This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Hey, Tame! Your message got through! And you're VISIBLE, too!

I LOVE your opening montage pic! I was playing with THE KISS, too. Well, you know what they say about 'great minds'...

Not sure if B&W has been done before. Kinda romantically retro in a HOT sort of way....

LOVE IT!

Damn, that's hot! I want to blow it up and frame it. Ouch!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

NOTE: Because the Shipper family is so productive, so creative, so Shipper-fantastic & always willing to share this with everyone else - here are s'more treasures culled from my archeological expeditions back through the GW Forum's S/J Shipper Threads 1 -12:

The Thread even whipped together a most positive letter to AT:

Ship Nana started it at end of T5: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=981

And here's what was completed in T8 & given to AT's 'people' at a recent Con:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=215
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

((((((((((((ShimmeringStar))))))))))))))
        How cool is THAT!!!!! you went back and found all those posts WOW......
        All those Sam & Jack pictures and all those moments....WOW....
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          just reposting this since it is moving so fast

And for anyone willing to download a video.............

Marimba has made A Kick off Video for The Ship Day Thread.....she has more her sleeves folks so don't worry....LOL

The Way by Clay Aiken
          This is from Jack's Point of View

Number 26
          http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html
          Thanks for the reminder! I was downloading it and got distracted by everything happening on the thread!

Marimba-Beautiful and touching as always....your gift is truly appreciated.
          Tasha
          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            just reposting this since it is moving so fast

And for anyone willing to download a video.............

Marimba has made A Kick off Video for The Ship Day Thread.....she has more her sleeves folks so don't worry....LOL

The Way by Clay Aiken
            This is from Jack's Point of View

Number 26
            http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html
            And a wonderful vid it is!!! Only took half an hour on dial up but was worth the wait, as are all of Marimba's vids!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              To all (105) S/J Shippers (as of this past Sunday) who regularly post on the GW S/J Ship Discussion Thread and to all other interested S/J Shippers I offer the following:

An Excerpt from
              The Shipper Family Bedtime Storybook, Volume I

'Twas ShipperDay in ShipperTown
              A beautiful day, shippers HappyPlace boun’.
              Ship Nana had GoneShippin' (she's such an astronomical chick!)
              while JSDT and Kliggins had their usual fight over Rick.

She didn't really know how well the red cookies were working
              with shipload after shipload of shiplets delurking!
              Out of the SaharaGate popped our brand-new kin
              so SG1Happy and SG1Poz-itive it was amazin’ to see
              even Anubis snuck through posin’ as a N8tiveTexan
              mishymo-ing TheNewestFan his Chlex demanding "Jafana! Kri!"

Now on full alert, Lt. Lisa ‘n MajorSal, Zoser full of jafacakes and brandie,
              asked St.Siler to destroy Anubis, ‘n heard, “no… go getcarter 'Coz it's not going to be meimei!"
              so they used the WebHorn to beg Capt.Rivet to call Sam into service
              Call Seven they were told, since she'd had gategirl101 Skydiver training with galaxymiss.

Otis can't be happening they seethed in a Starfury
              Their faces a pale Geekyred, the pals felt Ilios ‘n began to worry,
              Sam not available? And what about Caty’ssg1 team? What about Emilee?
              Maybe there was Estelle time, for a Buc252, to get Lorelei that Madfrenchie.

Meanwhile, scottishshipper Torley the MuldySG1 apart searching for the Third Floor Relic But sarae64 found it – s’claire-ly marked on the shelsfc
              Written in mjj1993 by that pittsburghgirl and DarkQuee-n Kathleen, it was a big book
              Auralan Leanna it to Mala to interpret ‘n figure out its hook.

Now armed with PXR2D2’s coordinates, demanded "Goshengirl are you a mad gater?!" an angry Isis,
              "Some Gatetrixer you are, Nell type in that ChevronSeven
              to J'sSockie and CkiCki Anubis Bucky through the Blueiris
              far away to TwistedAngel's frigid wynter heaven."

The whole col aga-tive of shippers came together later
              In the elfinwood where the hobbitsrul with Critters like fUrLiNgS r Catz and an aligater.
              Jimlad the Pirate Maiden shouted " Shipperahoy! oh Loki, there's Jack an’ Sam o Neill"
              kiwigater, sniffing a Nikkirose, sighed "ILuuuuuvJack" with such zeal…
              It led sueKay to squeal samplusjackequalsgrace, but Liebestraume pointed to the O’Neill daughter, Presley Carter,
              and SGWA ‘n Zabaugh said they’re nickatell who's smarter, an O’Neill or a Carter!

