This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    I think it's "dead man's switch "..you mean the one when she is sitting on the floor in a space ship ...and he slaps her on the face to wake her up... not too shippy but I think I've asked Marimba before and I think that's the one it does look good on videos though ..but the scenes itself is not shippy..but I suppose we can't see it in Marimba's video It's visual ..but it's a great scene

Caty
    Now see, I've got that one and I don't remember it at all! I guess I've been watching too many shippy episodes lately and negelcting the others . I'm gonna have to watch it now before I go to bed or I'm never going to sleep tonight.

Caty - you wanna know a funny thing happened tonight. I come home from work and I'm getting ready to go to bed and I think (out of nowhere) of a great song for a new vid - 'I'm want to spend my lifetime loving you' from The Mask of Zorro sountrack. So I come on here to see how the thread's doing and lo and behold - you've done a new vid!! And guess what it is!!! I swear, this is just too freaky.

Maybe we're all finely tuned in on the same wavelength - it's a special one that only shippers can pick up on and it's called 'Jack and Sam fm'. Maybe that could be the radio station for shipper town - if it's already got one I apologise, but I've only been scanning this thread and won't get a chance to sit down and read it properly from start to finish until weekend.

Night everyone - sweet dreams. xx

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ((((((((((((Sam O Neill)))))))))))))

I don't think AT would begrudge us enjoying ourselves here

One of the things my father always said before he passed away was "Celebrate life when I pass on...Celebrate life...I know you will cry...but celebrate Life"

I hope that helps you some
      Amanda, if you're lurking:

May the souls of the faithfully departed remain with us always, and may the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

I want you to know that we are praying for you in this terrible time of your life and that you have our condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        OK guys, I'm leaving "work" and heading home for dinner (FOOD!! all these pics are making me hungry!).
        I'll be back in a while, assuming my computer/modem/dial up connection functions...
        I hope the non snake-infested computer gods allow you to return to us!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          and then looking down at Sam's lips... wanting to comfort her... and kiss her...<sigh>

And if you didn't know the context of which show it was in (like the pic of Jack on the bed w/Sam leaning over looking downward from the last Thread that we had a little fun with)
          it could be:
          "Uhmmmm Sam.... you're not... ummm... wearing a... ummm..."
          **Thwap*** pg forum pg forum
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            I voted for Heroes II! But before that pic came this...Jack listening to Sam searching for the words....

Mala

I love your shipper town Map ..really funny ..You even put the shipper dump I also love the shipper marina ..and all the rest ...Good job

Thank you

caty

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              *heart drops* Wow! These pics rock!
              I thought I better vote now in case the evil computer gods prevent me from doing so later...... after much consideration, I just had to go with Heroes II, cos of these looks, and the hug, and the raw emotion....

Right, I'm really leaving now.... (this protestation feels familiar ).
              kiwigater! OK, another convert to HeroesII. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the pix (oh, and the map!) THE HUG was the best ship scene between the REAL Sam and Jack summing up their 7 years together, imo.

Great great acting on both AT and RDA's parts.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Mala

I love your shipper town Map ..really funny ..You even put the shipper dump I also love the shipper marina ..and all the rest ...Good job

Thank you

caty
                I loved the map. except you forgot the floating house with all the high tech defense technology that Sam and Jack live in. This house floats over the river using antigravity generators.

I also loved those yummy AT pics from a few pages back....

*thunk*

Dang it! I'm on the floor again!! Is Corn Ba'al messin' around with the gravity again?!?!?!?!

Comment

Whew - Meimei *fans self* what a first chapter!!!!!! MORE PLEASE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    Damn!!!! Somebody's eating something that smells really good and the smel is comin' thru my open apartment window
                    Dinner! Or Midnight Munchies!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                      Well, I'm still not done reading and I'm dying to go and see Caty's videos but i wanted to post my contribution to Ship Day. I finally worked up the courage to write and post a fanfic. Here's the link - hope you enjoy it!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...onfession.html
                      Good job, getcarter!

Very sweet, very nicely done.

All I gotta say is KEEP WRITING!

Can we have Shipper Day every day???
                      Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

We should do picture "captioning" more often. This is kinda fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Thought I'd post a couple of favourite piccies of our favourite couple.....

Number 1....THE HUG

Love the HUG....and I'm sure AT would love a HUG from the GREATEST SHIP FAMILY IN THE WORLD....so that she knows that we are all praying for her and her family in this time of great loss.

S'Claire

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                            A storm rolled through my area, knocking out power to my computer. On SHIPPER DAY!

But the best part is the laptop has batteries, so I worked on another fanfic for you. I started this earlier this week and didn't take much time to polish.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/21/alive.html

Short and sweet.

Jack and Sam forever
                            I've just finished reading all three of your fanfics - they're good! Real good! More please!
                            Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by RubySlippers
                              Now see, I've got that one and I don't remember it at all! I guess I've been watching too many shippy episodes lately and negelcting the others . I'm gonna have to watch it now before I go to bed or I'm never going to sleep tonight.

Caty - you wanna know a funny thing happened tonight. I come home from work and I'm getting ready to go to bed and I think (out of nowhere) of a great song for a new vid - 'I'm want to spend my lifetime loving you' from The Mask of Zorro sountrack. So I come on here to see how the thread's doing and lo and behold - you've done a new vid!! And guess what it is!!! I swear, this is just too freaky.

Maybe we're all finely tuned in on the same wavelength - it's a special one that only shippers can pick up on and it's called 'Jack and Sam fm'. Maybe that could be the radio station for shipper town - if it's already got one I apologise, but I've only been scanning this thread and won't get a chance to sit down and read it properly from start to finish until weekend.

Night everyone - sweet dreams. xx

May be I read your mind ?!!

I had more than one thing happening to me like that before ..It's spooky ..because honestly this kind of things happens to me quite regularly ..and usually the other person on the other end ...says ..it freaks her out . Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I'm scared ..

it 's really spooky . but I'm sure it's nothing psychic ..just a coincidence .. May be ..it's an x-files

Caty

Comment

OK, the HOLY SHIPPY TRINITY (or whatever it's called). These were not included in the poll because we all agreed that they're the best Stargate SG-1 S/J Ship episodes.

In order:

4.05 Divide and Conquer

Last edited by Mala50; 28 July 2004, 07:10 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X