The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    Just had a thought......Joy (I love her stuff - google her own page because her stories on the old FDAS site is not her re-vamped/rewritten stuff) is going to the Vancouver Con.....I'm probably too shy to introduce myself to her but I know she's a HUGE fan of Steve Bacic and of course her Jason Coburn is one of the few men I'll allow into my little OTP world of Jack and Daniel....

Deeds xx
    I'll introduce you!! I sold her my preferred weekend pass so she knows I plan on stalking her. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
      Ah, Ripples. That was one of the first Jack and Daniel stories I ever read and it is still in my top three. Is it any wonder I fell for this fandom and this fandom's fanfic? Wonderful stuff. ELG has that rare gift of writing equally well in gen and slash. I really hope that one day she writes the Into the Labyrinth follow-up she was planning, although I know she writes in Angel and Without a Trace fandoms now.

And speaking of Jack and Daniel
      Spoiler for the otherwise dreadful waste of time that was Family Ties
      Spoiler:
      According to Sam, Daniel was exhausted on Friday night, the night she had a girls' night in with Vala and Teal'c went to see the Vagina Monologues Did anyone else think that Dannyboy's exhaustion meant a certain General was in the Springs for the weekend???

jd
      + = my OTP
      Love your explanation.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

my goodness it's quiet around here! lets revive it!

okay, random question to all slashers: If RDA is in the movies what are you all hoping will happen to Jack and Daniel in the movies?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post

okay, random question to all slashers: If RDA is in the movies what are you all hoping will happen to Jack and Daniel in the movies?

You know I wish they'd get a move on and tell us one way or the other if he is going to be in them, TPTB must know by now If he is from what I've heard it's more likely he'll be in the second one.

Anyway, I'd like them to announce their relationship in the briefing room/gate room before they kiss and then disappear off to some other planet...

No, seriously, I'd like to see some good interaction and banter like we've had before....

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
            You know I wish they'd get a move on and tell us one way or the other if he is going to be in them, TPTB must know by now If he is from what I've heard it's more likely he'll be in the second one.

Anyway, I'd like them to announce their relationship in the briefing room/gate room before they kiss and then disappear off to some other planet...

No, seriously, I'd like to see some good interaction and banter like we've had before....
            DITTO!
            I'd be happy if we get a good banter and the interactions that translate into: "We're best friends, we care about each other even if we argue most of the time."

I'm rather J/D friendshipper where canon is concerned.
            Last edited by zuz; 04 March 2007, 09:06 AM.
            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
              DITTO!
              I'd be happy if we get a good banter and the interactions that translat into: "We're best friends, we care about each other even if we argue most of the time."

I'm rather J/D friendshipper where canon is concerned.
              Quite right; friendship is good, friendship is great, friendship can be seen in many ways to many people, which is why I value it so much in the show.

Me? I want Jack to be there and interact with all the team, not to be just a cameo or a joke (and most definitely and positively not there to make goo goo eyes at Sam, shudder) but a good solid RDA perfomance, integral to the flim.

FF
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                Quite right; friendship is good, friendship is great, friendship can be seen in many ways to many people, which is why I value it so much in the show.

Me? I want Jack to be there and interact with all the team, not to be just a cameo or a joke (and most definitely and positively not there to make goo goo eyes at Sam, shudder) but a good solid RDA perfomance, integral to the film.

FF
                I hope for that, too.

BTW I made a smiley for this thread. Hope you like. *evil grin*
                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                  I hope for that, too.

BTW I made a smiley for this thread. Hope you like. *evil grin*
                  Oh! That is so cute! Well done you.

No such thing as too much of a good thing!

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd be quite happy if they got down and dirty to "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse.....

And can I watch?.....

*apologises for her shallowness*

Gorgeous smiley btw......

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      Gorgeous smiley btw......

Deeds xx

I love it! It looks as though Jack is pinching Dannyboy's bum!

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post

Me? I want Jack to be there and interact with all the team, not to be just a cameo or a joke (and most definitely and positively not there to make goo goo eyes at Sam, shudder) but a good solid RDA perfomance, integral to the flim.

FF
                        I concur. I don't think it's realistic for those two to be anything more than a 'what if? .. nah!' thing.

I have this feeling that the 2nd film will be SG-1 mark 293: Cam Sam Dan & Jack - lots of banter, snark and things going BOOM!

Comment

I hope for this:

Jack: Hi Daniel.
                          Daniel: Hi Jack.
                          Jack: I've done it. Retired as of five minutes ago.
                          Daniel: You did? You did!
                          Jack: Wanna celebrate?
                          Daniel: Storage room, level 27. Ten minutes.
                          Jack: Make it five.
                          (Exuent stage left very, very quickly)

Okay, okay, it'll never happen. But a slashy girl can dream

What I REALLY want is the Jack we love (not Dumb!Jack) the team we love (new members included) and some meaningful, memorable moments. Oh and no hint of JacknSam.
                          jd

Deeds ... Muse fan eh? Unintended makes me go all gooey. They're great. My son is a huuuge fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
                            I hope for this:

Jack: Hi Daniel.
                            Daniel: Hi Jack.
                            Jack: I've done it. Retired as of five minutes ago.
                            Daniel: You did? You did!
                            Jack: Wanna celebrate?
                            Daniel: Storage room, level 27. Ten minutes.
                            Jack: Make it five.
                            (Exuent stage left very, very quickly)

Okay, okay, it'll never happen. But a slashy girl can dream

What I REALLY want is the Jack we love (not Dumb!Jack) the team we love (new members included) and some meaningful, memorable moments. Oh and no hint of JacknSam.
                            jd

Deeds ... Muse fan eh? Unintended makes me go all gooey. They're great. My son is a huuuge fan.
                            i agree with the JacknSam as it's getting very old!
                            sigpic

Comment

Check this out (at LifeJournal) Niamaea makes an evolution about Daniel fashion-sense which is hilarious

D : Jaaaackkk... they're talking about my shirts... and pants...
                              J : It's already on part 4 Danny...
                              D : *gasp* You're reading that too ??
                              J : Yep!

sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

i agree with the JacknSam as it's getting very old!
                                Yep, no shipping between anyone pleeeeease.

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                                Check this out (at LifeJournal) Niamaea makes an evolution about Daniel fashion-sense which is hilarious

I love that, kind of Daniel from geek to gay icon

I was thinking of doing something similar for Jack/Daniel...Watch this space.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Working...
                                X