X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Rural,

What ep is this pic from?

(Drooling instead of working... Work computer is on T1! No prob with slow dial up!)
    I don't think it's from an ep,i think it's from his last visit to the gutter.It looks like y'all got a bit rough with him .
    Don't worry,I think"he likes!"
    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      well it WAS originally just for a laugh.........but now Anakin has thrown down the gauntlet

Hey Anakin...........neener...neener..neener
      photo manipulation disclaimer

Why YES that IS me and Jack
      That's your Jack clone, come on!!! It's obvious! I mean the real Jack is dancing with me right now!!!
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Rural,

(Drooling instead of working... Work computer is on T1! No prob with slow dial up!)

Its from a Season 3 episode called Demons!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
          Jack says, "Awwwww you ladies are so nice in wanting to assist me. I'm sure all of you will be wonderful teachers! Thank you gutter gals!"
          ra-hanna - I don't think we've met before, so I just want to say hi and welcome you to The Thunk Thread. I also want to say that though I'm flattered that you're sharing one of my screencaps, I have to ask you to please change the photo to a link if you can: http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...Grace_032W.jpg

I make my caps BIG and putting them up here directly is not allowed mainly because it drains bandwidth and is against the rules. This is called 'hotlinking'. For a good explanation of what this is, please see Susan/Ewokmonster's site http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/updates.htm

I'm sure that Susan would appreciate it if you did the same for her photos.

Again, thanks for sharing my screencap and I hope you enjoy the rest!
          sigpic

Comment

Rural,

The picture you are referring to is from Demons, MeiMei. I love the snarky little smirk!

Comment

well it WAS originally just for a laugh.........but now Anakin has thrown down the gauntlet

Hey Anakin...........neener...neener..neener
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...es/tamerda.jpg

photo manipulation disclaimer[/CENTER]

Why YES that IS me and Jack
              *snickers* How on earth did you transfer your dreams onto this thread? I must admit I had not seen that before, it's very good! *drools and goes off to sit in corner with her Jack and Mac clones*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                *snickers* How on earth did you transfer your dreams onto this thread? I must admit I had not seen that before, it's very good! *drools and goes off to sit in corner with her Jack and Mac clones*
                ALL of the credit for me being able to do that goes to our VERY patient and understanding and WONDERFUL Gutter Fairy

That was my *School* the other day. She was teaching me how to fix me ineptitude and VIOLA...my very first 1/4 decent photo manipulation

and YES Hubs just rolled his eyes
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ALL of the credit for me being able to do that goes to our VERY patient and understanding and WONDERFUL Gutter Fairy

That was my *School* the other day. She was teaching me how to fix me ineptitude and VIOLA...my very first 1/4 decent photo manipulation

and YES Hubs just rolled his eyes
                  All hail the great gutter fairy. I'm so glad i didn't interrupt the 'schooling' Thanks for sharing your efforts Tame!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...allegiance.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...allegiance.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                    ra-hanna - I don't think we've met before, so I just want to say hi and welcome you to The Thunk Thread. I also want to say that though I'm flattered that you're sharing one of my screencaps, I have to ask you to please change the photo to a link if you can:
                    I am seriously blushing! Thank you for pointing out my mistake so kindly. I've edited both posts to contain the link to the pick. Thanks to both of you for taking the time and making such wonderful screencaps and sharing them.
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                      I am seriously blushing! Thank you for pointing out my mistake so kindly. I've edited both posts to contain the link to the pick. Thanks to both of you for taking the time and making such wonderful screencaps and sharing them.
                      Hey ra-hanna! Don't feel bad. It was an honest mistake. There are rules here and sometimes people don't know the rules, that's all. Thanks for making the correction! I personally like BIG pix myself and wish that we could all share our work here the way it is meant to be seen!

Anyway, if there are any particular type of pictures you like of RDA/Jack let me know! I'm sometimes known as the Gutter Fairy around here (I've seen you on the Shipper's thread, too, right?) and I try to grant the gals here their Gutter Wishes whenever I'm asked!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        Shelly! How are you? Yeah I'm playing, tonight...

I've got a ton of caps filling up my hard drive for Season 8, and I'm only bucketing them... Have you gotten your new DVD recorder yet? I have to go check out your site and see what's new. You should share your pix here directly! It's fun posting and you've certainly got the 'right stuff!'
                        Hey Mala and everyone! Just got back from a little over 3 days in N Dakota.
                        I hope you share your bucket. I know I should share directly here more. I need to ask you about that.
                        Yes, we have our new DVD recorder, they replaced the broken one so I should be all set for this Friday! Woohoo! Hopefully some good Jack shots.

Take care
                        Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Personally Shelly...I think it is a Photo Manipulation
                          Ah, thanks Tame, I feel better now. It just didn't look like him much. I know he is in nice shape but even the face didn't seem right.
                          Shelly
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                            Ah, thanks Tame, I feel better now. It just didn't look like him much. I know he is in nice shape but even the face didn't seem right.
                            Shelly
                            the more I am learning about all this stuff (BIG nod to Mala ) the easier they are getting to spot
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                              Hey Mala and everyone! Just got back from a little over 3 days in N Dakota.
                              I hope you share your bucket. I know I should share directly here more. I need to ask you about that.
                              Yes, we have our new DVD recorder, they replaced the broken one so I should be all set for this Friday! Woohoo! Hopefully some good Jack shots.

Take care
                              Shelly
                              Welcome back Shelly! I'll keep my fingers crossed for some decent Jack scenes this week. As always I'm looking forward to your caps.

Comment

Tame, I just *loooooove* your sig pic!

*sighs* Uncontrollable power indeed...
                                Last edited by ChevronSeven; 07 September 2004, 05:43 PM. Reason: because unconditional and uncontrollable are 2 different things...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X