This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    <snip> It's not an obsession, it's a calling...
    **nods**
    It truly is.
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

4.06 Window of Opportunity

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
        A friend of mine says 'It ain't what happens, it's how you react.'

Believe me that year tested that statement to the fullest...but God is good and made sure we had wonderful friends around us to support us. I hesitated to post that on shipper day, and did only to show the beginning of Stargate was one shiney little star of *joy* in a very dark year.

Someday I'll tell you about the MASH finale and why I ALWAYS say a loving goodbye when I leave someone. What is it with me and TV????????

Thanks for the hugs.

Loving the love between Sam and Jack has made us more than we were before!
        Well I am glad you shared your story Happy!!!! and I will be waiting to hear about the MASH finale as well

I think your end Quote says it all about this Shipper Family!!!!!!
        Can I keep that Quote for the Start of Thread 13 ???

Even if I am not the one who starts its I would like to make sure it gets added to our Shipper History
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
          Ooooo...nice catch, Token! It just shows that even though Sam and Jack and make three, that Sam and Jack are the ones meant to be! Hey that rhymed!
          You go Aeromathlete....Rhyme away!

Love the sig....ROTFLMAO

S

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
            Good job, getcarter!

Very sweet, very nicely done.

All I gotta say is KEEP WRITING!

Can we have Shipper Day every day???

Why, thank you!! You do the same! I loved yours! Do you have more?

Comment

4.10 Beneath the Surface

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                Love the HUG....and I'm sure AT would love a HUG from the GREATEST SHIP FAMILY IN THE WORLD....so that she knows that we are all praying for her and her family in this time of great loss.

S'Claire
                I agree.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((AT)))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                  Alrighty then! I'll check it out! I finally found MeiMei's story again so I'm gonna read the chapter first. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the videos and posts and stories. But I'm loving it!!!

Take your time getcarter It would still be here tomorrow .

caty

Comment

I'm all over the Jack & Sam kissing part and all my husband can do is laugh at Hammond's face. He makes me rewind it over and over to see it. (ok, so I don't hate rewinding it.....)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Please join in the nightly RAIN dance!!!!!

Will HAPPILY RAIN Dance....but can we cut down on the wind....it keeps blowing pine needles into my POOL and I have to clean 'em..... Oh to have Jack as a pool man?

Comment

Mala, superb shippy pics. Keep them coming!
                        sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAOOOO!!!!!!

I LOVE Hammond's "jaw-on-the-floor" expression!!!! Too funny!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            I loved the map. except you forgot the floating house with all the high tech defense technology that Sam and Jack live in. This house floats over the river using antigravity generators.

I also loved those yummy AT pics from a few pages back....

*thunk*

Dang it! I'm on the floor again!! Is Corn Ba'al messin' around with the gravity again?!?!?!?!
                            You wouldn't happen to remember what page those pics were on? (Don't hit me!!) I was gonna click on it earlier and got distracted and trying to go back and find something on this thread tonight is a nightmare. Moving way too fast!

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                              Oh, PLEASE, Caty! Die Another Day is magnificently edited, and your Jack Hero and Daniel tribute videos are absolutely beautiful. And nothing has ever made me laugh harder than "No Thinking Thing!"

I think we'll make it to 1000 posts. We'd better!

I got to tell you that I watched Die Another Day twice yesterday and it's just so perfect.....you are very talented Caty....

Marimba... is also very talented, I was ROTFLMAO on the snarky vids!!!

S'Claire

Comment

That just reminds me of my favorite Hammond line of all time, while Jack is so famously "in the middle of his backswing!"

"COLONEL O'NEILL! JUST WHAT THE ---- DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

I miss General Hammond. He needs to scream at Jack again...just once more!

Comment

Working...
                                X