This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    I had to share this with you since you are the cookie queen.

I was talking with my friend who doesn't like ship and she was telling me I was brainwashing my co-worker into liking Sam and Jack ship. She said, "I know how you shippers are. You offer them cookies as a reward for seeing ship." I started laughing until I was crying. I asked her if she'd been lurking on the Shipper Thread. She had no clue what I was talking about which made me laugh even harder.

(Hey! I'm a Death Glider Pilot! When did that happen? )
    ROTFL! Yes sirreee.......we, the Cult of the S/J Shipper Family ..... yep... we force **COOKIES** on the unsuspecting!
    **what us, spiking the cookies?!**

And tell your friend thanks for the good idea! We'll have to incorporate that into our bylaws.
    Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 28 July 2004, 04:16 PM. Reason: friend... not co-worker....
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      This is the way I think of that kiss too. Doesn't AU Sam say something to Jack about him not being him (ie AU Jack)? I'm beginning to confuse myself now! Quick, where's the cookies?
      Yes, she does... "You're not him, are you?" I think was the quote. And Jack shook his head no. But I saw him as the receipient of the kiss not as a true participant. And the real Sam saw what was (for AU Sam) and what could be for herself. Like I said somewhere in the thread before, I thought the shippiest part of this ep was when Sam met Jack in the hall outside of AU Sam's quarters. His confusion is adorable. But I think he saw what could be in that wedding pic!

Comment

And a fine wedding pic it was!

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
          Will HAPPILY RAIN Dance....but can we cut down on the wind....it keeps blowing pine needles into my POOL and I have to clean 'em..... Oh to have Jack as a pool man?
          I like the way you think ........Have you seen our lovely Gutter btw
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            4.06 Window of Opportunity

OK... I can't help myself.. some serious sleep deprivation from this a.m. is making me silly... and gutterminded as well!

Sam: "Mmmphh... mmphhh...no, don't stop Jack. **flicks right hand at Hammond** Go away George!"
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              Wow! I had never thought of it like this.... you make some very interesting points...
              I always felt that some part of Jack was exploring his attraction to Sam (both of them), sort of a "gosh, I hadn't really thought about us like this... what does it feel like to let myself do so??" kinda thing. Hence his slightly awkward conversation with the "real" Sam outside AU Sam's room.
              I find it really interesting to hear how everyone else has interpreted the eps, I think everyone has valid points, and its kind of like getting to watch a whole lot of new eps!
              He already knew that in TBFTGOG Sam and Gen Jack were engaged. He was so funny in the beginning of Politcs pointing it out a couple of times (totally off topic of the conversation they were having). I just think that Entity drove home the fact that out of three realities, his was th only one that he and Sam were not together. ALthough there are shippy moments before POV, I really think, in my mind anyway, that this is where Jack began to think of it conciously.

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                I got to tell you that I watched Die Another Day twice yesterday and it's just so perfect.....you are very talented Caty....

Marimba... is also very talented, I was ROTFLMAO on the snarky vids!!!

S'Claire

Yes it's good "Die another day" ...I used to like it .. love it actually .

...but.... I may have overdone it with the transitions or special effects if you like .. On the other hand ..may be the transitions make the video what it is. not sure!!!!Anyway I agree..it's a nice one.

It's a fast track and you have to be quick to change scenes wich is very difficult to do..specially when the background music is important to follow as well .. But it was a real challenge ..let me tell you

Thank you S'Claire .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  Short and Very sweet!!
                  Thats a great little fic!! I might print that off and keep it in my Stargate folder that I have so I can read it when i need a bit of a ship boost

Thank you!

If you guys will tell me a bit of *what* you liked in my fics, I can be sure and include similar stuff in future writing.

How's that for asking for critique?!?
                  Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

[
                    MALA
                    Shipper Photo Fairy
                    GENIUS

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      He already knew that in TBFTGOG Sam and Gen Jack were engaged. He was so funny in the beginning of Politcs pointing it out a couple of times (totally off topic of the conversation they were having). I just think that Entity drove home the fact that out of three realities, his was th only one that he and Sam were not together. ALthough there are shippy moments before POV, I really think, in my mind anyway, that this is where Jack began to think of it conciously.
                      Good point. I picked Entity as my fav in the poll because he actually let his guard down and his emotions played out on his face. While I love the other two AU episodes, I need it to be the real Jack and Sam - OUR Jack and Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        I just checked and JM is not online! Maybe later.

For those of you that missed the new Shipper Cookie I made just for this occasion here it is again.

In Honor of 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH I have created a brand new Shipper Cookie. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.
                        EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories.

Ship Nana! Stopped by your bakery and picked up some of your new cookies! They worked! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                          Thank you!

If you guys will tell me a bit of *what* you liked in my fics, I can be sure and include similar stuff in future writing.

Everything.....

Comment

208 posts to go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Can't stay, but I've been meaning to post this. Hope I don't interfere with any conversations. Excuse me for butting in, but I'll catch up later.

Spoilers for S8 "New Order"
                              I forget who said that usually a spouse helps with the pinning of new rank. Anyway, that got me thinking (not that I want to think about ), but why wasn't Pete there at the promotion ceremony? He has been told about the program so he would have had clearance, right? Did Jack just accidentally not invite him? If Jack was so accepting of Pete then he would have invited him, IMO. DDL was available to shoot the scene, but I guess the Pete character isn't important enough to be seen during an important event in Sam's life. I get giddy when I think of that!

Sam and Jack are soooo going to be together!!!!!!!!!!!
                              This is sooooo cool, Token. If a spouse usually does the pinning, then Jack being a part of the ceremony is subliminal ship, right?????

Pass me more cookies, I feeling GREAT!
                              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                                Why, thank you!! You do the same! I loved yours! Do you have more?
                                OH mY...I finally got to read you fic....that was beautiful......
                                <big shippy sigh>......Now get busy and write us some !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X