The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kady View Post
    princess, looks like some one from the Village people! *walks away humming YMCA*

And I'll bet Princess can do the dance for that one too.......

I agree though the "Moebius Tache" was a tad embarrassing.....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*pouts* then whines......... no Diary today....... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        And I'll bet Princess can do the dance for that one too.......

I agree though the "Moebius Tache" was a tad embarrassing.....

Deeds xx
        My exact reaction to princess' 'Tache was "Oh, ye Gods!!" then i buried my head my my hands!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          *pouts* then whines......... no Diary today....... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Hey!

Just hitting and running. :>

I stopped by to see if any of you hussies had news about why no update on Tuesday. Or when the next one will be.

I’m going through Diary withdraw.
          Jack O’Neill: When it absolutely, positively, needs mocked, shot, or destroyed overnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Crow T. Robot View Post
            Hey!

I stopped by to see if any of you hussies had news about why no update on Tuesday. Or when the next one will be.

Nah, but we promised not to hassle Anise, I'm sure she will post more when she's written it, remember, it was a busy time for her, as well as the rest of us.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

yea your so right bout that FF.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crow T. Robot View Post
                Hey!

I know. But there's plenty of other great fic out there, I wish I could rec something but I have too much stuff I haven't got around to reading yet

Still there is The Shroud coming up soon (at least in the UK) and I'm trying not to get too excited about it

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

I'm willing to rec some J/D fics, but there's the other thread specifically for that (which has been abandoned ) I like to post there, but then we "discuss J/D" here, so it feels like redundancy, could we ask the MODS to combine that with this thread or something ??
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                    I'm willing to rec some J/D fics, but there's the other thread specifically for that (which has been abandoned ) I like to post there, but then we "discuss J/D" here, so it feels like redundancy, could we ask the MODS to combine that with this thread or something ??
                    Humph, that's what they did last time, we had some interesting discussion of J/D going and then we started reccing fics so the mods, in their infinate wisdom, decided to move it to the fanfic folder and the thread died out.
                    I'd like this thread to stay in the Characters and Relationships folder where all can gaze upon it's glory.
                    I'm subscribed to the fic rec thread, whenever it's updated, I go visit.
                    Though we don't want to discourage fic rec in this thread also, if you find something really jucy, please post it here.

I love LJ, all the best fic seems to be there these days and the update on SG1 Debrief and keeps you updated every week with new fic/meta/icons/etc. You can watch the community, I have it friended, and it's great!
                    http://community.livejournal.com/sg1_debrief/8428.html

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                      Humph, that's what they did last time, we had some interesting discussion of J/D going and then we started reccing fics so the mods, in their infinate wisdom, decided to move it to the fanfic folder and the thread died out.
                      I'd like this thread to stay in the Characters and Relationships folder where all can gaze upon it's glory.
                      Though we don't want to discourage fic rec in this thread also, if you find something really jucy, please post it here.

I love LJ, all the best fic seems to be there these days and the update on SG1 Debrief and keeps you updated every week with new fic/meta/icons/etc. You can watch the community, I have it friended, and it's great!

FF

Thanks for that link, I've only just started to find my way around LJ and
                      asides from jackslashdaniel always felt I was missing stuff.

There was some good discussion on that thread, especially about certain scenes in behind the scenes of Lost City

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                        Thanks for that link, I've only just started to find my way around LJ and
                        asides from jackslashdaniel always felt I was missing stuff.

There was some good discussion on that thread, especially about certain scenes in behind the scenes of Lost City
                        I adore LJ
                        I didn't spot that discussion, where was it?
                        Would you like me to friend you (and vise versa)?

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

it seems all my lj friends are from GW there's a link to my page in my sig... it's the last one as i had posted my doctor who ff there...
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post

FF
                            *sigh* yeah that's what happened the last time OK then... I guess I'm reccing fics here and there

LJ is a fascinating place... and the friend-ing system makes it easier to weed out trolls
                            I'd like to rec the Five things Stargate community aka the Pentangular Gate too. It's not exclusively J/D but there's lots interesting look on them (and the others)
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Great LJ recs guys!......thanks....

I think we need a little piccie or two of our boys.....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Been doing a little "Pants-related project" today so.................

Question is?.....are they in a hurry to get dressed?....or undressed?.....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X