There was such a celebration under the ShimmeringStars with moods so sweet
              that never a Tame one, Bcmilco said to StargateBarbie, "Sacme with some Ice^^Heat!"
              And *HailDorothy*, caught up in the moment, the fauna, and the flora,
              accidentally clicked twice her RubySlippers to Send Pete to Edora!
              The air was filled with the melodious sounds of marimba26 and smooth dipsofjazz
              with OzGirl shaking her sugarshaker along with the dancer of spaz.
              And so the long day ends in ShipperTown for this tired Abydos Traveller as the sparkling waterfall flows into quiet watters87 to soothe us all....
              This rambling story is only a small Token of appreciation to S/J Shippers, who've made the Town their home and S/J Ship their mantra, both big ‘n small
              But don't take my word for it, so ses100+ GW Shippers who appeared above, who are in the Ship for the long haul!
              That was...that was...woo. Amazing. Really! Folks around here positively ooze cleverness and talent. Wow. Good going!
              Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                I should have drug my sick butt to work today so I could call in sick tomorrow. Unfortunately, I HAVE to go to work tomorrow! I am going to have to call it night shortly. It will take me forever to catch up tomorrow night at the rate the posts are flying!!

The thread is a beautiful start! Here's hoping TPTB gives us a happy ending eventually!!!

(Mei Mei raises glass of vodka to all the happy shippers out in Shipper Land!)

I put the map of Shipper Town up as my wallpaper so I don't get lost! I will find my way back soon.

As for the first SG ep that I saw... well, I don't remember. I know it wasn't a shippy one. I watched SG off and on in syndication for years and then I saw one that was really shippy. I think it was Window Of Opportunity. After that I was watching every ep I could find to see if there were more there. That was about a year ago.

Then my Momma got me a DVD player for my birthday in February. I ordered season one from Amazon.com that day. As soon as I finished the season, I ordered the next one. Needless to say, over the course of about two months, Amazon.com loved me. And my credit card nearly melted! I had all six seasons.

I started searching the web for more! I was addicted. I needed spoilers! It was a sickness that I had shamefully hidden from my family!! Then I found Gateworld. Right before the change from Delphi. I devoured all the Jack and Sam fanfic that I could find. Found a few other good sites, like Marimba's. Links to fanfic and shippy vids!! I thought I was in heaven.

Then I lurked. I ran back and forth from the Thunk Thread and the Shipper Thread. I finally realized that if this was a disease, it was contagious!! I have told some of my family and a few understanding friends. They all nod and look at each other when they don't think I notice. I can see it in their eyes. "Poor Mei Mei, she's finally lost it!"

But then I return to the bosom (yes, MG, I said bosom) of my Shipper family and I feel loved and wanted. No one here questions my sanity or my addiction. **sob**

But my bed calls, too bad it is only occupied by a laptop and a cranky 70 lb dog at the foot of the bed! Tame, for crying out loud, you think you could let go of Jack for one night?

Good night, Shippers everywhere...

Say good night, Barney... (That's the dog...)
                'Nite Barney and meimei!!!!

Barney won't bite me will he??

(((((((((((((((((meimei)))))))))))))))))

We would never question your sanity or addiction (OK, your sanity maybe....)

Comment

NOTE: Because the Shipper family is so productive, so creative, so Shipper-fantastic & always willing to share this with everyone else - here are more treasures culled from my archeological expeditions back through the GW Forum's S/J Shipper Threads 1 -12:
                  ShimmeringStar! Wow is right! - what a great job you've done! (no I'm not just saying that because you've posted my sites! ). It's amazing the effort that you've put into collecting those posts!
                  ...and I am ever so grateful because as my mind slips it's getting harder and harder to remember what I've said!

Seriously! This Shipper family is so fantastically talented (great writers, artists, videomakers - Great People!) and so so supportive!

Kudos to ALL!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    But my bed calls, too bad it is only occupied by a laptop and a cranky 70 lb dog at the foot of the bed! Tame, for crying out loud, you think you could let go of Jack for one night?

Good night, Shippers everywhere...

Say good night, Barney... (That's the dog...)
                    I was leaving about 20 minutes ago, and can't seem to drag myself away! I put Skittle to bed, yes my dog sleeps in her puppy playpen (she was crate trained in a playpen when I got her), and she has her own bedroom. Actually, she took over my craft room, but she likes the decor. It is mostly Stargate photos and memoribilia on the walls!

Okay now I HAVE to go to bed!

Love the map!

Love the links to the pics!

Love all of YOU! Nite!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      Once again, OMG!!! I love shippers, I love this family!!!!!!!!!! WOW, thanks for all the effort you put into that!

ship sistah
                      Ship Sistah....don't short change you here all the wonderful graphics and smilies and ALL that you have done!!!!!! OMG we couldn't ask for a better Sistah!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((Ship Sistah)))))))))))
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                        Thanks for the reminder! I was downloading it and got distracted by everything happening on the thread!

Marimba-Beautiful and touching as always....your gift is truly appreciated.
                        Yep. That was a great vid Marimba!!!!

Comment

To all (105) S/J Shippers (as of this past Sunday) who regularly post on the GW S/J Ship Discussion Thread and to all other interested S/J Shippers I offer the following:

An Excerpt from
                          The Shipper Family Bedtime Storybook, Volume I

'Twas ShipperDay in ShipperTown
                          A beautiful day, shippers HappyPlace boun’.
                          Ship Nana had GoneShippin' (she's such an astronomical chick!)
                          while JSDT and Kliggins had their usual fight over Rick.

