The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    Lilyleia78 has written a Continuum ficlet from a plot bunny by me.....am thrilled to bits!!....I have ZERO talent at writing and was bemoaning the fact earlier this weekend and she's taken my idea and run with it....

Dreams of Another Life

Enjoy!!...I <3 my boyz, my fandom and my friends...

Deeds xx
    That was quite nice! I don't think I've ever read anything by her, will have to check out some more of her fics

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
      That was quite nice! I don't think I've ever read anything by her, will have to check out some more of her fics

There's quite a lovely, if small, group of writers on Live Journal and Dreamwidth now who are keeping the eternal [imo] flame of Jack and Daniel going....we have decided that our boyz are too important to fade out of fandom and that some of us will be waving our pom poms \0/ \0/ \0/ proclaiming J/D 4 Eva! until we're old and grey and in our dotage!...my friend jdjunkie wrote a FABULOUS conversation between her and me, sitting in our retirement home together and still drooling over Jack and Daniel...

I'll have to go look for it...*gigglesnort*...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*pokes head in*

Long time no visit! Hope everyone's well!

sigpic

Comment

just a little ficpic my first one actually spoilered for size
          Spoiler:

daniel : oh...Hi...sam!? I was just showing Jack some..uhmmmm...some...
          jack : quarcs

daniel : do you think she bought it?
          jack : next time just cloak the ship

Comment

There's quite a lovely, if small, group of writers on Live Journal and Dreamwidth now who are keeping the eternal [imo] flame of Jack and Daniel going....we have decided that our boyz are too important to fade out of fandom and that some of us will be waving our pom poms \0/ \0/ \0/ proclaiming J/D 4 Eva! until we're old and grey and in our dotage!...my friend jdjunkie wrote a FABULOUS conversation between her and me, sitting in our retirement home together and still drooling over Jack and Daniel...

I'll have to go look for it...*gigglesnort*...

Deeds xx
            I'm not a writer but i'll still be waving my pom poms!! Hehe!!

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            just a little ficpic my first one actually spoilered for size
            Spoiler:

daniel : oh...Hi...sam!? I was just showing Jack some..uhmmmm...some...
            jack : quarcs

daniel : do you think she bought it?
            jack : next time just cloak the ship
            Teehee! Jack always uses that excuse!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
              You're right, zuz, that's a lovely wallpaper.
              And thank you very much for the J/D new years fireworks!

FF
              You're welcome, FF.

I have another WP, it's nothing fancy, only RDA and MS's headshots, but I still think it's quite nice.

click for biggie

<snip>
              Season 7 may not have been the best in terms of J/D stuff [too much interference from other storylines sometimes imho..] but it did give us THAT promo shot....

*sighs*....Long Live Teh Pretty!...

Deeds xx
              Don't forget this one, Deeds.

This fantastic SciFi promoshoot of RDA and MS was also made for s7. [It has to be my absolute favourite.]

Lilyleia78 has written a Continuum ficlet from a plot bunny by me.....am thrilled to bits!!....I have ZERO talent at writing and was bemoaning the fact earlier this weekend and she's taken my idea and run with it....

Dreams of Another Life

Enjoy!!...I <3 my boyz, my fandom and my friends...

Deeds xx
              Oh, this was really good. Thanks for the recs, Deeds. It's so damn hard to come across a new good J/D fic these days.
              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                I'm not a writer but i'll still be waving my pom poms!! Hehe!!
                Same here!

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                You're welcome, FF.

I have another WP, it's nothing fancy, only RDA and MS's headshots, but I still think it's quite nice.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/z_bicikova/snatch/th_wp_jd_bw.jpg
                click for biggie
                Aww that's lovely!

Don't forget this one, Deeds.

This fantastic SciFi promoshoot of RDA and MS was also made for s7. [It has to be my absolute favourite.]

I was asking in the Daniel thread yesterday if anyone had any holster pics... and holy crap, they're just *drools* perfect.

Though I have to say, Michael's really is too low... he needs a fitter. I'm already volunteering to sort Kavan's Smith's fitting, so I'll fit him in too!

sigpic

Comment

Deeds. It's so damn hard to come across a new good J/D fic these days.

*sighs*...so much of the old stuff is disappearing from websites.....Live Journal and Dreamwidth are really the best place to find new stuff......sadly another writer, Moonshayde, has decided to "retire" all her Stargate fics but has put up this Master List on LJ so that people can save anything they want before it goes.....won't be for a few weeks I think.....it looks like she's another one who's gone over to SPN fic....

Get it while you can folks!!!...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

*sighs*...so much of the old stuff is disappearing from websites.....Live Journal and Dreamwidth are really the best place to find new stuff......sadly another writer, Moonshayde, has decided to "retire" all her Stargate fics but has put up this Master List on LJ so that people can save anything they want before it goes.....won't be for a few weeks I think.....it looks like she's another one who's gone over to SPN fic....

Deeds xx
                    Yay fics! Thanks for the link! Personally, I'll definitely also be checking out the Spn stuff ... it's my new obsession! Mwahahaaaa!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      <snip>
                      I was asking in the Daniel thread yesterday if anyone had any holster pics... and holy crap, they're just *drools* perfect.

Though I have to say, Michael's really is too low... he needs a fitter. I'm already volunteering to sort Kavan's Smith's fitting, so I'll fit him in too!
                      Does it mean I get to fix Jack's?

Deeds xx
                      Thanks for the link, Deeds. I'll give it a try.

Also, I've come across this online Jack/Daniel Slashy Crossword. It's fun and not as easy as it may seem at first glance. Good to pass some time Link bellow.

The Slashy SG-1 Crossworld at joysgate.com
                      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Also, I've come across this online Jack/Daniel Slashy Crossword. It's fun and not as easy as it may seem at first glance. Good to pass some time Link bellow.

The Slashy SG-1 Crossworld at joysgate.com
                        I'm working on this now but I have an objection to 8 Across - I like that nickname.
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Baby it's cold outside!!.....well it is here in the UK, and in many unusual places in the world so it seems...colder in Florida than Vancouver!!!...

So to warm everyone up our WONDERFUL jdjunkie has set off another "Thon" over at her Dreamwidth ....Go read some hot fic and get warmed up, just like Jack and Daniel!!...

HOT AND COLD-A-THON THIS WAY!!

Go read, have fun!!..am sure there will be more to come before the deadline tomorrow...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                            I'm working on this now but I have an objection to 8 Across - I like that nickname.
                            I noticed that the answer for 31 across is wrong...
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Baby it's cold outside!!.....well it is here in the UK, and in many unusual places in the world so it seems...colder in Florida than Vancouver!!!...

So to warm everyone up our WONDERFUL jdjunkie has set off another "Thon" over at her Dreamwidth ....Go read some hot fic and get warmed up, just like Jack and Daniel!!...

HOT AND COLD-A-THON THIS WAY!!

Go read, have fun!!..am sure there will be more to come before the deadline tomorrow...

Deeds xx
                              I just love how you pimp us all over there *hugs*
                              I disgust myself sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Targust View Post
                                I just love how you pimp us all over there *hugs*

I am Queen of the Virtual Pom Poms!!... \0/\0/\0/\0/\0/

Good fic always needs pimping...and the J/D Comm on LJ and DW is THE BEST!!..

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X