The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
    I'm in the unfortunate position of never having encountered guacamole until after reading June; my little backwater doesn't have a mexican restaurant. The first time I had fajitas in a pub it came on a little dish, and I couldn't keep my face straight. I'll never be able to take it seriously. I've still never got as far as tasting it.

On the plus side, I've more-or-less got over my amusement with raspberry yoghurt

I bought Strawberry the other day......

Guacamole is delicious.....I used to make my own and put real red chilli in it as well......I'm hoping that the Davis' family preferred the mild one.....

Although of course, as we found out later on in the year, THAT was a false alarm.....*snickers @ sour cream and chive*......Oh dear that means I'll have to go back and read November again now!.......it's a tough life but someone has to do it!.....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

just finished reading all of the diary... now to hit Anais' lj and start year two

my mom and i made guacamole a few weeks ago and all i could think was maybe i should add more sour crea and make it creamier *snicker*
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        just finished reading all of the diary... now to hit Anais' lj and start year two

my mom and i made guacamole a few weeks ago and all i could think was maybe i should add more sour crea and make it creamier *snicker*
        I must admit to being quite relieved when it was revealed that the dastardly deed on the croquet lawn involved sour cream dip rather than guacamole, I like guacamole with lots of chilli, which doesn't really bare thinking about, does it.

FF - who should get herself a J/D icon now she's over the 2000 mark
        sigpic

Comment

use the emoticon like i'm doing until you find a better one it's about time i changed mine again anyways...

~Lilith, fickle-minded to the nth power
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

So, I was in the shower this morning, listening to the radio, when all of a sudden what do I hear?

Smack My B*tch Up

I almost fell over laughing! The Diary is everywhere!!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
              So, I was in the shower this morning, listening to the radio, when all of a sudden what do I hear?

Smack My B*tch Up

I almost fell over laughing! The Diary is everywhere!!

You should have seen me rolling around on the floor the other day when watching some programme about The Top 10 or something 80's Rock Bands....AC/DC came in about No.2 or 3 and what did they choose to show?.....

*gets glitter, sandals and halo out and starts dancing a la Drunken Daniel stylee!*

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Oh! The winners have been posted for the Stargate Music Video Fan Awards. The Jack/Daniel vid I did with wraith816 got second! Yay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  use the emoticon like i'm doing until you find a better one it's about time i changed mine again anyways...

~Lilith, fickle-minded to the nth power
                  My emoticon! I had Seshat make it when there wasn't a suitable one on GW (but do feel free to use it at any time, the more people who use it, the merrier!)

And I've got a couple saved up to use but Photobucket seems to be on the blink, I will try again tomorrow.

ooh, edited to add, I like the cool creepy Dr Who icon!

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh! The winners have been posted for the Stargate Music Video Fan Awards. The Jack/Daniel vid I did with wraith816 got second! Yay!!

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU

WELL DONE!

D. *Video?.....What Video?.....Jack?....
                    Did you forget to press the "Off" button again?*

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                      My emoticon! I had Seshat make it when there wasn't a suitable one on GW (but do feel free to use it at any time, the more people who use it, the merrier!)

FF

It's such a pretty icon.......

*misses Seshat and her wonderful creations*

*hugs Jack and Danny*.....

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS KERRI!!!! *hugs* Sorry I can't give you green, GW won't let me ATM. But here's some lovely J/D till I can green you again.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Major congrats, Switch!

Comment

as i already told ya in chat kerri.. congrats
                            sigpic

Comment

There's an interview with AT here on GW and she mentions that 200 scene:

The scene that's not shown, well you'll never see, that Rick adlibbed in the wedding was aah, Daniel turns to O'Neill and goes 'you know, if she doesn't show up, folks will think that….' And then of course, I beam in. But in the one take that we did, Michael turns to Rick and says 'You know, if she doesn't show up folks will think that…" and Rick said really loudly 'WE'RE GAY???'

OMG He said that! I wanna see those outtakes

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                                There's an interview with AT here on GW and she mentions that 200 scene:

The scene that's not shown, well you'll never see, that Rick adlibbed in the wedding was aah, Daniel turns to O'Neill and goes 'you know, if she doesn't show up, folks will think that….' And then of course, I beam in. But in the one take that we did, Michael turns to Rick and says 'You know, if she doesn't show up folks will think that…" and Rick said really loudly 'WE'RE GAY???'

OMG He said that! I wanna see those outtakes

LMAO!......so do I......

BTW....a general request here.....if anyone is good at making siggies or knows someone who is and would be prepared to make one for me, I desperately want a Paul Davis/Princess one.....pm me if you think you could help .....thankee kindly.....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X