RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Ugh, that's not fun, hope you feel better soon.

Jack says anything he can do to help, just ask
    CS: Anything you say?

CSJC: Oy. I didn't it again, didn't I?

C'mere Jack...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
      As I was browsing through the photos this morning, I realized that the posture of RDA in a photo that Kliggans posted; and one from the Abyss featurette on the previous page were similar. I matched them...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...k-in-black.jpg

MOrjana

Ooooh Good catch, Morjana! And good job on the matching!... A little dye in his hair, and it's the same guy!!
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Sorry Just posting to move ahead and above Baal Thread!!!

Pic taken in 1992, not a big Fan of the Mustache, but the CHEST and Overalls make up for it!!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          I really tried to post last night. You all were so busy and it was great to see. Unfortunately I kept getting the data base error. Got it once this morning as well so I really hope this comes through.

Just following up on my comment to Rune. THE MAN is truly timeless

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/promo/...lassy_Rick.jpg
          http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/promo/Promo_Sg1-Rick1.jpg

You all have a great day!
          Oh *squeeee* and THUNK!!! (staring at that pair of pictures)
          Timeless and gorgeous!

I keep getting that database error too, *sniff* talk about frustrating, so near but so far.

(((Rural))) Have a good day too

Comment

Just postiing an attachment to keep our boy where he belongs. I 'scrubbed' a recent cap given to me by Morjana. 2002 Star interview. I hope you like the result.
            Attached Files

Comment

I love the First one!!! If the Fate of the World relied on JackOH MY!!!

I like the other ones I showed, HELLO there from ABYSS!!!
              NOT impressed with the GIF one (but that is my opinion)

Good Job!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                For Critter and all the GutterGals, I present to you a few caps from Paradise Lost:

DANG IT!!! Why do I feel so Guilty looking at those EYES or that one EYE!!

Nice Caps C7!!!

...Slowly, at a steady pace slides off computer chair into a pile of GOO!!
                sigpic

Comment

I badly need to get some more pics capped (and I badly need some free time to do them in) so nothing new from me today *guilt* So how about a cobbled together hotch-potch wallpaper? The majority of the pics are my own downsized B&W caps but I think there are a couple of others in there I've resized that were originally someone else's, ie the fingerless gloves one *drool* Being thick I've forgotten who though, sorry *more guilt* if you recognise one then thanks and all credit to you

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                    Hey AM you mean this......*giggles loudly*
                    Warning!Incoming Thunkage!
                    (HA!!! )

OH MY!!! My pics don't go into that Much DETAIL!!!
                    THANK YOU!!!
                    ****ThUnK**** ouch!!!

Okay I can't I just can't URL this pic, I just CAN'T, I won't, NEGATIVE on that, NO WAY HOSEY!!! Uh NO!! NO!! Sorry!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just postiing an attachment to keep our boy where he belongs. I 'scrubbed' a recent cap given to me by Morjana. 2002 Star interview. I hope you like the result.
                      *official sounding voiceover*
                      We apologise for loss if transmission. Rune is currently wearing a silly grin as she struggles to cope with the concept of Jack getting scrubbed. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Comment

Looks good Rural! Thanks and thanks to Morjana too for the original cap.
                        Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

That Man can put a Smile on everyone, just look at him Laugh, you can almost hear it!!!
                          Nice Cap SS!!
                          P.S. Why can't Jack wear Leather pants more often!!!
                          Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 24 April 2005, 08:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to URL
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh my AK ....
                            well there goes any hope of coherent thought for the rest of the evening

Comment

While it's still morning, thought I'd give a nice little parade of the man in his nice fancy look. No wonder I love a guy in uniform.

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                                Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X