RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    JYNIYR!!!!!! Are you trying to kill me with those ears!!! oh my.....*thunk*!!!

KJC: Fer cryin' out loud, why is it always my ears?
    sigpic

Comment

I know that is the Jack Thunk Thread, but Mac was my first Thunk so he get the honor of 1000th post.

That is awesome! Definitely something nice to start off the day!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
        ........JYNJYR...for your 1000th post........
        http://img170.exs.cx/img170/3633/macwprop2ab.jpg
        (capped by moi for vous)
        Merci beaucoup, Madame. Vous êtes une bonne amie.
        MacGyver, mon homme merveilleux, venez avec moi et . . . .

Geeze, I embarrassed him. I didn't think he spoke French.

Last edited by Jynjyr; 12 April 2005, 02:40 AM.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Thanks, Kliggens. I like that burgundy shirt on him. Of course, I like anything on him. (I can hear the chorus of GG's saying, "Or Nothing.")

Hey, I just noticed. You toned down the cheerleaders. They're not so hyperactive.
          Last edited by Jynjyr; 12 April 2005, 03:05 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            RDA at the press conference
            http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/misc/seal_08.jpg
            http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/misc/seal_09%27.jpg
            http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/misc/seal_12.jpg

You can hear in his voice that he wasn't feeling well but he looked great and his feelings about the situation are very clear.
            Holy....buckets!!! He looks absolutly great there!! He truely is a sliverfox!! *phew* *thunk*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
              I could live with a 'reward' from Mac and 'monumental oops' is a much better word...I like them big words!

Monday was really rough for me...had hail around 1:30 this morning the size of golf balls and the sound could have wakened the dead...scared me right out of bed! (Hopefully my roof is not in need of repair!) And no Mac clone to be found to comfort me since I hadn't watched his dvd's yet! Which I plan to remedy right now so I can get my just 'rewards' from Mac!
              :eeK: That does not sound good at all. You better rip off that plastic and have a watch. I really hope your roof is okay, talk about your rude awakenings!

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                I loved the audio portion of that segment when RDA was talking to the seal pup!

Morjana
                I loved it too Morjana. So gentle.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Hmmmmm....someone sounds a little sensitive here. Bev, I believe you have some competition. I think that Rural is a closet sticky-up hair thunker! It's OK Rural....nothing to be ashamed about. Nope. Nothing at all! We support our fellow gutter gals here...come on, admit it!
                  Actually I'm not a great fan of the sticky up look, I was just afraid you were going to come after the poor fellow with a pair of scissors! ((((Critter))))))

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                    Oh and Since Ambermoon got me hunting the First Disk of My (Very Well Watched ) MacGyver Set!!! I found this...

Jynjyr Another Coin!!!

Interesting thing to think about, Let RDA play with a Telescope in the First episode of your Series, and it should run more then Seven Seasons!!

P.S. not true for all his shows (darn it eh!!)
                    I got so excited when I realized I could cap Legend that I forgot to post this.
                    (see #17516 for Legend)
                    You've got a way to go to catch my Coin Collection. Keep up the good work, ON2LL .

Ya know what would have been even weirder? If both scenes had been shot in the same place. But Mac was in LA, Jack was in Vancouver.
                    Great, now I'm going to be trying to spot same locations in the two shows.
                    Last edited by Jynjyr; 12 April 2005, 03:12 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                      Aw, I missed my airing and I can't download the clip. Anybody want to do a recap? What if Jack asks?

I can get the audio to play on 3 different programs. Can't get the video to play at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

I know that is the Jack Thunk Thread, but Mac was my first Thunk so he get the honor of 1000th post.

This really should be the RDA THUNK thread since we all THUNK for the man in a variety of roles and situations. Congrats on 1000 posts Jynjyr and I love the graphic.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                          For my 500th post, I though I'd bring up a scrumptious pic from Grace. Not my favorite episode, but man did he look HOT in it!

He did indeed look HOT, sizzlin' even. I actually love Grace and I recently capped it myself. Congrats on 500!
                          Spoiler:
                          I capped every nuance of THAT kiss as i'm a Shipper. As much as I did enjoy the alt Jack/Sam in Moebius I really wish we had gotten a GraceType kiss from the real deal when they were sitting on the dock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                            This really should be the RDA THUNK thread since we all THUNK for the man in a variety of roles and situations. Congrats on 1000 posts Jynjyr and I love the graphic.

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/MacGyv...vePart1_01.jpg
                            Thanks, Rural.
                            I can't take credit for the background graphic. That was part of a promo package that was released with the DVD's for S1. I think I got it from EwokMonster or RDA-forever.com or RDAnderson.com. I'm so confused.
                            sigpic

Comment

I got so excited when I realized I could cap Legend that I forgot to post this.
                              (see #17516 for Legend)
                              You've got a way to go to catch my Coin Collection. Keep up the good work, ON2LL .

Ya know what would have been even weirder? If both scenes had been shot in the same place. But Mac was in LA, Jack was in Vancouver.
                              Great, now I'm going to be trying to spot same locations in the two shows.
                              Well four years of Mac were shot in Vancouver as you know. I've tried to spot similar locations quite a few times actually. The most obvious one is the art museum, which doubles as Washington D.C in Secrets and the back part in Foothold. It was the LA courthouse in several eps of MacGyver. There are others though and I think one of the Stargate commentaries mentions an area of woods (not the GVR) that was used for both shows. Great coin, Jynjyr

Comment

I can get the audio to play on 3 different programs. Can't get the video to play at all.
                                I'm not sure if it will help but I recently downloaded the newest version of Windows Media Player. It played the video and audio perfectly the first time through.

Comment

Working...
                                X