RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
    That last pic (I just couldn't URL it) Reminds me so much of JACK. That LOOK!!
    I wonder what RDA was saying.....hmmmm...if only I was that fly on the wall...cheaper than the $$$$ entrance fee they were charging too.

Comment

SUCH a Richard thing. I love the way he puts himself into a character. Then you can point out the similarities between two parts, or a character and him in a BTS and you can say "Hey there's that Rick thing!!"

Comment

Somebody come here and keep me company or so help me i'll...i'll...i'll start singing backstreet boys songs!!! Okay, so maybe i'll just go watch shipper vids...no, i'll do both...

Comment

okay you asked for it...(clears throat) Show me the reason for being lonely...

MJC: Mel!
          MMC: I was sleeping!!
          MJRC: Why aren't you in bed?

Mel thinks-hmmm good question, the GG's appear to be down for the night. it's 3:16, the birds are singing. I have to get up in the morning...I think I will got to bed. It's not like I knew any more of that song anyway...

Comment

One last thing before I go to sleep. The morning pic for all those about to wake up.

courtesy of StargateShow. I can only hope they allow hotlinking. The whole site was in french or something. Well, here goes. And whether this works or not i'm saying...Adieu

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
              TPTB probably already know this.
              Did they think the serious Jack-fans didn't know him from the shape of back of his ears and how the hair grows on his neckline? His hands are a dead giveaway.
              *cough* Actually...that was Dan Shea in the opening sequence of "Abyss."

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                Yes RDA's bracelet was from Tibet. AT's has something to do with supporting the troups I believe. RDA wore something like that back in MacGyver days for a few eps as well. I know he wore it in an episode called Strictly Business. The bracelet was red and had something to do with the Services.

Speaking of hand items I just noticed something I had never noticed before. RDA is always switching which hand he wears his watch on. Most people I know only wear it on one side or the other. In capping Between Two Fires yesterday I noted it was on his left hand. Just now while looking for pics I found a couple with the watch on his right hand. Just something curious.
                I think the bracelet he wore in Strictly Business and Hope, Faith and Charity was for either POW or MIA, very similar to the ones they had in the 70's.
                sigpic

Comment

I felt the need for some Action Jack this morning...

Thanks to rdanderson.com

My LJ

Comment

and here I felt contemplative this morning.

sigpic

Comment

Jack and his Big Honkin' Gun..

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        I think the bracelet he wore in Strictly Business and Hope, Faith and Charity was for either POW or MIA, very similar to the ones they had in the 70's.

Yes, the bracelet in those episodes was a POW/MIA bracelet for the Gulf War.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                          Yes, the bracelet in those episodes was a POW/MIA bracelet for the Gulf War.

Morjana
                          Thanks for confirming my memory; nice to know it is not totally gone yet.

Sticky-up hair anyone? Bev?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Thanks for confirming my memory; nice to know it is not totally gone yet.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v257/kligg/s5bb.jpg

Sticky-up hair anyone? Bev?
                            Aahhh, sticky-up hair....nice one......

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

The look? I'm too busy staring at those forearms!

*SIGH*

*slides off chair in happy pile of goo*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X