, 09:38 AM. Reason: adding note

Comment

Nifty neato picture Rural....
                                Nifty neato picture!!!! I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone sometimes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X