RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Okay now how are we supposed to be good little ladies with THAT as an image inducer? I mean really talk about a hard job to 'follow through' on. I mean going up and down that road of propriety is just way more than we can 'handle'
    IT sure is HARD isn't it? I'd say that we do a mighty fine job of keeping it up. I mean it's hard to keep jack up on top....of the first page. We all have to make sacrifices.

Comment

Originally Posted by sgt.siler
      Here in the states, Wednesday is also referred to as 'Hump Day'.

Okay now how are we supposed to be good little ladies with THAT as an image inducer? I mean really talk about a hard job to 'follow through' on. I mean going up and down that road of propriety is just way more than we can 'handle'
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        Here in the states, Wednesday is also referred to as 'Hump Day'.
        Ok, for us Brits (and everyone else in the world) ...... please explain that statement!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
          Ok, for us Brits (and everyone else in the world) ...... please explain that statement!!!!
          THe middle of the week is considered the hump to get over to get to the weekend. LOL But take it however you want to take it and considering the people I know, it will probably fit!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            THe middle of the week is considered the hump to get over to get to the weekend. LOL But take it however you want to take it and considering the people I know, it will probably fit!
            Mmmm ... Wednesdays will never look so boring again!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by meimei
              Originally posted by Jacksbabe
              Mmmm ... Wednesdays will never look so boring again!!!!
              I wonder if Jack would like to spend Wednesdays with me?????
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                I wonder if Jack would like to spend Wednesdays with me?????
                Perhaps we should name Wednesday Jack/Rda day! He will come and visit each Wednesday.

Comment

IT sure is HARD isn't it? I'd say that we do a mighty fine job of keeping it up. I mean it's hard to keep jack up on top....of the first page. We all have to make sacrifices.
                  Oh I can give till it hurts for such a FINE cause. I mean that's what we're all about right? We all have the deepest affection for THE MAN

Comment

Perhaps we should name Wednesday Jack/Rda day! He will come and visit each Wednesday.
                    Jack/Mac/RDA day, and in our dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

Why I do believe your mouth is hanging open. I can't understand why that would be.

Comment

Oh I can give till it hurts for such a FINE cause. I mean that's what we're all about right? We all have the deepest affection for THE MAN
                        touche'

Comment

Why I do believe your mouth is hanging open. I can't understand why that would be.

I sure know why mine is.

Comment

All things considered the poor man might be better off facing this crowd armed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              Before I go, I feel like I MUST put up some pix....OK, I have a couple more from Changling:

okay, this is the conversation i just imagined

Michelle 'You want me to sit where? on the bed? ok, jack, whatever you say

Jack 'big grin....'

my, what a nice fantasy
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

You folks (I was going to say 'ladies', but those are in short supply) are a bad influence on my work habits.
                                I'm sitting there after lunch, diligently *chuckles* doing the technical work for which I'm being paid. I thought I'd successfully dragged my mind out of the gutter. Until I got this perfectly innocent e-mail from a salesman. He's REALLY talking about making a part for a jet engine.
                                If your minds are stuck in the same place mine was, this won't seem PG.
                                (Highlight to read)

... wants to feed in at the top of the hole and plunge all the way to the bottom, then retract from the side and pull out ...

I had to leave my desk.

Let's plunge back down the depths.
                                http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/55a_jpg.htm
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X