X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Shhhh!!!! It's OK!!!!! Don't cry!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((kiwigater)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're internet seems to be OK now. You're among your family now!!!! Better late than never I always say!!!!
    *sniffle...* Thanks! I'm MUCH better now that I'm home

I see the beers aren't doing too bad a things to your typing, but apparently double posting is in... is this the equivalent of alcohol induced double vision online???

edited to add: jeez, beer might no be affecting your typing, but its apparently affecting mine!

Comment

Hi everyone and a HAPPY SHIPPER DAY to you all.I got up early to join in all the fun because I couldn't wait.
      Wow....
      Tame...great opening to the day!
      Mala and Token......Shipper Town is just marvelous!
      Shimmering Star....The Shipper Family Bedtime Book is just amazing, and the scrapbook of all the pics and posts must have taken you forever!!!
      Ship Nana.....Thanks for the new batch of cookies!
      Meimei......The first chapter is brilliant...keep typing!
      I can't believe how wonderful and talented you all are. I'm in awe!!
      it's 6.20am here, so I'll have my beverage of choice with some cookies for breakfast, and try to keep up with you all.
      ((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))
      sigpic

Comment

NOTE: Because the Shipper family is so productive, so creative, so Shipper-fantastic & always willing to share this with everyone else - here are yet more treasures culled from my archeological expeditions back through the GW Forum's S/J Shipper Threads 1 -12:

Yes.... it has been over 2 weeks since our last Ship Daddy sighting. So I offer these posts to introduce the newest shiplets to ShipDaddy as he describes who he is……

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....4&postcount=69
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=86
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          LOL! I was waiting for that! And just get right up out of that gutter!! Mei Mei is actually the red chow sleeping in the door of my bedroom!! HA!

Say goodnight, Mei Mei...
          OH!! Forgive me!! My brain is muddled under the influence of 4 beers.

'Nite, Mei Mei!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            OMG. ROFLLLLL. Shimmeringstar this was hysterical. I am speechless, partly from laughing and partly from the sheer brilliance of this. Thank you.
            Yeah...but whereever did she get the idea that we fight over Rick? Hmmmm.....
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

NOTE: Because the Shipper family is so productive, so creative, so Shipper-fantastic & always willing to share this with everyone else - here are s'more treasures culled from my archeological expeditions back through the GW Forum's S/J Shipper Threads 1 -12:

And the MiniOde to (the hopefully only temporarily absent) ShipDaddy:
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=710
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                Say goodnight, Mei Mei...
                GOODNIGHT, MEI MEI!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  Yeah...but whereever did she get the idea that we fight over Rick? Hmmmm.....
                  Hmmmm..... I wonder!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Hi everyone and a HAPPY SHIPPER DAY to you all.I got up early to join in all the fun because I couldn't wait.
                    Wow....
                    Tame...great opening to the day!
                    Mala and Token......Shipper Town is just marvelous!
                    Shimmering Star....The Shipper Family Bedtime Book is just amazing, and the scrapbook of all the pics and posts must have taken you forever!!!
                    Ship Nana.....Thanks for the new batch of cookies!
                    Meimei......The first chapter is brilliant...keep typing!
                    I can't believe how wonderful and talented you all are. I'm in awe!!
                    it's 6.20am here, so I'll have my beverage of choice with some cookies for breakfast, and try to keep up with you all.
                    ((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))
                    Lovely to see you dipsofjazz!!
                    I can't believe you got up at 6am to be here for the thread opening!!! Now that's dedication!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      *sniffle...* Thanks! I'm MUCH better now that I'm home

I see the beers aren't doing too bad a things to your typing, but apparently double posting is in... is this the equivalent of alcohol induced double vision online???

edited to add: jeez, beer might no be affecting your typing, but its apparently affecting mine!
                      LOL!!!!!

Comment

((((((((((((((((Dipsofjazz))))))))))))
                        Welcome to Ship Day!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to check out Marimba's first video for Ship Day.........ok I am going to confess.......I helped work on this one so I am shamelessly promoting it...

The Way by Clay Aiken
                        This is from Jack's Point of View

Number 26
                        http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

NOTE: Because the Shipper family is so productive, so creative, so Shipper-fantastic & always willing to share this with everyone else - here are s'more treasures culled from my archeological expeditions back through the GW Forum's S/J Shipper Threads 1 -12:

Again... while a Celebration Thread this is.... in the name of history..... we did have some pesky regs discussion in our Thread (unfortunately most of the recent regs discussion was done on the last S/J threads of the old Delphi Forum just before the switch to GW):

Capt. Rivet T2: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=448
                          Skydiver T2: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=450
                          Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 27 July 2004, 09:30 PM. Reason: to add space line

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            GOODNIGHT, MEI MEI!!

Nice pic of AT and Rick!!!!

MMMM!!!! AT in another "sweet tank top number......."

I guess I'd better start building my own house in that gutter.

Comment

We even had a post from a real-live PTB: Joe Mallozi’s post in T8:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=721

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                                Shimmering Star

I am totally in awe of your dedication and hard work! Thank you for all of your wonderful contributions! (If I was more talented, I would post a whole bunch of cool animations right now! Since I'm not, I'll leave it to someone else!)
                                Since I'm snagging your kudos, here's a couple of smilies.
                                Tasha, maybe some of Shimmering Star's hard work could be used in the scrapbook. What do you think?

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X