RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I'm all for helping out in an educational capacity. I don't mind starting out with his lips...as long as his fingers .........*whew* is it hot in here???
    It IS hot in here isn't it? When is that a/c repairman going to finish? *goes to check* Hey! *sees GGG hindering his work efforts* You gals leave him alone so he can get his work done. Save your energy for Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
      It IS hot in here isn't it? When is that a/c repairman going to finish? *goes to check* Hey! *sees GGG hindering his work efforts* You gals leave him alone so he can get his work done. Save your energy for Jack.
      definitely hot, I concur! It's like living in a steaming pan here! There was drool once in the gutter, it's all evaporated now!
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah RIGHT....for educational reasons!!!

This is why you have an Oscar.......you said this with a straight face didn't you
        Oh yes I practice the whole straight face thing. After all I can't be grinning and drooling like an idiot while teaching my THUNKing class...Oh wait a minute, that is the point of the class isn't it!

Comment

Lets start with roll call.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...c_002a_jpg.jpg

"Present!"

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...c_003a_jpg.jpg

Now on to the class!!!
          Last edited by ra-hanna; 07 September 2004, 04:28 PM.
          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            Save your energy for Jack.
            We always have plenty of energy when it comes to *helping out* Jack!!
            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I was just re-watching Zero Hour and -- okay, I've said it already but -- look how dark blue compliments his features (well... seriously, *what* does not! ) and makes his hair look even more silver! (in a GOOD way!!!)

Comment

And what about a little bit of a very FINE Jack O'Neill in season 8?!

(Warning, spoilers!)

Comment

Poor Jack looks so lost and so lonely! Who wouldn't want to comfort him?

( get out of my way, I saw him first!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin

LOL. He'll never be lonely in the gutter!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin

You remember that queu Bev mentioned? Methinks it's miles wide and only one layer deep. We all want first dibs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        Oh yes I practice the whole straight face thing. After all I can't be grinning and drooling like an idiot while teaching my THUNKing class...Oh wait a minute, that is the point of the class isn't it!

Rural,

What ep is this pic from?

(Drooling instead of working... Work computer is on T1! No prob with slow dial up!)

Comment

You remember that queu Bev mentioned? Methinks it's miles wide and only one layer deep. We all want first dibs!
                          Nahah! Not for this one my dear Rural, this one's for me... I really saw him first!!

Comment

One layer deep?You're not taking into account the ones who can't wait & have climed atop the shoulders of those in front,like me .Y'all didn't see me sneak in did you?It's cause I'm so short .
                            Btw,I don't mind somebody getting on my shoulders to get at that fine specimen of manhood,but could you please ditch the heels? Ouch!
                            nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

well it WAS originally just for a laugh.........but now Anakin has thrown down the gauntlet

Hey Anakin...........neener...neener..neener

photo manipulation disclaimer

Why YES that IS me and Jack
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                                Hee hee! I answered you in the shipper thread, but I'll answer here too. Marimba did a video for that song. She has the link in her sig.
                                oh my gosh, i downloaded that video and played it and it is mighty mighty fine and the man himself is MIGHTY MIGHTY fine <sigh>
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X