X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
    SHAME on her Eh!!
    I bet Jack Rourke isn't happy!!

[CENTERCalm down Jack, Jynjyr and ME will never forget you!! NEVER!!!

Well I think ONTLL's YOU would be the first to know I could never forget Jack R. My newest psychotic obsession...

It was a misprint. I meant to say Jack's plural.

Damn I feel like I've been gone forever I plan on coming back in full force soon. Right now I'm checking in on my way to a workout. Have to stay in shape for the clones eh ladies?
    Last edited by melpomene; 16 May 2005, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Lucky make-up lady

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        In honor of your new monitor, ShimmeringStar. *I snurched this one from one you posted, sorry*
        http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/RDA7.jpg
        Done in oil and watercolor.
        Too cool! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          In honor of your new monitor, ShimmeringStar. *I snurched this one from one you posted, sorry*

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/RDA7.jpg
          Done in oil and watercolor.
          Very nice. *grins* Looks like you've been playing in PS, eh greytop? The effects are nice (I like the watercolor one & 2 others that I can't think of the name of right now...) I'll play in PS... that's my plan.... later this week. Need to finish the spring cleaning though before I allow myself to go all out & play... otherwise it'll never get done!

(((Greytop)))
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            (((SS))) Glad you're back, I've missed your gorgeous caps ^^

Take care of the new monitor when you'e drooling over Jack now
            (((Rune)))

I've missed you & everyone else too....

I'll try to be gentle.... can't make too many guarantees though.... I might just get caught up in the moment....
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Very nice. *grins* Looks like you've been playing in PS, eh greytop? The effects are nice (I like the watercolor one & 2 others that I can't think of the name of right now...) I'll play in PS... that's my plan.... later this week. Need to finish the spring cleaning though before I allow myself to go all out & play... otherwise it'll never get done!

(((Greytop)))
              I use a program called Nova Photo Explosion. I do have PS but I haven't played with that very much.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                For Feli... Jack's looking for you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...oGallery01.jpg
                *jumps up*

I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thank you, Jynjyr!

Everyone: this paddle is now officially in my possession! But before you make me use it remember one thing: you don't know what's on the backside of it... *laughs maniacally*

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    I am hoping someone who's seen the season 7 lowdown could possibly
                    answer this question for me. I know RDA dropped his pants to show
                    of his scar, but I'd like to ask one question. Can anyone tell me if
                    the bottom photo is a manip?? Because I'm sort of wondering what
                    happened to his grey shorts in the first photo. Not that the second
                    photo is not enjoyable to look at, but he seems to have lost part of
                    his pants.
                    http://img184.echo.cx/img184/8200/low198mc.jpg
                    http://img184.echo.cx/img184/218/low212ia.jpg
                    I'd just like to say...
                    'God Bless RDA for dropping his BDU's and giving us a better look at what's stashed under all those baggy pants he wears.'

Edit: LoL, I'm sorta thinking that my choice of the word 'stashed' was a little more suggestive than I had originally intended. I was really thinking about his legs...honest....really.

UM, I don't think the second pic was an Edit...
                    Cuz I never did nothing to these pics whatsoever!!

Click for Animation!!

so they might not be or maybe manipulated
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

MacGyver in Nightmares: Short hair (YES! ). He kept saying, "Think MacGyver, think". I kept saying, "Thunk Critter, thunk"!!!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Shush!! Kliggins, don't mention the pond... I don't think she goes there too often... Wouldn't want her taking the paddle in there...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...AndHarry03.jpg

Jack's a little upset at the thought of Feli cavorting in the pond...
                        First of all: I don't cavort! Never!

Secondly: you have no idea how often I spend time in and around the pond - and that's the way it's got to be!

Comment

MJC:Where's Mel?
                          MMC:Lifting weights.
                          MJC:Mmm think I'll join her for a few rounds.
                          MMC:I tried, she wasn't interested.
                          MJC: Mel? She usually LIKES company
                          MMChe's still moping over ONTLL's and Jynjyr saying she forgot Jack R.
                          MJC:Jack R? What IS it with that guy? What kind of a name is Jack R?
                          MMC: You're just jealous Jack. Anyway, you shouldn't say that in front of him.
                          MJC: In front of who?
                          MJRC: Me
                          MJC:Oh for crying out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            I was wondering if I could get help in locating a picture. The other day, up on GW's rotating banners, I saw a picture of Jack looking through a magnifying glass. I believe Jack was standing up, sticking out his tongue and Daniel was sitting next to him. Does anyone have a clue what episode this picture is from??

Thanks a bunch,
                            Kat
                            Its from an episode called "Menace"
                            its when they meet the Replicator Girl "Reece" (aka Reece's Piece's - Repicator parts - hehehe!!)

(thanks SG Screencaps)
                            I like this part, cuz Daniel is telling everyone about the Attention span of the Replicator is like a child (meanwhile in the background Jack is playing with the Magnifying glass)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

mmmmmm ABYSS!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                                Its from an episode called "Menace"
                                its when they meet the Replicator Girl "Reece" (aka Reece's Piece's - Repicator parts - hehehe!!)

I like this part, cuz Daniel is telling everyone about the Attention span of the Replicator is like a child (meanwhile in the background Jack is playing with the Magnifying glass)
                                Hee! One of my favorite RDA ad-libs!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X