X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Whump, some neck, and some blue.

And with that I bid you all good evening

Comment

Argh!! The satellite internet is down and I'm trying to view the Thunk threads with dial up!!! ARGH!!!! Half the piccies aren't loading and the other half are loading just enough to tease me!!! WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I want real DSL!!

Hopefully, after this shut down/restart procedure it will work right... It could be as long as three hours... And I can't stay on dial up cause they will have to call me back! ARGH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        Those last two pics *sigh* *sniffle*
        Time for some TLC. Night all.

Two pics from Small Victories.

Jack: Ahhhh, Crap!!

I love that line. So perfect for the situation.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I'll say one thing about RDA. Not many men get better looking as they get older. He does.

I watched and adored him as Jeff Webber on "General Hospital." I skipped "McGyver" all together. Wonder why?

But during his years as Jack O'Neill, he has just consistently gotten better looking! We'll go through withdrawal not seeing him every week! Imagine what Sam will be going through!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Argh!! The satellite internet is down and I'm trying to view the Thunk threads with dial up!!! ARGH!!!! Half the piccies aren't loading and the other half are loading just enough to tease me!!! WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I want real DSL!!

Hopefully, after this shut down/restart procedure it will work right... It could be as long as three hours... And I can't stay on dial up cause they will have to call me back! ARGH!!!!!
            ((((( Mei-Mei ))))) I hope your connection comes back soon. Here's a little bit of neck.

WET MAC ALERT

You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
              It's nice to know that Jack and I both have 'an insane aversion' of bugs.
              I'm tucked into the corner behind him. Such a gentleman.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../nemesis09.jpg
              Count me in as well with the aversion to bugs.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                Having a stressful day at work and it's nice to see some Thunkalicious pics to make me feel better.

My Spike channel (27) is already showing "MacGyver" each day. It used to be at 9am and 3pm, but I think they're just showing it at 3pm now.
                That is the current schedule for me too.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                  . : . . : . . : .. : . . : . !!!!!YES! 200 posts,gooooo super-solider!!!!!. : . . : . . : .. : . . : .
                  Congrats AK

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    aaawwwww what a man....don't you just love such a wonderful alpha male like Jack

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                      http://img186.exs.cx/img186/6363/rda0je.jpg
                      http://img160.exs.cx/img160/1493/rda19mh.jpg
                      isn't he adorable ??
                      Nice caps lonely star; best I have seen from this clip.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

See what happens to people who torment me with boonie pics of Jack?

Remember to send payment Meimei's satellite company
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack seems a little annoyed because Feli hasn't been able to visit the gutter.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Jack seems a little annoyed because Feli hasn't been able to visit the gutter.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igg/jackbp.jpg
                            thanks for RDA pic ...last look before going to bed...night Jack

Comment

want to add that Jack is my favorite character, im on season 5 now and he is super funny!!!

Comment

Not having seen Feli or a while, Jack becomes concerned and goes on a recon mission to find her.

Last edited by Kliggins; 25 April 2005, 11:35 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X