Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh

Comment

So sad, but still so touching. Only Jack could be trusted to let him go...

Comment

Very nice accidental capping:

Comment

And one more:

Comment

I've decided to do a full-blown "Thing!" music video to accompany my McShep music video.

So what I need from you guys are recommentations of episodes for good "Thing!" footage. General "Thing!" footage and footage that fits the lyrics.

I am going to be combing episodes myself, but 8 seasons worth of episodes are a lot! It'd help tremedously if I could have some help here .

The song I'm going to use is "At the Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis.

These are the lyrics:
            We were strangers, starting out on a journey
            Never dreaming, what we’d have to go through
            Now here we are, I’m suddenly standing
            At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
            Unexpected, what you did to my heart
            When I lost hope, you were there to remind me
            This is the start

And life is a road that I wanna keep going
            Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
            Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
            I’ll be there when the world stops turning
            I’ll be there when the storm is through
            In the end I wanna be standing

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
            Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true
            Now here we stand, unafraid of the future

Knew there was somebody, somewhere
            A new love in the dark
            Now I know my dream will live on
            I’ve been waiting so long
            Nothing’s gonna tear us apart

Yeah

Life is a road that I wanna keep going on
            Love is a river, I wanna keep going

Starting out on a journey

Life is a road that I wanna keep going

Comment

*look around* ... FrostFox has not posted it yet....

The next installment of the Diary
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE

Ack! You beat me to it L-Jade!

Fine, I'll just post a pretty then. It's been a while....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Heeeee.... Hammond LOL! the return of Aztec!George
                  sigpic

Comment

I forgot to say that I'm also looking for footage where either Daniel or Jack are just looking randomly cute.

Comment

Snicker.
                      I'm in work (and someTHING tells me I should wait until I get home to read teh next installment, if I want to keep my job!) so bit busy.

x FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                        I've decided to do a full-blown "Thing!" music video to accompany my McShep music video.

So what I need from you guys are recommentations of episodes for good "Thing!" footage. General "Thing!" footage and footage that fits the lyrics.

I am going to be combing episodes myself, but 8 seasons worth of episodes are a lot! It'd help tremedously if I could have some help here .

The song I'm going to use is "At the Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis.
                        Song looks really good but I'm awful at knowing where scenes come from.
                        Jackslashdaniel has screen caps from lots of episodes, you might want to go and make a note of which eps they have capped and see if you can find the scenes in them?
                        Good luck and do let us see the results.

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                          Snicker.
                          I'm in work (and someTHING tells me I should wait until I get home to read teh next installment, if I want to keep my job!) so bit busy.

x FF
                          I'm on vacation, so I stayed really late last night
                          And yeah.. the Diary is NOT a work-safe reading material

D : Jaaack... but I change my mind about Dennis!
                          J : Nope! he's staying! and that's that!

sigpic

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has seen Memento Mori? It's an ep that's been bugging me.........

Spoiler:
                            How did you see Daniel's "date" with Vala? I didn't see this as shippy myself (not from Daniel anyway) but TPTB sure are trying to push the whole D/V thing. Anyway I'm not going to get into that debate here, but I guess what I'm looking for is a J/D scenario for this one.(I can't help myself!)

I only got into the whole J/D thing fairly recently and one thing that has impressed me is how slashers can explain away anything that happens on screen (just look at Threads).

So any ideas or thoughts however mad?!
                            If you are going with the idea that Jack and Daniel are in a long distance relationship (bear with me here), perhaps he's missing Jack, fed up and decides he might as well go out with Vala, then of course we know how jealous Jack gets and you can imagine Jack's reaction to hearing about this "date" (especially if he didn't hear about it from Daniel)
                            So then he'll have to jump on the next plane and show Daniel just what he's been missing (descending into nonPG thoughts there )

Ok I've done enough J/D ing for one day ( I know what I mean)

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64
                              Just wondering if anyone has seen Memento Mori? It's an ep that's been bugging me.........

Spoiler:
                              How did you see Daniel's "date" with Vala? I didn't see this as shippy myself (not from Daniel anyway) but TPTB sure are trying to push the whole D/V thing. Anyway I'm not going to get into that debate here, but I guess what I'm looking for is a J/D scenario for this one.(I can't help myself!)

I only got into the whole J/D thing fairly recently and one thing that has impressed me is how slashers can explain away anything that happens on screen (just look at Threads).

So any ideas or thoughts however mad?!
                              If you are going with the idea that Jack and Daniel are in a long distance relationship (bear with me here), perhaps he's missing Jack, fed up and decides he might as well go out with Vala, then of course we know how jealous Jack gets and you can imagine Jack's reaction to hearing about this "date" (especially if he didn't hear about it from Daniel)
                              So then he'll have to jump on the next plane and show Daniel just what he's been missing (descending into nonPG thoughts there )

Ok I've done enough J/D ing for one day ( I know what I mean)

Hah, canon is a mere speed bump on the road to J/D, we've been rolling happily over them for years.
                              Spoiler:
                              Why do you think Daniel was so insistant that it was not a date? He doesn't enjoy sleeping on the sofa! And Jack would marmelize Vala if she tried anything.
                              It is sad that they don't seem to be able to write grown up relationships between people of opposing sexes without having to make it into something sexual. I have strong friendships with several men, really close ones, but there is no sexual sparkage there, we just get on well and work well together, no more, no less. Because we are civilised adults.

FF
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm on vacation, so I stayed really late last night
                                And yeah.. the Diary is NOT a work-safe reading material

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...jackdaniel.jpg

D : Jaaack... but I change my mind about Dennis!
                                J : Nope! he's staying! and that's that!

*snickers*......Poor Daniel....

Am I really wrong for soooo wanting Princess to stay on the SG-1 team forever?....I'm just loving this new "inner snark" (for want of a better word! ) of his on its monumental explosion out of the closet!.....ROFL!!!

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X