The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*giggles @ captions*.....

Look after our boys till I get back from my trip to Cornwall.....I've sat them in the corner but I know they won't stay there for long....so keep an eye on them.....

I'll be back sometime late Tuesday....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*hugs Deeds* Safe trip.

Comment

Meimei!!! I did it! I finished! I finally finished!!!

Here it is - your long awaited vid to "Goodbye My Lover." I really hope you like it. It turned out to be much more difficult to make than I thought. But, it could just be the subject matter isn't the happiest. Anywho, I'm very pleased with how it turned out and I hope you are, too.

Enjoy!

Megaupload Download

Comment

KERRI!! WELL DONE!!

What a wonderful vid. (why don't they have a clapping Daniel smiley?)

**hands all who view this vid a box of tissues**

Comment

Very nice Kerri! well done!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post

Here it is - your long awaited vid to "Goodbye My Lover." I really hope you like it. It turned out to be much more difficult to make than I thought. But, it could just be the subject matter isn't the happiest. Anywho, I'm very pleased with how it turned out and I hope you are, too.

Enjoy!

Megaupload Download
              Cool. I have always thought that would be a great THING Vid. I have to wait until I get home from work to watch it.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

That was a BEAUTIFUL vid, Switch. I thought it was very moving. Love the clips you used. I love how you ended it.
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                  That was a BEAUTIFUL vid, Switch. I thought it was very moving. Love the clips you used. I love how you ended it.
                  Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it. :-)

Comment

it won't load for me stupid computer i can't even get on a chat room i've been wanting to visit....
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Enjoy!

Megaupload Download

Woo hoo! Thank you, Kerri! Such a sweet surprise! And since it's for me, I added it to the other one, Ever the Same.

Link here: http://www.shaylakersten.com/everthesame.htm

Scroll down to see the new one!

Major hugs, Kerri! I loved it!

Comment

And today is the day Thirty Days released! Woo hoo!! I'm officially a published author!

*sneaks an off topic banner in*

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          it won't load for me stupid computer i can't even get on a chat room i've been wanting to visit....
                          Lilith, maybe you can see it at the link in the above post.

Comment

i shall try... if not then i'm demanding a new laptop for graduation
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                              Woo hoo! Thank you, Kerri! Such a sweet surprise! And since it's for me, I added it to the other one, Ever the Same.

Link here: http://www.shaylakersten.com/everthesame.htm

Scroll down to see the new one!

Major hugs, Kerri! I loved it!
                              Thanks for the hosting and I'm so glad you like it. This one was very heart-wrenching to get out. But Yay! I'm glad you loved it.

And congrats again on the book!!! {{HUGS}}

Comment

Enjoy!

Megaupload Download

Wonderful vid Switch, nice work! Time to pull out some DVDs and watch some J/D I think

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Working...
                                X