Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

So sleeping on the couch.
      Old. Married. Couple.

FF
      sigpic

Comment

And here I was, sitting ever so innocently...okay so I wasn't exactly sitting innocently at the time, thinking that I couldn't love MS anymore than I already do.....when BAM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsE2q...elated&search=

I love CJ as well [snickersnort]

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          I think you're supposed to find it on your own...that way they know you're a true devotee of THING.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...k/50243f50.jpg
          Is this kind of like a holy grail thing? *snort* Thing... I said thing!

Comment

Daniel: Was that Mei Mei?
            Jack: Yeah, they finally fixed her internet.
            Daniel: You know she scares me.
            Jack: Don't worry. I'll watch your six.
            Daniel: *snort* Like that's something new...

Comment

YAY! Welcome back to the wonderful internet world of Jack and Daniel, mei mei....it's been so quiet without you.....

We have a duty to keep this thread fun and smutty in our Foxy's holiday absence....

*sighs*....it's a tough job but someone's got to do it.....

J.*mei mei's back then*
              D.*So it seems*
              J.*Better get those roll necks out again Daniel!*

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                YAY! Welcome back to the wonderful internet world of Jack and Daniel, mei mei....it's been so quiet without you.....

We have a duty to keep this thread fun and smutty in our Foxy's holiday absence....

*sighs*....it's a tough job but someone's got to do it.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...purplelook.jpg
                J.*mei mei's back then*
                D.*So it seems*
                J.*Better get those roll necks out again Daniel!*

Deeds xx
                Ain't gone just yet.

Welcome back Mei Mei, soon to be published author. Is it a story I'd like (ie diiirrrrty flithy homoerotica) or one of those iccky het ones?

wiithoutreason, MS on slash just cracks me up. We are all delusional (well, some of of us more than others...) but he and RDA play it so very Old Married Couple, how can he blame us?
                And he knows it.
                Of course, it helps that MS and RDA have that fabulous rapport anyway.
                And Jack can be awfuly queenly at times, what with the opera and the "quote" marks and cuddling his gun. And the older guy/younger hottie couple is just so rife on the scene, it's as though Daniel buffed up just to please Jack.

FF surrounded by packing and wondering how she's going to get it all in the car.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  Ain't gone just yet.

Welcome back Mei Mei, soon to be published author. Is it a story I'd like (ie diiirrrrty flithy homoerotica) or one of those iccky het ones?

wiithoutreason, MS on slash just cracks me up. We are all delusional (well, some of of us more than others...) but he and RDA play it so very Old Married Couple, how can he blame us?
                  And he knows it.
                  Of course, it helps that MS and RDA have that fabulous rapport anyway.
                  And Jack can be awfuly queenly at times, what with the opera and the "quote" marks and cuddling his gun. And the older guy/younger hottie couple is just so rife on the scene, it's as though Daniel buffed up just to please Jack.

FF surrounded by packing and wondering how she's going to get it all in the car.
                  *cackle* Sorry, FF, the sale was one of those iccky het ones... But I got a request for revisions on the diiirrrrty flithy homoerotica which is looking real good for my second sale.

Jack: She's writing what?
                  Daniel: At least it ain't about us...
                  Jack: She's not?
                  Daniel: Copyright, Jack. She couldn't get paid.

Comment

*sneaks into J/D Thread to keep it going before feeling the force of a big wet slappy fish from FF all the way from Wales*.....

Hope you arrived safely dearie and are having a great time.....

D. *Yes Jack....Of course she's got a copy of The Diary!*

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wiithout reason
                      And here I was, sitting ever so innocently...okay so I wasn't exactly sitting innocently at the time, thinking that I couldn't love MS anymore than I already do.....when BAM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsE2q...elated&search=

I love CJ as well [snickersnort]
                      that was great!!! welcome to teh wonder that is Thing WR
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tosses in a pic just for fun.

Comment

*pulls up chair and plonks herself down in it....puts fan on and prepares to sit it out guarding thread till Frostfox's return.....*

As this is the J/D Thread and deals with Anais' marvellous Diary and the wonders of THING and all matters pertaining to it I feel that not only should this thread have pictures of Jack and Daniel but also a rather other important "player" in the whole sorry, but hilarious, scenario....

Of course it's Major F****** Davies!.....

*sits back and giggles*

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

*comes in all hot and sweaty and giggles*

Unfortunately, my rather hot and bothered state is due to mowing the lawn. Better now at 80F than later at 95F....

Comment

Oh we don't mind sweaty in here.....in fact it's encouraged.....Jack and Daniel can quite often do sweaty....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

I should probably go get a shower though. I'm not sure ya'll want the smell! *cackle* I had to cool down before I get in the shower.

But keep posting sweaty Jack and Danny piccies. I'll be back!

Comment

Working...
                                X