No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, just jumping in here... I'm a bit of a lurker - love this thread. Love the boys in tuxes... mmm...

I just wanted to ask a quick favour - in one of my fics, mini!Jack gives a speech at school on the person that influences him most regarding ethical and moral issues. He doesn't mention anything classified but later when discussing with original!Jack they reminisce on times when Daniel has exerted that influence... can you please help me with examples? Pretty please?

Minty
    Good night Atlantis, Good night crescent moon
    In all my years of searching, I am here...
    I've finally found you.

You can be whatever you want to be... in Atlantis!

www.atlantis-the-musical.com

Comment

I'm sad SG1 is being cancelled but I guess it isn't really a suprise.
      I just hope we do get to see some more Jack/Daniel in the future where ever that is, who knows maybe they'll do some Atlantis eps (together this time!)
      or they'll be a mini-series or movie - Jack and Daniel The Movie - I could live with that
      Anyway we've had 8 seasons of J/D, the scene in 200, and there is still RDA's
      2nd SG1 ep to come although that won't air until what March next year - damn sci-fi!
      Never mind here's some Thing.......

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

On a report by robert C. Cooper in the headlines of this site, it's say that the actual frachise has not been cancelled just that Sci-fi has cancelled it and that TPTB are trying to find someone else to show the series!

keep the faith,

kady
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
          Thought I would stick my head in and say
          Spoiler:
          200 ep. I thought the Daniel/Jack scene was cute.

Daniel: "If she doesn't show up soon, people are gonna think that you and I are"
          Jack: What?
          It would have been funnier if Jack had said "I know"
          It would've been the best episode ever if Jack had inched closer, put his arm around Daniel or held his hand! XD XD XD

Wow this thread has grown. I started one waaaay back (like Spring or something) because there wasn't one for reasons unknown, but people ignored that one ;___;. So imagine my surprise when I found this one today. Why didn't anyone tell me?! XD

Whatever, I've been reading Jack/Daniel fics for days now. In fact, I'm reading some right now. Drown your sorrows in the possible end of SG-1 by reading a Jack/Daniel fic today!

Comment

Anise has done a little THING vignette in her blog.

http://notmonkey.livejournal.com/8749.html

Yeah! THING lives.

Oh, and welcome to the playground, FallenAngelII, glad you could join us.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Yeah! THING lives.

FF
              OMG! Thanks for the link, Foxy! LMAO!!

Off to work on non-thing story... But both Thing novellas are with the respective publishers. Hopefully, they'll both get bought!

Comment

Yeah! THING lives.

FF
                Thanks so much!

Read the other stories too, THAT auther is a genius! I'd post a quote but I don't think it would be legal on this forum
                AncientsTimeline

Comment

FF...thanks for the link! i had to read that pronto.....it has to be one of the funnies THINGs I have read in quite a while....

Comment

hey FA, i've been trying to pm you for the last three weeks... clean out your pm box oh and welcome to insanity
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah! THING lives.

FF

*snortle, snortle, cackle, cackle*

Just what I needed after a smelly journey home from Belgium last night....

Nice to see Anais still contributing to the World of THING!!!.... Thanks for the link FF....

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                        *snortle, snortle, cackle, cackle*

Just what I needed after a smelly journey home from Belgium last night....

Deeds xx
                        Smelly?

And just in case you missed it on lj -http://perseph2hades.livejournal.com/116088.html
                        Totally off topic and not even slightly worksafe. It's an ART book. And boy, is the French rugby team a work of ART, every man Jack of them.

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

Well it could have been the luscious ripe Brie in the back ....but the weather was also poo.....a lot of rain and horrendous Brussels rush hour traffic.....

Oh yeah baby....I managed to find that link on your LJ the other day....but it deffo warrants a plug on here too.....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                            hey FA, i've been trying to pm you for the last three weeks... clean out your pm box oh and welcome to insanity
                            That's weird. I just received two PMs today o_O

Comment

And just in case you missed it on lj -http://perseph2hades.livejournal.com/116088.html
                              Totally off topic and not even slightly worksafe. It's an ART book. And boy, is the French rugby team a work of ART, every man Jack of them.

FF
                              Uhhh, should I be clearing all cookies and temporary files from my computer now? I feel so... naughty
                              FF always finds things to make me feel naughty... 'cause she understands my inner hussy so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                Uhhh, should I be clearing all cookies and temporary files from my computer now? I feel so... naughty
                                FF always finds things to make me feel naughty... 'cause she understands my inner hussy so well.

She's good isn't she?....

J. *Sooooo Daniel?......these French Rugby Players?*
                                D. *Don't even go there Jack!!*

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X