No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mala, I really do have to go and pick up my little dearies now*pouts in regret at having to go*, but thank you again for those delishious pictures-- it was so fun to play with you here today, and I've now got quite a sparkle in my eye that t'weren't there before!

Ta-ta for now-- thunk on!
    Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
    (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      Here's a couple from a page I had not been to in a very long time.

http://mitglied.lycos.de/erniepratt/...ancSun2000.jpg

Thanks for that one, Rural! I've only had this small one for a while - it's little, but nice!

But I like that bigger one, too! Hmmmm, I think that I might just give the one you found a scrubbing!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        I must say that I just love Jack holding his big staff!!!!
        That's a given.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          I told you Tame that you did a great job! No one has laughed at you here! (well, not OUT LOUD, that is! )

So you wanna send me a new pic of yourself so I can come up with something for you by.....by........

UH, WHAT WAS THAT SPECIAL DATE???
          Oh....so you mean all that LAUGHTER I heard 'round the world was because you and Kliggins had posted ALL those pics of Jack/Mac/RDA........yeah ...sure .....right

There are a few of me in my photo bucket - yeah I know fruitless hope that RDA will stop by and say "Oh my who is that wonderful Gutter Gal

Oh well Hubs is still feeling secure

and the date.......THE DATE .. SEPTEMBER 17......MY BIRTHDAY!!!! is that the one you meant
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Well while I thought it was nice of Siler to let me be ahead of her ....there are quite a few Ladies (ha ha) that have paved the way to this Gutter that deserve to be ahead me.............so I would bow AND Step back gracefully to allow Ruralstar, Mala, Ozgirl and Jacksbabe......Original Thunkers WAY BEFORE ME to go to the head of the line.........so Kliggins if you want to shoulder ahead of those Gals...then you can take it up with them
            You are right, as usual. I should not be at the front of the line. In my zeal I was forgot myself, but you can't blame a woman for trying.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              [img
              http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v257/kligg/rdaj/s6des2.jpg[/img]
              I like the way he's flexing those very long digits, just waiting for me to join him.
              sigpic

Comment

*looks around* Did I type that out loud? *scurries off to hide from Feli*
                Have to tell you that you weren't particularly successful...!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Oh Oh I never thougth of that

well I would say it does .....Feli of GW Power.....Meet Jack - Man of Uncontrolled Power

I'll bet he likes your shoes too
                  I've never considered Jack to be man who pays special attention to shoes but who knows...

Comment

Can we say suck up?

Feli dear would you like a cool drink? Come sit down. Those shoes are new after all and I wouldn't want your feet to start hurting.

*points at self* Can we say bigger suck up?
                    Go on, both of you! I'm listening...

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                      Have to tell you that you weren't particularly successful...!
                      Feli - We know you are all knowing and all seeing and nothing gets past you.

Even Jack is looking for you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
                        Just dropping in to say "hello," and to add my voice to those saying that Jack is one gorgeous piece of man.

I never much like Macgyver... I think it was the hair...

And actually, when I found out they were making Stargate into a television show, I remember talking to my husband about it. And it was my contention that "Macgyver" could never be the Jack O'Neil(l) that Kurt Russell had been.

It took me about fifteen minutes of CotG to start changing my mind. By the end of it, I was saying that I'd been wrong - there was no way Kurt Russell could have pulled Jack off the way Richard Dean Anderson did, and boy was I glad they hadn't tried to convince him to do it.

Going proudly shallow on the subject of Jack:

I love a man who can go grey and remain sexy. I think deciding to stop dying his hair is probably one of the best things he's ever done.

His smile could melt Antartica - which is probably why they don't let him go there much.

He can wear sunglasses better than anyone - except maybe Will Smith...

Jack O'Neill in his Class A's... oh my. Yum. Yummy yummy yummy. An ugly man in dress blues is sexy - a sexy man in dress blues is hazardous to your health.

*THUNK*
                        Welcome Bri! Yes, I am a RDA/Jack fan all the way, too. I think that RDA has gotten better and better looking over the years (please check out my site if you have the chance - the URL is in my sig below - it's all Jack from the second half of last season!)

Oh yeah, the man in sunglasses!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
                          Jack O'Neill in his Class A's... oh my. Yum. Yummy yummy yummy. An ugly man in dress blues is sexy - a sexy man in dress blues is hazardous to your health.
                          Oh, Jack looks so good this season in his 'new' uniform. But I've got a nice one from Season 5 Desperate Measures, here, too:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            Mala, Oh Mala...
                            Was that you that had the pic of Behind the Scenes, Lost City, getting ready to shave Jack? You know the one, that you got rid of that pesky person that was in the way.
                            (Or am I seriously confused? Which is just as likely. Looking at that pic frazzled my brain cell.)
                            Hey Jynjyr! Yeah, that was me - you're not seriously confused! That poor pesky production assistant got in my way and ZAT!!

But I'm not posting it here (there was an anonymous lurker who accused me of posting a naughty manipped pic here! And NO! it wasn't even that Behind the Scenes Lost City2 pic either! Yanno, I believe that the perversion was ALL in the mind of the beholder but I don't like accusations made against me with those negative reputation thingys - and my points have been turned OFF from the beginning! )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              You are right, as usual. I should not be at the front of the line. In my zeal I was forgot myself, but you can't blame a woman for trying.

LOL....well I definitely can NOT fault a girl for zeal

plus.......Kliggins....if we are in the back of the line.....We get to comfort RDA after all those *crazy* Gutter Gals have had their way with him ....we will of course be the *Gentle Souls* who soothed his brow, comforted his weary body.......is it getting warmer in here
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                                I've never considered Jack to be man who pays special attention to shoes but who knows...
                                Well now I have always thought of Jack as a man who paid attention to *His Woman*.......and if *His Woman* had new shoes well I think he would notice

But that all being said......You just sound fabulous today!!! That outfit looks great on you!!! It makes your eyes just positively SPARKLE!!!

My but you are just looking Great these days Feli

Comment

Working...
                                X