RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    now see I am one that has ALWAYS liked him the beard....he just sort of takes on a *Dangerous Edge* when he looks like that.....ok well maybe it is only me [/center]

VERY dangerous, which, since you just know he's Very sweet, makes the VERY dangerous look VERY sexy. (Too many verys?)

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

I'd buy that for my car any day....what smell would you have on it. Wanted to give you green but could not. thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        Oh no! You can't do that. There's still 5 more seasons to be released!

you're right!!(takes RDA Energy Drink to stay alive for 5 more seasons...)

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          What happens on June 7? Please post another picture with your answer.
          Yes, and a hug would be really nice...and post another picture while you're at it please!
          *shakes head* Critter...Critter...Critter...what are we going to do with you? Will this do?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            *shakes head* Critter...Critter...Critter...what are we going to do with you? Will this do?
            [/center]

mmmmm dirty Jack. But I think Critter wanted more Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
              I'm not so sure about that.

sigpic

Comment

Critter can have more Mac. I'll take more dirty Jack. Please, please, please!
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

WARNING: Mel is once again hitting the chocolate cake. Beware of falling green jello, irresponsible posting, and roping gatebee and other GG's into rousing chorus's of Nuts In May

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                    Rural!!! OH MY... I don't have this one!!!

Okay I am commenting on page 417 now, and um, It getting harder and harder to stay on my chair!!!

Fingers are hurting, fingers hurt, changing the pic from IMG to URL... ouch!!!
                    http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/promo/...yver_years.jpg

Glad you liked the picture. I have seen it several places. This version was scrubbed by Mala for me

Comment

I didn't see anyone answer this so June 7th is when season 2 of Mac comes out on DVD. And then, I can die...
                      Thunk you for the information mel...but please don't die. It would be awfully lonely in the gutter if you were to leave us!!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/promo/...yver_years.jpg

Glad you liked the picture. I have seen it several places. This version was scrubbed by Mala for me
                        Ahhhh that Mala...she certainly does scrub well, doesn't she?
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

WARNING: Mel is once again hitting the chocolate cake. Beware of falling green jello, irresponsible posting, and roping gatebee and other GG's into rousing chorus's of Nuts In May
                          rlol.....but I do love nuts in may, in june, in july....especially if ....rda is on hand...thunks

Comment

What happens on June 7? Please post another picture with your answer.
                            MacGyver Season two comes out June 7. According to Molly from the rdandersonfans list (I don't remember the webbie she read from) Season three and four are due in August and December respectively. I really hope they stick to that schedule since they pushed s2 back from April to June.

Oh and ONTLLs you will have to share him my dear! You aren't the only one wanting to run your fingers through that hair of his!

Critter will this do?

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              (((((BEV))))) you know me too well my gutter dwelling friend!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Ahhhh that Mala...she certainly does scrub well, doesn't she?

He's scrubbing up pretty well himself. I think I perfer him dirty but he does clean up good....

(grabs an RDA Energy Bar to stay alive so Critter won't be lonely)

Comment

Working...
                                X