RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    If I was going to jump to the front of the line it would be in front of Tame!

This is adorable - what episode is it from??
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      This is adorable - what episode is it from??
      Looks like A Hundred Days. I adore that episode. RDA looked fantastic, maybe the best episode ever looks wise. And acting wise. He can do so much with just his eyes, and facial expressions. I could watch that ep every day.
      Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
        Looks like A Hundred Days. I adore that episode. RDA looked fantastic, maybe the best episode ever looks wise. And acting wise. He can do so much with just his eyes, and facial expressions. I could watch that ep every day.
        Susan is right. It is from 100 days. That was the close up and this would be the long shot.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          I just love that picture. I'm with Tame I could stare at that man for hours and hours. There is something truly magical when RDA is being himself and smiling that gorgeous smile. I have no idea how anyone can work around him and actually speak/act proffessionally. Makes me weak in the knees just thinking about it.
          I'm with you there... I can't imagine how difficult (note the choice of words! ... Don't want my mind go playing in the gutter too deep! ) it must be to work aside that man when you're a woman!

Just looking at him you can see the testosterone exuding, and *that* smile... [sigh... *HEAVY* sigh] does things to me... RDA is a living sin! But Hell cannot be that bad, right?...
          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
          ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
            I'm with you there... I can't imagine how difficult (note the choice of words! ... Don't want my mind go playing in the gutter too deep! ) it must be to work aside that man when you're a woman!
            I think it is too late Anakin. I think your mind is already deep in the gutter.

sigpic

Comment

Kliggins, you will be the death of me!!! ...
              For your information I *AM* at work!!! How am I supposed to work-huh?!

... On a side note, this only proves my earlier point: this man is a permanent distraction at work, whether you actually work with him or vicariously!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                Kliggins, you will be the death of me!!! ...
                For your information I *AM* at work!!! How am I supposed to work-huh?!

... On a side note, this only proves my earlier point: this man is a permanent distraction at work, whether you actually work with him or vicariously!!!
                I know you are are work. So am I. Hopefully Dad is not around But it might not matter, cuz I think Jack is calling him ......... hehehe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tamefarrar
                  LOL....well I definitely can NOT fault a girl for zeal

plus.......Kliggins....if we are in the back of the line.....We get to comfort RDA after all those *crazy* Gutter Gals have had their way with him ....we will of course be the *Gentle Souls* who soothed his brow, comforted his weary body.......is it getting warmer in here
                  Thank you Tame for reminding me of the benefits of controlling my zeal and waiting patiently for the rewards.

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Oh....so you mean all that LAUGHTER I heard 'round the world was because you and Kliggins had posted ALL those pics of Jack/Mac/RDA........yeah ...sure .....right

There are a few of me in my photo bucket - yeah I know fruitless hope that RDA will stop by and say "Oh my who is that wonderful Gutter Gal

Oh well Hubs is still feeling secure

and the date.......THE DATE .. SEPTEMBER 17......MY BIRTHDAY!!!! is that the one you meant
                  Excuse me, but could you give me that date again, it wasn't quite visible enough for me to see with my glasses.

sigpic

Comment

I know you are are work. So am I. Hopefully Dad is not around But it might not matter, cuz I think Jack is calling him ......... hehehe

[Dialogue]
                    Jack: Hey Mr Manager, can I distract Anakin while she's proceeding invoices?
                    Manager: Well if distracting her means she's going to put one more zero at the end, I don't see anything wrong with that.
                    Jack: No problem chief, I will consider it my mission to do just that!...[/end dialogue]

Comment

*happy sigh* Oooohhh, maaaannnn!!!
                      I haven't even started work yet and this pic has blown my day.
                      Hair to tangle my fingers in, ears, neck, open collar, that little hollow at the base of his throat ...... [censored]
                      I might as well give up any thoughts of a productive work day. *gleefully dives into the deep end of the gutter*
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...j/s3days29.jpg
                        Well I don't know about Anakin but I'm all the way at the bottom of the gutter after that last one. I'm with Susan, I think RDA is exceedingly hot in A Hundred Days and I could and have watched the ep over and over.

Dare I digress to say that his acting is phenomenal as well. I love the vulnerable side of the Jack character and RDA gives him a subtle desperation throughout the story. Jack trying to cope, accepting, and then ultimately walking away from the situation is quite the acting foray for THE MAN.

Comment

A little good morning smile for you all. I just love this one!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_010.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                            A little good morning smile for you all. I just love this one!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_010.htm
                            That is a great one Rural; makes my morning
                            sigpic

Comment

A little Mac attack this morning. *reminiscent sigh* Ah youth...

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                *happy sigh* Oooohhh, maaaannnn!!!
                                I haven't even started work yet and this pic has blown my day.
                                Hair to tangle my fingers in, ears, neck, open collar, that little hollow at the base of his throat ...... [censored]
                                I might as well give up any thoughts of a productive work day. *gleefully dives into the deep end of the gutter*
                                Not to mention the little bit of chest hair visual... *swoons* *gasp* *thunk*

Guess my shower this morning will be a cold one! But at least it got my heart started before coffee!

Comment

Working...
                                X