She didn't really know how well the red cookies were working
                          with shipload after shipload of shiplets delurking!
                          Out of the SaharaGate popped our brand-new kin
                          so SG1Happy and SG1Poz-itive it was amazin’ to see
                          even Anubis snuck through posin’ as a N8tiveTexan
                          mishymo-ing TheNewestFan his Chlex demanding "Jafana! Kri!"

Now on full alert, Lt. Lisa ‘n MajorSal, Zoser full of jafacakes and brandie,
                          asked St.Siler to destroy Anubis, ‘n heard, “no… go getcarter 'Coz it's not going to be meimei!"
                          so they used the WebHorn to beg Capt.Rivet to call Sam into service
                          Call Seven they were told, since she'd had gategirl101 Skydiver training with galaxymiss.

Otis can't be happening they seethed in a Starfury
                          Their faces a pale Geekyred, the pals felt Ilios ‘n began to worry,
                          Sam not available? And what about Caty’ssg1 team? What about Emilee?
                          Maybe there was Estelle time, for a Buc252, to get Lorelei that Madfrenchie.

Meanwhile, scottishshipper Torley the MuldySG1 apart searching for the Third Floor Relic But sarae64 found it – s’claire-ly marked on the shelsfc
                          Written in mjj1993 by that pittsburghgirl and DarkQuee-n Kathleen, it was a big book
                          Auralan Leanna it to Mala to interpret ‘n figure out its hook.

Now armed with PXR2D2’s coordinates, demanded "Goshengirl are you a mad gater?!" an angry Isis,
                          "Some Gatetrixer you are, Nell type in that ChevronSeven
                          to J'sSockie and CkiCki Anubis Bucky through the Blueiris
                          far away to TwistedAngel's frigid wynter heaven."

The whole col aga-tive of shippers came together later
                          In the elfinwood where the hobbitsrul with Critters like fUrLiNgS r Catz and an aligater.
                          Jimlad the Pirate Maiden shouted " Shipperahoy! oh Loki, there's Jack an’ Sam o Neill"
                          kiwigater, sniffing a Nikkirose, sighed "ILuuuuuvJack" with such zeal…
                          It led sueKay to squeal samplusjackequalsgrace, but Liebestraume pointed to the O’Neill daughter, Presley Carter,
                          and SGWA ‘n Zabaugh said they’re nickatell who's smarter, an O’Neill or a Carter!

There was such a celebration under the ShimmeringStars with moods so sweet
                          that never a Tame one, Bcmilco said to StargateBarbie, "Sacme with some Ice^^Heat!"
                          And *HailDorothy*, caught up in the moment, the fauna, and the flora,
                          accidentally clicked twice her RubySlippers to Send Pete to Edora!
                          The air was filled with the melodious sounds of marimba26 and smooth dipsofjazz
                          with OzGirl shaking her sugarshaker along with the dancer of spaz.
                          And so the long day ends in ShipperTown for this tired Abydos Traveller as the sparkling waterfall flows into quiet watters87 to soothe us all....
                          This rambling story is only a small Token of appreciation to S/J Shippers, who've made the Town their home and S/J Ship their mantra, both big ‘n small
                          But don't take my word for it, so ses100+ GW Shippers who appeared above, who are in the Ship for the long haul!

WOW!!!.... WONDERFUL!

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

NOTE: Because the Shipper family is so productive, so creative, so Shipper-fantastic & always willing to share this with everyone else - here are s'more treasures culled from my archeological expeditions back through the GW Forum's S/J Shipper Threads 1 -12:

Throughout many of the early S/J Threads here at GW, the S/J Shipper Family have posted on why they like the show and what they would like to see on SG in S8 (you'll hear more today on this Thread, but these are interesting reads):

Tame T1: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....8&postcount=99
                            Tame T4: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=534
                            ShipDaddy T1(bcmilco): http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=103
                            JSDT T1: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=420
                            OzGirl T1: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=726
                            Ship Nana T2: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....0&postcount=91
                            Auralan T2: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=92
                            Nickatell T2: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=94
                            Stargatebarbie T2: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=123
                            SaharaGate T2: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=134
                            Jafana T2: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=451
                            ShimmeringStar T3: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=843
                            Elfinwood T4: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=949
                            Elfinwood T5: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=366
                            Marimba26 T5: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=291
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              ShimmeringStar, Absolutely Amazing Poem!!!
                              WOW!!
                              I am stealing TOKEN's thingy...

Shimmeringstar THAT was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

And TOKEN....you are the GREATEST Town Planner !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                'Nite Barney and meimei!!!!

Barney won't bite me will he??

(((((((((((((((((meimei)))))))))))))))))

We would never question your sanity or addiction (OK, your sanity maybe....)
                                Barney doesn't bite. Mei Mei does... Well, not hard anyway!

I had to go back and catch up on all the posts I missed while I was typing the long post... We're moving right along here!

And don't forget Marimba's vid, Bruch Violin Concerto! Wonderful!!! Beautiful!! The voice clips work perfectly with the violins in the background!!

Comment

Working...
                                X