RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    All things considered the poor man might be better off facing this crowd armed!

OY! This man is sooooo hot. Thunks for sharing on a quiet Thunkin' Friday afternoon. I hope I can hold this image long enough to have sweet dreams...
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Ah yes your true nature is revealed. I always knew you belonged in the shallows. Of course I'm always in the deep end.... It's all about the acting dontcha know....
      Acting?

*looks confused*

Acting! Yes, of course!

*winks at Rural*

Acting, let's not forget the acting!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        You folks (I was going to say 'ladies', but those are in short supply) are a bad influence on my work habits.
        I'm sitting there after lunch, diligently *chuckles* doing the technical work for which I'm being paid. I thought I'd successfully dragged my mind out of the gutter. Until I got this perfectly innocent e-mail from a salesman. He's REALLY talking about making a part for a jet engine.
        If your minds are stuck in the same place mine was, this won't seem PG.
        (Highlight to read)

... wants to feed in at the top of the hole and plunge all the way to the bottom, then retract from the side and pull out ...

I had to leave my desk.

Let's plunge back down the depths.
        http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/55a_jpg.htm
        ROFLMAO!!! I love the email. No wonder you had to leave your desk!
        I was laughing so hard at the email that I was totally taken unawares by the pic! Half-nekkid Mac! What are you trying to do to me, woman????

*This is Bev's resident Paramedic here. I'm afraid she is unable to talk to you at the moment. We hope she will be back to full thunking condition soon.*
        sigpic

Comment

You folks (I was going to say 'ladies', but those are in short supply) are a bad influence on my work habits.
          I'm sitting there after lunch, diligently *chuckles* doing the technical work for which I'm being paid. I thought I'd successfully dragged my mind out of the gutter. Until I got this perfectly innocent e-mail from a salesman. He's REALLY talking about making a part for a jet engine.
          (Highlight to read)

... wants to feed in at the top of the hole and plunge all the way to the bottom, then retract from the side and pull out ...

I had to leave my desk.

Sounds like this requires a great deal of technique (and possibly contortionist abilities )....... and practise, lots of practise.....

*splashes happily in gutter home*

Comment

Thanks to Morjana...

http://www.spacecast.com/media/detai...ncementsID=109

Huge, HUGE pictures!

Lovely....
            Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

(Highlight to read)

I had to leave my desk.

you know, i wish i could come up with something poetical, or meaningful, or clever or even funny to say about my reaction to this pic. but all i can say is

damn, that man drives me crazy!!!!
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

All things considered the poor man might be better off facing this crowd armed!

MMMMMMMMMM He's sooooo dreamy!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Hello...er...ladies (not sure that's the right word though LOL)...

I realize it's been a long while since I've posted here or done any thunk vids but I just wanted to pop in and say hello and post my latest thunk vid--

"Naughty Girl" by Beyonce

and if the name doesn't tell you anything, well, you're not the gutter girls I thought you were

This one was for Tame's bday (she got a sneak preview ) and thanks to Mala for all her BEAUTIFUL caps!!

Enjoy!
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

(Highlight to read)

I had to leave my desk.

OH, MY! Oh my, oh my, oh my.... There is really nothing to be said there... Oh my...

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

I realize it's been a long while since I've posted here or done any thunk vids but I just wanted to pop in and say hello and post my latest thunk vid--

and if the name doesn't tell you anything, well, you're not the gutter girls I thought you were

This one was for Tame's bday (she got a sneak preview ) and thanks to Mala for all her BEAUTIFUL caps!!

Enjoy!
                      marimba, this is fantastic, as usual! Thanks to you and to Mala for her excellent pics.
                      sigpic

Comment

(Highlight to read)

I had to leave my desk.

OMG. I am in a Catholic hospital reading that. My job is not supposed to leave me with stupid grin constantly on my face.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                          Mmm just found another 'newie'. Now I don't usually go for the stubbly/beard look, but you know what with the glasses, the long hair and that smile I could just change my mind.

And Kliggins - its been a while but "it's a suit pic"

Thank you Jacksbabe!!! I saw the suit and drooled to my hearts content. While I am not a fan of the bushy beard look, I love this look.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

Enjoy!
                            OMG!!!! You have out done yourself this time! Your best Thunk video yet!! THANK YOU MALA for letting her use your great caps!!!!!!
                            Last edited by Nikkirose; 24 September 2004, 05:59 PM. Reason: Petes fault hehe

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              OY! This man is sooooo hot. Thunks for sharing on a quiet Thunkin' Friday afternoon. I hope I can hold this image long enough to have sweet dreams...
                              You mean your dreams are noting more than SWEET? Hmmm perhaps you should check out marimba's new video.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                OMG. I am in a Catholic hospital reading that. My job is not supposed to leave me with stupid grin constantly on my face.
                                Watch out for that nun waiting around the corner ready to smack you in the hand for such impure thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X