No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the boys certainly had fun in Colorado Springs.....I sorta lost them in between there and Vegas.......

Been a bit poorly with nasty throat/coldy virus thing so Jack & Danny's Travels sorta took a back seat to me struggling on against it.....hopefully it's on the way to being beaten now and they might "resurface" again, either here (Vegas) or in San Fran and Santa Monica.....I hear Jack's quite keen on a place in Malibu....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      Well the boys certainly had fun in Colorado Springs.....I sorta lost them in between there and Vegas.......

Been a bit poorly with nasty throat/coldy virus thing so Jack & Danny's Travels sorta took a back seat to me struggling on against it.....hopefully it's on the way to being beaten now and they might "resurface" again, either here (Vegas) or in San Fran and Santa Monica.....I hear Jack's quite keen on a place in Malibu....

Deeds xx

Viiivaaaa las vegas! jack and danny in vegas ? oh I'd love to see that
      and malibu ofcourse! it's an excuse to have danny walk in his swimming shorts all day ( take care with your cold though! hugs )

Comment

Hi,

I just stumbled upon this thread and I am very happy I did. I just wanted to say hi.

I am a huge fan of Jack and Daniel's relationship. Its extremely complicated and very entertaining. I think the Jack and Daniel have more chemistry than Jack and Sam. I was very frustrated by show's focus changing so quickly and gracelessly during season 4.

I have never understood why the powers that be, on Stargate SG-1, would allow so many ham handed hints that Jack and Daniel were/or could be more than friends. Then pull the rug out from under the relationship in favor of the tired plot point of the lead female hooking up with the lead male. No show has ever benefited from this; least of all this one.

If someone knows of an interview or statement where the change is explained please post a link. I would truly appreciate it.

See ya'll,
        Candylyn
        + = Happy Candylyn
        Last edited by candylyn; 15 November 2009, 08:07 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by candylyn View Post
          Hi,

I just stumbled upon this thread and I am very happy I did. I just wanted to say hi.

I am a huge fan of Jack and Daniel's relationship. Its extremely complicated and very entertaining. I think the Jack and Daniel have more chemistry than Jack and Sam. I was very frustrated by show's focuse changing so quickly and gracelessly during season 4.

I have never understood why the powers that be, on Stargate SG-1, would allow so many ham hannded hints that Jack and Daniel were/or could be more than friends. Then pull the rug out from under the relationship in favor of the tired plot point of the lead female hooking up with the lead male. No show has ever benefited from this; least of all this one.

If someone knows of an interview or statement where the change is explained please post a link. I would truly appreciate it.

See ya'll,
          Candylyn
          + = Happy Candylyn
          Hi there, welcome to the thread!
          Chemistry to burn, these two and a complicated, often difficult relationship, making it all the more rewarding and interesting.
          I have a long standing love of good buddy shows and Jack/Daniel, both in slash and as friends, have it in spades. Love them together either as friends or lovers, and love the wealth of fanfic about them out there.

Chemistry is, of course in the eye of the beholder, if you want to discuss the Sam/Jack train wreck, we have a splendid thread for it - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=314 where we happily discuss in details and at length all the reason's why it's such a dud.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
            Chemistry is, of course in the eye of the beholder, if you want to discuss the Sam/Jack train wreck,
            FF

Laughed out loud at this. Train wreck is appropriate terminology. Very appropriate.
            I disgust myself sometimes.

Comment

First welcome to candylyn...hope you enjoy it with us...

And slightly off topic I have put up 2 new albums on my site....

Screen Cap Site

First Atlantis one which is the BTS and also Suspicious River which I forgot to put back up when I reloaded the site...Doh!

I am using a new screen capping program so sorry if the Atlantis ones are not normal quality....getting used to it....

Kriss
              sigpic

Comment

I have just finished uploading the screen caps for Michael's Atlantis episodes....

Screen Cap Site

Enjoy!

Kriss
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                  I have just finished uploading the screen caps for Michael's Atlantis episodes....

Screen Cap Site

Enjoy!

Kriss
                  Oh, look at the length of those legs!
                  Thanks, Kriss.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, look at the length of those legs!
                    Thanks, Kriss.

FF
                    Yep jeans definitely do something for him....

Kriss
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                      Yep jeans definitely do something for him....

Kriss
                      We didn't see Daniel in civvies anywhere near often enough. Those beautiful, endless legs needed showing off more often.
                      And Jack too often wore horribly baggy clothes, what a waste.

We haven't seen this for a while, have we?

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

We didn't see Daniel in civvies anywhere near often enough. Those beautiful, endless legs needed showing off more often.

FF
                        Agreed and this pic... I think you should post it every day, FF! I mean it, it's so sexy and hot!

sigpic

Comment

FF

There can never be enough of the THING!! pic for sure.....to think I actually had to use SEARCH for this thread!!!....Yikes!!!..what's happened to all the J/D Appreciators!!....have we run away in fear that teh love is still not going strong during "Stargate - The Universe Years"?....I think not!!!....their love is FOREVER!!..

So there!...*pokes tongue out*...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Does this soothe your appetite?

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                              Hmmmm... soothe my appetite? ... Well, let me quote Teyla here, so after this pic: 'I feel hunger'

sigpic

Comment

For those of you keeping up with the Instructional Videos made by Daniel which premiered firstly on Episode One of SGU and are now being released in greater detail on the MGM site, here's a small fic written by Cowardly Lion, which explains a possible reason of WHO was behind the idea of Daniel making them....give you one guess - he's got silver hair and likes fishing...

And it might explain the "comedy eyelash batting" at the very end of the video on Acension....

On to the fic

And on to the videos - just in case people have missed these being posted elsewhere on GW....you should be able to find them from this first one....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X