• Show
Clear All

A nice side view smile with a hint of those long lashes. Yumm

Shelly
    Shelly
    My Photos
    sigpic

Comment

Saw this while looking for smiles and had to end on a lovely shot of the man *flexing*.

Shelly
      Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, so it's just Jack ... uh, excuse me 'just' Jack *smacks herself * don't be so stupid, there is no such thing as just Jack get it right y'hear me?.

Ahem. I'll begin again ...

Here's Jack rolling his eyes, maybe it's just mer (yeah, right) but there's definitely something about this one that just puts ideas in my head... (does the angellic smile again for ONTLL's benefit)

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

Uh Lorie... You sent me to the Wrong SITE!!!

DroppingPants
          (If must, I will Remove)

P.S. Amamda is helping him
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            *sprawled across her keyboard giggling*
            This show - and Jynjyr's - needs a prime time slot

I expected the site to be down about now so all this playing catch up with so many gorgeous thunks is a real bonus.

Great piccies GG!
            Thanks, Rune.
            Letting my demented mind run free is fun. Keeping it PG is a problem. The subjects of my ramblings make it very difficult.
            C'mon. How can one keep it clean with these images as examples.

ribs, ribs, *slurp*
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Hello GG's

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

I was thunking over RDA this morning and this was the end result. Hopefully you'll find it as tantalizing as I did.

Flawless

Kat
              BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! I love the Background pic the Best.. His Eyes and hands..
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, so it's just Jack ... uh, excuse me 'just' Jack *smacks herself * don't be so stupid, there is no such thing as just Jack get it right y'hear me?.
                Here's Jack rolling his eyes, maybe it's just mer (yeah, right) but there's definitely something about this one that just puts ideas in my head... (does the angellic smile again for ONTLL's benefit)
                LOL!! Thanks Rune for your Angellic smile, but with the picture you posted, Jack looks Mad!!!

What did you Do Now???
                sigpic

Comment

Here's Jack rolling his eyes, maybe it's just me (yeah, right) but there's definitely something about this one that just puts ideas in my head... (does the angellic smile again for ONTLL's benefit)
                  I love watching his expressions. He can say more with a roll of his eyes than some say with words.
                  It makes Jack so "real". People communicate with expressions.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    Thanks, Rune.
                    Letting my demented mind run free is fun. Keeping it PG is a problem. The subjects of my ramblings make it very difficult.

ribs, ribs, *slurp*
                    Ohhh fate has a wicked sense of humour - my daughter just asked if we could have ribs for dinner tonight

And I hear you on the 'keeping it PG is a problem', I have to put my thoughts through more fine mesh filters than the doughtiest gold panner some days in here!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                      LOL!! Thanks Rune for your Angellic smile, but with the picture you posted, Jack looks Mad!!!
                      What did you Do Now???
                      Do? Um... I didn't do anything, at least not anything out of the ordinary, although I suppose we'd need the GG Handbook to reference all our definitions of 'ordinary' wouldn't we?

Maybe you'd better ask Jack, he's not really mad y'see... *gives him a nudge*

Uh... well okay so he's suddenly, inexplicably very tired right now *furtive*

Comment

Living in the Gutter is A Full-Time Fun Guys...

Maybe we should start a board that not PG Forum!!

Anyhow been hunting this morning

Love this Almost but not yet Smile..

Well have a Good Day.. I will be back its time to Cap Upgrades and Divide&Conquer... (since I forgot too while watching it yesterday
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope the forum is still here when I get back.
                          Later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Rune.

ribs, ribs, *slurp*
                            Can I have that coin too. aaaaahhhhhhhhh lovely

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                              Living in the Gutter is A Full-Time Fun Guys...

Maybe we should start a board that not PG Forum!!

Anyhow been hunting this morning
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...89/oniel20.jpg
                              Love this Almost but not yet Smile..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...89/oniel23.jpg

Well have a Good Day.. I will be back its time to Cap Upgrades and Divide&Conquer... (since I forgot too while watching it yesterday
                              Oh I love both of those caps, that second one is intensity just waiting to happen. Looking forward to seeing your new caps too.

I hope the forum is still here when I get back.
                              Later.

Have to disappear myself now, it's time to play taxi and take my son's girlfriend home *sigh* hope the forum's still here when I get back online too ... the unthunking Monday morning scenario is just too horrible to contemplate I think I may just have to stay in bed all day

Have good evening Girls.

Comment

We were just about to fall onto page two!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X