RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    You better be careful Kliggins. I don't know what kind of hospital you work at but if it's a mental hospital and you go around attacking stange, handsome, thunk worthy, drool making, gutter dropping, heart stopping men...they may have to admit you!

On the other hand, at least you're in the right place in case of a thunking emergency.

yes, but does anyone actually see strange, handsome, thunk worthy drool making gutter dropper heart stopping men in real life, walking down the street, standing next to the photocopier, just there, waiting for you to grab them? (i swear, if anyone says 'yes i'm married to one' i'm just going to have to kill you). the thudworthy men all seem to be in studios in canada, not walking around in london
    Last edited by michelleb; 29 September 2004, 06:14 AM.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      yes, but does anyone actually see strange, handsome, thunk worthy drool making gutter dropper heart stopping men in real life, walking down the street, standing next to the phocopier, just there, waiting for you to grab them? (i swear, if anyone says 'yes i'm married to one' i'm just going to have to kill you). the thudworthy men all seem to be in studios in canada, not walking around in london
      This is so the truth michelle. And if they are that good looking they are usually so stuck on themselves that they are jerks!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

This is so the truth michelle. And if they are that good looking they are usually so stuck on themselves that they are jerks!
        that's part of RDA's charm..very modest and self-effacing. doesn't treat himself like a sex god...although he does have those 'damn i'm sexy, don't you just want to jump me right now' poses, and he so obviously is a sex god, he doesn't seem to be stuck on himself at all

Comment

that's part of RDA's charm..very modest and self-effacing. doesn't treat himself like a sex god...although he does have those 'damn i'm sexy, don't you just want to jump me right now' poses, and he so obviously is a sex god, he doesn't seem to be stuck on himself at all
          Yeah, but wouldn't we want to be stuck on him?
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Yeah, but wouldn't we want to be stuck on him?

on him, around him, with him, .....in every possible sense of the word.

weren't you supposed to be hiding in the shadows (and i'm supposed to be working)

Comment

I'm more than happy to worship him for the sex god that he is!
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

on him, around him, with him, .....in every possible sense of the word.

weren't you supposed to be hiding in the shadows (and i'm supposed to be working)
                I am hiding in the shadows. Just like you're working.
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

I am hiding in the shadows. Just like you're working.

hiding in the shadows with jack..working with jack..what nice little fantasy lives we have

Comment

hiding in the shadows with jack..working with jack..what nice little fantasy lives we have
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by lostelf
                      Yum....Jack on top is always good.

(I have been ordered by Nikkirose to delurk, so here I am, delurking....)
                      Congratulations on your delurking!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler

oh my gosh, i just noticed the smiley's in your sig, they are so cute!!

oh yeah, the topic...umm..jack is steaming, wet-dreaming hot.

and yes, mei-mei, i am going back to work. what about you? don't think i don't know that you're right here

Comment

oh my gosh, i just noticed the smiley's in your sig, they are so cute!!

oh yeah, the topic...umm..jack is steaming, wet-dreaming hot.

and yes, mei-mei, i am going back to work. what about you? don't think i don't know that you're right here
                          Ur... Caught? I'm going, I'm going....

With all these steamy pics I'd rather be co.... Never mind!

(Mei Mei is going to work now... Really, she is... Or maybe she'll just go to lunch....)

Comment

Hi Gang,
                            I've searched all the sites I can find and I can't find a pic. I'm re-doing the pics in my signature, but can't find a good "General Jack". One where you can see the stars on his BDU's (I keep wanting to type BVD's) and he's not looking so dang serious.
                            This one came from JackFic, but I can't get it to clean up.

I wouldn't object to a pic of the General in his BVD's, mind you.
                            Last edited by Jynjyr; 29 September 2004, 08:45 AM. Reason: added attachment
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                              Hey all! Long time, no drool! Not even a darn thunk. I see you've been busy
                              over the last two weeks! I am so proud of you Gutter Gals!!!

<snip>
                              It's good to be back in the gutter mists.

((((((((((((( OZ )))))))))))

It's great to have you back in the gutter!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                Hi Gang,
                                I've searched all the sites I can find and I can't find a pic. I'm re-doing the pics in my signature, but can't find a good "General Jack". One where you can see the stars on his BDU's (I keep wanting to type BVD's) and he's not looking so dang serious.
                                This one came from JackFic, but I can't get it to clean up.

I wouldn't object to a pic of the General in his BVD's, mind you.
                                Oh THUNK YOU!!! After a whole day - so-called - off tending the kids (actually it's ME that's OFF!! ) that sight just revived me!!!
                                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                                ............oo0oo............

Comment

Working...
                                X