• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Great, just what I need, a reputation

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...rdaj/s5rs0.jpg
    Jack says fourth word is; bet you won't get it
    Ahhh I'm onto him, I bet I will ... *works the whole thing out* .... oh my ... I can't believe you said that *giggles*... care to say it again?

*ahem*

Jack says, 'make up a cute shadow puppet story about Kliggs and her reputation and although it'll be a challenge, try to keep it PG FCOL!'

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        that pic gives me such a *&^%$# .... keep PG ... PG .... PG
        THE MAN in white

What we you saying Gatebee? I didn't quite..catch...that...

Comment

Didn't you know; I an an Evil Wench, at least according to Meimei

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../s3days1bl.jpg

Jack says throw some stones in a pond

MMJC: Well, she wasn't going to say anything but after posting a certain message to the Alphasite yesterday, a series of thunderstorms passed through last night and put the internet sat out of commission. She mumbled a lot about the Evil Wench...

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            Ahhh I'm onto him, I bet I will ... *works the whole thing out* .... oh my ... I can't believe you said that *giggles*... care to say it again?

*ahem*

Jack says, 'Let's make up a cute shadow puppet story about Kliggs and her repulation and although it'll be a challenge, try to keep it PG FCOL!'
            LOL. No thanks

Jacks says I am bored with kliggs' reputation, lets have a beer.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
              Geeze, you can't even dress yourself properly. Your shirt is buttoned crooked. Take it off and try again.
              ROTFL Not a bad idea!

Just ignore those other idiots....

Comment

MMJC: She's sitting on the edge of the bed just staring... If I didn't know better, I'd say she's asleep with her eyes open...

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                  http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/MacGyv...e_Stung022.jpg

Oooh...THUD!

(moan)

Egads, that man was such gorgeous shoulders. Wish we could have seen him in more tank t-shirts...

Thank you.

Morjana
                  I was wondering if anyone would notice that shot. Maybe I'm slipping around here! ((((((Morjana))))))

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                    Well,actually.... To be honest if I have ever said anything good about RDA in yellow, it's because it was RDA in yellow. Ideally I think he looks his absolute best in cooler tones. Blues, greens, browns and black, I just don't think yellow is best for his skin tone. But, as they say, I'll take RDA in anything over RDA in nothing. Er no, I think that came out wrong... More like I'll take RDA in anything, over no RDA at all, or over anyone else in anything else.
                    ((((Mel))))) Nice recovery dear. Very smooth!

Comment

MMJC: Yep, she was asleep with her eyes open. Now she's asleep with her eyes open and in the floor. You would think that falling off the bed would wake her up.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                        Well, he doesn't know I have thre... two, I said two! Besides he doesn't understand that he has thunking to thank for the sudden improvement in his sex life.
                        (That and certain fanfic I have read lately...shhhh)
                        ROTFLMAO!

Yeah they do have that affect. For the record, my spouse knows and thinks we're all insane. Which we are with lu...er love... for THE MAN. Hubs just walks by the comp, sees the thread open and rolls his eyes.

Comment

LOL. No thanks

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...aj/s3sog06.jpg

Jacks says I am bored with kliggs' reputation, lets have a beer.

Oh I can do that!

Jack says; d'ya want a hotdog or some nice charred meat to go with that beer?

Comment

Okay, I've posted this before but you can never have to many Jacks.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ackBashful.jpg

MMJC: Well, she wasn't going to say anything but after posting a certain message to the Alphasite yesterday, a series of thunderstorms passed through last night and put the internet sat out of commission. She mumbled a lot about the Evil Wench...
                              There she goes again, blaming Kliggs for putting her sat out of commission.

She probably forgot to pay the bill again
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jynjyr, Meimei, Rune, Kliggins, and Ivy*

Damn girls I'm STILL playing catch up this morning. If the Forum hadn't gone boom yesterday I would never have made it!

Comment

Working...
                                X