• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Mornin' GGs! *waves*

sigpic
      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

g'morning!

sigpic

Comment

Hi,
          It's me again. I'm still hoping for some help with the question that I had about the photo of Jack. If it helps, it is the top photo in post #158962. Greytop is the person who posted it and I tried contacting her, but I have not received a response yet. I decided to be bold and ask everyone on this thread. I realize that as a new person here, I might not get much of a response, but I decided to try anyway. Thank you so much for any help you can give me!
          North Star

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
            Hi,
            It's me again. I'm still hoping for some help with the question that I had about the photo of Jack. If it helps, it is the top photo in post #158962. Greytop is the person who posted it and I tried contacting her, but I have not received a response yet. I decided to be bold and ask everyone on this thread. I realize that as a new person here, I might not get much of a response, but I decided to try anyway. Thank you so much for any help you can give me!
            North Star
            Hi North Star, and welcome to the gutter. I think this is the post you are talking about. If it is, I think that the top picture may be MacGyver, rather than Jack. I'm sure Kliggy or ONTLLs will pop in and tell you for sure.
            sigpic

Comment

Ahhh, two of my favorite thunks - Jack and coffee!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                  Hi North Star, and welcome to the gutter. I think this is the post you are talking about. If it is, I think that the top picture may be MacGyver, rather than Jack. I'm sure Kliggy or ONTLLs will pop in and tell you for sure.
                  Hi dipsofjazz,
                  Thank you for answering my post! I saw the same picture a few years ago on this thread and it was a clearer photo that time. I'm sure it is a picture of Jack, since he is wearing the green BDU. I have seen every episode of both MacGyver and Stargate SG-1 many times, so I am ashamed of the fact that I don't know where this photo is from. I do however tend to sometimes skip some of the episodes if RDA is not in them very much and I also tend to FF through both episodes and scenes where RDA is absent. It would be possible for me to miss something that way.
                  North Star

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi,
                      North Star
                      Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                      Oh yeah, that's definitely Mac. Not sure what ep, but it looks like it might be from season one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post

^This one is for anyone who has cold weather and you wish you were here.^
                        Hi again,

When I first saw the photo that I am asking about a few years ago, I was sure that not only was Jack wearing his green BDU and gloves, but his hair was also somewhat gray. I was sure that it had to be Jack and not MacGyver, but at this point I am not too sure of anything!

Thanks again!

North Star

Comment

Hi again,

When I first saw the photo that I am asking about a few years ago, I was sure that not only was Jack wearing his green BDU and gloves, but his hair was also somewhat gray. I was sure that it had to be Jack and not MacGyver, but at this point I am not too sure of anything!

Thanks again!

North Star
                          It's its definitely a MacGyver episode, I haven't completely screen capped the entire season 1 of MacGyver yet, but it's definitely MacGyver episode! Not Jack!! Way to young!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi again,

Thanks again!

North Star
                                It is Mac. I believe it is from one of the teaser segments from season 1, but I am not sure of the episode. The best thing would be to wait until Greytop has a chance to see the question and answer it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X