Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've really tried to like Mitchell. I think I'm a nice person. I give second chances-and hey, I can tolerate Vala now! But Mitchell...I have major issues with him. Major.

Comment

Death to mitchell!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        I've really tried to like Mitchell. I think I'm a nice person. I give second chances-and hey, I can tolerate Vala now! But Mitchell...I have major issues with him. Major.
        I think it's too late too change Mitchell to make him likeable, his character is just too unbelievable for anything to work I mean anything he says could be said by anyother character, including Walter! So all in all his character is useless and I think the only thing that could have worked was for a green recruit who wanted to actually learn from SG1 to be added to the team
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
          does anyone else feel sometimes, like his some sort of crazy fan, wants to go 'save the world with SG1', always reminding us of Carter's brilliant plans that have saved the world so many times before?

about insiders

Spoiler:
          when he said about not being in charge of anyone, did anyone else get a weird feeling that him or the writers have been reading the thread? Might just be me being...well...me nice that he said it, now all we need is for him to stop acting like he's in charge.
          He also change his acting style. A Lot of people (including me) was annoyed when he was too happy/crazy cam. It's was like he continue to play Jhon C. from Farscape. In this season he is more serious and i like it more. He can laugh and be funny but not in a JC way. So maybe he did read some of the threads

Comment

I do not like Cam Mitchell, even though today I posted in his thunk thread, I must give credit where credit is due and he looked half way decent in "Uninvited". And he was a little more tolerable in this last ep, though over all he seems to be careless in his decision making, that causes SG-1 to get into trouble at times. I do not like Cam Mitchell and I am glad that TPTB have sort of evened out between the SG-1 show and the Cam Mitchell show to make it once agian more SG-1ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
              does anyone else feel sometimes, like his some sort of crazy fan, wants to go 'save the world with SG1', always reminding us of Carter's brilliant plans that have saved the world so many times before?
              .... Oh my God, he's FELGER IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!

And, yes, I find it is possible to ignore Cam for most episodes although there are moments when I would like someone to just whack him across the back of the head or shoot him! At least they seem to be acknowledging that the man is a screw up and attempting to make amends. Time will tell I suppose.
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Since when did this show become all about Cam? I will repeat until I'm blue in the face that he is just reckless. Is he supposed to be the hero? Because he sure doesn't act like one. I haven't seen him done one thing since joining the team to show me that he's earned his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  Me, too. I think Cam should have joined SGC as MAJOR Mitchell under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter!!! Then as he careens recklessly throughout their intergalactic missions, his CO, Carter, can take him down a notch or two until he straightens up and grows into an experienced and capable officer. Maybe he can grow up and command his own team one day!
                  sigpic

Comment

I do think the writers are picking up on people's negative responds to him with all the little comments they keep putting in the show, i get the impression they're trying to make us sorry for him. SORRY GUYS NOT WORKING!!!!!!! Maybe if he safices himself to save the planet (like the other members of SG1 have all done at some point) i might feel abit better about him (At least he wouldn't be in the show anymore ) or maybe he can be serieusly injured and take months to recover (during that time he gets a personatliy change )

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

AHHH how could you people think that?? seriously. cameron is so cool and hes hott. he is nothing like jack. jack was old. and how the hell do you exept carter to lead to the team?

-SMART, SEXY, and ALL AROUND PERFECT!

Comment

Originally posted by I_Practice_Origin
                        AHHH how could you people think that?? seriously. cameron is so cool and hes hott. he is nothing like jack. jack was old. and how the hell do you exept carter to lead to the team?
                        She did fine in Season 8.

Comment

Well, since this is the ANTI-CAM thread, we are allowed to say just how much we dislike the character. Which I do.

Carter deserves to lead the team. She's smart and has a lot more experience that Cam. Cam only thinks about himself, is reckless and doesn't make a good leader.

Comment

This is an ANTI thread, we can say want we want! Cam may not be old as Jack but that doesn't mean he isn't trying to be 'like' Jack with how he acts.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

I may just a Sam-fan, but she's awesome! She could definately lead SG-1, no problem. She proved that in 'Nightwalkers' and all throughout season 8.

I don't HATE Cameron, per say. I just don't like the way his character is protrayed. It makes me wince. Especially last week's ep.

!
                              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

I wouldn't say I am Anti-Cam, but I do find him annoying at times.

He got his ass shot down during The Lost City, yet the flashbacks we saw, especially with Jack's reaction to him made it seem like he did something monumetally amazing, especially in earning any spot he wanted.

If he had single handedly did something then great, but he did nothing and earned the greatest spot anyone could ever ask for.

On top of that, he seems to try to be comic relief, yet he's doing it wrong. Jack was funny, but it was very subtle humour yet Cam seems to be trying and failing hard, although it's not as bad as Vala who should just walk about in a clown outfit trying to make people laugh.

He seems to be too much like Crichton, who was a great character but he doesn't belong in Stargate. Browder should have tried a different approach to the character.

--

I do have to give him some credit in knowing he doesn't exactly control SG1.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X