The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Daniel: "If she doesn't show up soon, people are gonna think that you and I are"
    Jack: "What?"
    i luvved that scene!! kept on thinking "Don't show up. Don't show up."
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
      Ah bummer... oh well... can't have everything right? Still loved the ep! LOL

Made a quicky J/D icon... nothing fancy ...

200!
      Spoiler:
      Oo!! Very nice. Snurching!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
        Sqeeeee... *snurch the icon* thankees...

to avoid the tuna ...

It's teh trout!

Did I answer your PM?

Edit: Crap I didn't!

Thanks Kerri!

Caught in the act

Comment

It's teh trout!

Did I answer your PM?

They're all the same smellin' fishes

Nope!

Caught in the act indeed!, Sam looks horified, Jack is *cough* fixing his pants and Daniel .... still 'there'
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
            They're all the same smellin' fishes

Nope!

Caught in the act indeed!, Sam looks horified, Jack is *cough* fixing his pants and Daniel .... still 'there'
            Yeah just noticed.. edited and all.. sorry!!

LMAO!! Nice interpretation!!

Comment

Ah bummer... oh well... can't have everything right? Still loved the ep! LOL

Made a quicky J/D icon... nothing fancy ...

200!
              Spoiler:
              Love your ICON!!!

Spoiler:
              The boys looks so handsome standing up their "together" at the Altar.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Spoiler:
                So sad that we didn't get Jack and Daniel holding hands or Jack giving Daniel Sam's bouquet but love to hear RDA discussing D/J in such a relaxed and happy way, he clearly doesn't have issues with our THING.
                And that the whole audience applauded when he took Daniel's hand, of course, cast and crew work in a cosmopolitan industry where diverse sexuality is not as big an issue as it is in other, closed minded, circles of society.
                Insert big soft hearted sigh here. That icon is sublime, Ronja, don't they look beautiful together...

Oh, Ronja, caught in the act indeed! The look on poor Sam's face! Naughty, naughty boys!

x FF
                sigpic

Comment

What I wouldn't give to see these "outakes" .....

Spoiler:
                  It was a nice scene and I know I'm stating the obvious but these two have such great chemistry together. I was a little disappointed by the lack of J/D interaction and would have liked to have seen some of the J/D banter that I miss so much. However it's great that MS and RDA actually did these scenes, even if we never get to see them...

There's an article in Stargate magazine where MS talks about working with RDA again. There's some minor S10 spoilers.

Spoiler:
                  Anderson is returning to Stargate SG1 for its 10th season, a development Shanks views with delight. "We're going to be working tomorrow on a head-to-head, toe-to-toe basis; he's looking forward to it and I'm looking forward to it. We have this great camaraderie and really enjoy working with each other and that colors how the characters interact onscreen."

Has the dynamic between O'Neill and Jackson changed with O'Neill's return? "On the page, it reads the same. I think more will be telling when I've worked with Rick in a full day's capacity. In season nine, we had a brief scene that reflected that the relationship was still at the place where it's at. I think there is a bit more reverence from O'Neill that I've noticed, because he hasn't been in the loop for awhile. O'Neill really has to listen to what's going on as opposed to just "someone will tell me later".
                  So there is a slightly different dynamic, but I think the rapport between the two characters will always remain the same."

I'm assuming he's talking about The Shroud here, so it looks like we might get some J/D in this one.......

And here's that pic from 200
                  Spoiler:

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                    Spoiler:
                    So sad that we didn't get Jack and Daniel holding hands or Jack giving Daniel Sam's bouquet but love to hear RDA discussing D/J in such a relaxed and happy way, he clearly doesn't have issues with our THING.
                    And that the whole audience applauded when he took Daniel's hand, of course, cast and crew work in a cosmopolitan industry where diverse sexuality is not as big an issue as it is in other, closed minded, circles of society.
                    Insert big soft hearted sigh here. That icon is sublime, Ronja, don't they look beautiful together...

Oh, Ronja, caught in the act indeed! The look on poor Sam's face! Naughty, naughty boys!

x FF
                    Yeah I agree. Real shame... would have loved that. And thank you, yes they really do

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERINANDERSON

sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

WOO HOOO
                        Happy Birthday, Erin!!!

Have some alluring Daniel with a side of watchfull Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                          WOO HOOO
                          Happy Birthday, Erin!!!

Have some alluring Daniel with a side of watchfull Jack

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nobrainer3.jpg
                          Ohh thanks! Don't mind if I do!!!

Can I have some Daniel with a side of Jack for my birthday today? Oh pretty please??

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

ERIN

sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Need a bit of J/D interaction to keep me on my high from a fabulous weekend away and the nasty news about the cancellation of SG-1 last night......In one word.....BUMMER!!! .....(and probably appropriate on this thread *cackle* )

Hope your b/day wasn't too spoiled Erin....it's horrible when something bad happens on your special day...I know only too well cos last July my birthday happened to be the day of the London bombings....I shall always remember those poor people who died on 7th July now.....

Anyway....I had a fabulous weekend and I'm hoping that a very special picture that I took comes out OK......without wishing to spoil anything I must say it was a pleasant and extremely hilarious surprise to find something relating to the "Jack/Daniel Relationship" (tm Michael Shanks in THAT slash clip!! ) at a Rock Festival....give me a few days or so to get it developed and I'll post it here.....*smiles enigmatically*

So on with the Thunking and if all else fails ......

Spoiler:
                              we've always got 200!! ...Yes I gave in and spoiled myself about a certain scene.....and read some info on it......*snickers*.....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                                Anyway....I had a fabulous weekend and I'm hoping that a very special picture that I took comes out OK......without wishing to spoil anything I must say it was a pleasant and extremely hilarious surprise to find something relating to the "Jack/Daniel Relationship" (tm Michael Shanks in THAT slash clip!! ) at a Rock Festival....give me a few days or so to get it developed and I'll post it here.....*smiles enigmatically*

Deeds xx

Oooh, curiosity piqued!

Glad you had a fun time.
                                Cancellation is sad but was inevitable I'm afraid. I think they were mean spirited to spoil the episode 200 celebrations.

But we will always have fanfic.

FF
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X