The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    Nah...not interested in Sam adventures I'm afraid (or anyone else's adventures to be honest)........I'm a very picky, hard-to-please fangirl who will only read if Jack and Daniel are the main protagonists....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/FIADlook.jpg

Deeds xx
    When I first started watching the show I'd read just about anything (provided it wasn't a hatchet job) as far as characters and pairing went. After over a decade.... well, I'm down to J/D as pretty much the last man standing - so to speak. I loved the character of Vala, but more for how she was portrayed by the actress, not necessarily for how she was written by the writers, so I don't really care for a lot of Vala-centered fanfic because I can't find anyone who really captures the character without splicing too much of (I'd assume) themselves into her. So, J/D is definitely my OTP, at least as far as reading goes!
    sigpic

Comment

I mostly read J/D but I have a soft spot for good Sam adventure stories (not that there are many out there, sigh) and have a particular fondness for The Wonder Twins, particularly when they collude against a common foe (Jack).

FF
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
        I mostly read J/D but I have a soft spot for good Sam adventure stories (not that there are many out there, sigh) and have a particular fondness for The Wonder Twins, particularly when they collude against a common foe (Jack).

FF

Oh yes indeedy!....a well-written Sam in a J/D story is a wonder to behold........a strong, reliable and fabulous friend to our two heroes is a must.....not many fics with her in like that out there, but when you find a gem it's well worth it....I love Dangermouse's Sam in "Coming Out"....she and Janet are simply wonderful....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

was bored... so I made a new LJ header

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post

Spoiler:
            http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k318/Gatewhale/Iwanttobelieve.png

Now that is cool! Well done.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Now that is cool! Well done.

FF
              thank you!

Comment

thank you!
                GW won't let me green you, let me go spread it around a bit (no smart comments from the Greek chorus, thank you)

FF
                sigpic

Comment

'Tis lovely Jules.....I have replied on your lj....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

'Tis lovely Jules.....I have replied on your lj....

Deeds xx
                    me saw thank you!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k318/Gatewhale/Iwanttobelieve.png

Love it!...I love it when you get bored we get lovely pressies like that....

Kriss

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dankriss View Post
                        love it!...i love it when you get bored we get lovely pressies like that....

kriss

:d

Comment

Just popping in to drop off a fic rec (recommended by paian, again, she has good taste).

Fluff by Stultiloquentia, who's an author I've not heard of before, must go explore her lj.

http://community.livejournal.com/sta...5.html?#cutid1

There are more and more 'Retired Washington Jack' stories turning up. That fits very well with J/D and makes me smile.

Right, off to work. Be bad.

FF
                          sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to drop off a fic rec (recommended by paian, again, she has good taste).

Fluff by Stultiloquentia, who's an author I've not heard of before, must go explore her lj.

http://community.livejournal.com/sta...5.html?#cutid1

There are more and more 'Retired Washington Jack' stories turning up. That fits very well with J/D and makes me smile.

Right, off to work. Be bad.

FF

Mmmm....hot, sweet and delicious......just like them!.......their love knows no boundaries or distance.....thanks for pointing the way FF ......another author to keep an eye out for future reference.....my gosh it's been a good start to the year J/D fic-wise hasn't it?.....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmmm....hot, sweet and delicious......just like them!.......their love knows no boundaries or distance.....thanks for pointing the way FF ......another author to keep an eye out for future reference.....my gosh it's been a good start to the year J/D fic-wise hasn't it?.....

Deeds xx
                              Certainly has.
                              I like finding new authors. Don't write myself, but appreciate others skill.
                              I do like fanfic, it allows us to delve into areas not touched on by a mainstream, middle of the road TV show. I particularly like episode tags.

FF
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still looking for new daniel whump fanfic , but has to be slash

Comment

Working...
                                X