Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I'm still on time to wish everyone a very HAPPY SHIP DAY.
    I'm off now, have 30 pages to catch up and I'm sure some fantastic videos and fantic . A big thank you in advance to all of you creative people

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Dontcha just love it when AOL and Gateworld are quarreling and then explorer decides to join the party. Makes me want to do something of a violent nature, but not really sure what. I really like AOL except for the running spat that it has with Gateworld.
      AOL, GW, and IE need a good zatting!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        About my last post I wanted to say sorry for being the bearer of bad news on Ship Day but freakin' AOL wont let me edit my message and Explorer can't find GW today.
        My mom died last Dec and the way we kids dealt with it was to sit around with the last of her bottle of scotch and tell great stories about her, a celebration of her life, a party per say.
        So we shouldn't feel bad about having a party today even though there is some bad news because it means we are all still living!!!
        And so are Sam and Jack so back to our regularly scheduled Ship Day Party!!!!

waterfall
        Thanks for the news, its very sad to hear. I still have both my grandmothers, and cherish them very much, so my heart and sympathies go out to Amanda and her family.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          O stupido me. Congrats on your promotion.
          Naw... Shadow is can play as well as snark.....She takes my ribbing with a smile
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Bonne nuit Sam_o_Neill....and I hope sam will be called O'neill soon sweet dreams

caty
            So do I!!!
            I pretty sure that after today I will have very sweet S/J dreams

Originally posted by kiwigater
            LOL! I just see your parents hovering, going, GET OFF RIGHT NOW!!!! *waves to Sam's parents - Thank you for letting Sam play!!*
            We'll be sad if you aren't there for the closing of the thread, but getting up at 5am is a bit of an ask really...
            Lol I'll try my best to wake up and be here!

((((((((((((((((Everyone))))))))))))))))))
            *waves* GOODNIGHT ALL!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
              I was just on the Sam/Jack board on Yahoo and according to a post there someone contacted MGM for the reason Amanda Tapping couldn't be at the comic con is that her grandmother had passed away.
              The original message is here:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sam.../message/92459

My condolences to AT and her family.

waterfall
              Ahhhh Well Our deepest sympathies to Amanda and her family in this time.
              I hope her Grandmother lived a long and full life. I am sure she will be missed and Amanda and her family will be in all our prayers and thoughts.
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Thanks for the news, its very sad to hear. I still have both my grandmothers, and cherish them very much, so my heart and sympathies go out to Amanda and her family.
                I sympathize w/ AT as well. I've lost 2 grandparents so far. I'm down to one grandparent on one side of the family and one on the other.

Yeesh!! I go away for a few hours to get a haircut for my interview on Tuesday and I have a zillion pages to catch up on!! Oy!!

Comment

Originally posted by RubySlippers
                  Marimba - I'm lovin the new vids - just one question:

There's a clip in there that I don't recognise, it's at about 3mins 11s and is Jack and Sam sitting on what looks like some sort of Goa'uld ship. It's only about 6 or 7 seconds long, but it's been driving me nuts all day. I know all the other clips in there except that one. You know when you just know that you've seen a clip even if you can't quite recall the name of the episode, well I can do that with the clip immediately before that one but I don't even remember seeing this one before. Purleese, put me out of my misery and tell me it's from a Season 8 ep (which would mean I've not developed a short-term memory problem) because I've just finished a late shift at work and I'll be up again getting ready to back before Ship Day's even finished over here!! I NEED TO SLEEP!

BTW - thanks for introducing me to Clay Aiken, I'm now the proud owner of a couple of Josh Groban CD's thanks to Caty and her vids.
                  HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYBODY!

I think it's "dead man's switch "..you mean the one when she is sitting on the floor in a space ship ...and he slaps her on the face to wake her up... not too shippy but I think I've asked Marimba before and I think that's the one it does look good on videos though ..but the scenes itself is not shippy..but I suppose we can't see it in Marimba's video It's visual ..but it's a great scene

Caty

Comment

Thought I'd post a couple of favourite piccies of our favourite couple.....

Number 1....THE HUG

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                      Awww I have to go I wanted to be here when we finally hit 1000 posts in 1 day, but my friend invited me over and told me to bring SG DVD's! I can't say no to watching SG... Maybe when I get home tonight I can get online and try to catch up before ShipDay ends!!!! Thanks everyone for making today happy and fun! This 'family' is the best out there!!!! I think i'll stick with my weird saying and say Ship Along Little Doggies!!! G'night to all and hopefully I'll be back online before tonight ends!!
                      HAPPY SHIP DAY NIKKIROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you make it back!!!!

but if not...we will be in Thread 13 OOOHHH

Comment

Ok, more favourite piccies...
                        Number 2....a nice look

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          Oh no
                          Poor AT she lost three people last year and now this...

My sympathies to Amanda and her family.
                          Now I feel quite bad about having such a good time today
                          ((((((((((((Sam O Neill)))))))))))))

I don't think AT would begrudge us enjoying ourselves here

One of the things my father always said before he passed away was "Celebrate life when I pass on...Celebrate life...I know you will cry...but celebrate Life"

I hope that helps you some

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            Its great Usually when vids have Pete or Laira*cringes* in them I can't bear to watch them but that one I can cause it is about Sam not being impressed and not liking him so that I can put up with

Anyway, I HAVE got to go to bed now so i will try to wake up before 5 so I can see if we made it too 1000 posts but I can't promise anything...

Have a great 5 more hours of ship day!!!!!
                            Have fun, drink lots and stuff your faces with cookies!!! All diets can be forgotten today its ship day!!

I think I was brave to make that one ..I thought I would have hated it ..well I was not too keen on capturing the clips if you see what I mean!!!! ..but the editing was fun ..cuz my mind was working on all the 's negative aspects ..and he has lots.

Thank you

caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              WOW...(((((((((((((((((((HAPPY))))))))))))))) You just get a hug for being the SHipper who made it through EVERYTHING ((((((((((((((HAPPY)))))))))))

What a RL story on top of your SG story..... You sound like one heck of a gal!!!!!! especially because you choose the Handle SG1HAPPY

A friend of mine says 'It ain't what happens, it's how you react.'

Believe me that year tested that statement to the fullest...but God is good and made sure we had wonderful friends around us to support us. I hesitated to post that on shipper day, and did only to show the beginning of Stargate was one shiney little star of *joy* in a very dark year.

Someday I'll tell you about the MASH finale and why I ALWAYS say a loving goodbye when I leave someone. What is it with me and TV????????

Thanks for the hugs.

Loving the love between Sam and Jack has made us more than we were before!
                              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Great X-files videos, Caty! I've only watched the one from Mulder's POV so far. Had to pop back in to make sure I didn't miss 15 pages!! It made me realize how much i miss that show. And it also made me realize that Mulder and Scully really shouldn't have been together since they were partners so that gives us ALOT of hope for Jack & Sam!

Comment

Working...
                                X