The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    Laughs! It so does! I wonder what Jack has done this time? Possibly not a sofa offence, but he's in the doghouse non the less.

FF
    Perhaps a little of that scratching and farting at an inopportune moment?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
      Yep, at the dinner party.
      Not helped by Sam siding with Daniel on this. And Teal'c raising an eyebrow.

Heh, poor Jack...

FF
      sigpic

Comment

Yep, at the dinner party.
        Not helped by Sam siding with Daniel on this. And Teal'c raising an eyebrow.

Heh, poor Jack...

FF
        I think even Siler would have to go with Daniel on this one, too. Jack thinks they're blowing it all WAY out of proportion, after all, it was Daniel who insisted on serving that three-bean salad.
        sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, probably! Hehehe!
          sigpic

Comment

I think even Siler would have to go with Daniel on this one, too. Jack thinks they're blowing it all WAY out of proportion, after all, it was Daniel who insisted on serving that three-bean salad.
            Daniel has decreed, and even more galling, Sam and Janet are supporting him in this, that Jack's diet of red meat, hot dogs, bbq and beer is not suitable now he's piloting a desk.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Daniel has decreed, and even more galling, Sam and Janet are supporting him in this, that Jack's diet of red meat, hot dogs, bbq and beer is not suitable now he's piloting a desk.

FF
              And anyone in the close confines of that office would probably support the decree! Poor Jack.
              sigpic

Comment

And anyone in the close confines of that office would probably support the decree! Poor Jack.
                Heh, heh, some alpha male...

Interesting J/D fic - http://prehistoric-sea.livejournal.com/66661.html
                Hot but also an interesting look at their dynamics.

I'm off to Wales for the week, so this will be the last time I get to post for a week or so. Be very, very good.
                Here's hoping that the boys are very, very bad.

Happy New Year.

FF
                sigpic

Comment

Enjoy your break FF....thanks for the fic rec....just finished it......*fans self*...

Am sure the boys will continue to be v.v. bad.....

I, on the other hand, will behave like a little angel.........and if you believe that you'll believe anything.....

Now I am going back to Sky 2 and their showing of Continuum......mmmmm....Daniel was looking soooo beautiful in this one......he would quite easily have won Special Ops Jack in the alternate timeline in a blink of the eye.....*sighs*....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

I, on the other hand, will behave like a little angel.........and if you believe that you'll believe anything.....

Deeds xx
                    Yeah, right.

(still here, just... eating home made coconut ice and peppermint patties with my guests - one of whom is playing an online game and the other is writing her next book, ah, the joys of high tech friends)

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, right.

(still here, just... eating home made coconut ice and peppermint patties with my guests - one of whom is playing an online game and the other is writing her next book, ah, the joys of high tech friends)

FF
                      Sounds yummy!! Enjoy your vacation and have a happy new year!!!!

What the boys will be doing when the ball drops at midnight on Wed.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Heh, heh, some alpha male...

Interesting J/D fic - http://prehistoric-sea.livejournal.com/66661.html
                        Hot but also an interesting look at their dynamics.

I'm off to Wales for the week, so this will be the last time I get to post for a week or so. Be very, very good.
                        Here's hoping that the boys are very, very bad.

Happy New Year.

FF
                        And a Slashy New Year to you! And here's hoping that MS doesn't make any more "Megasnake" movies in 2009!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Now I am going back to Sky 2 and their showing of Continuum......mmmmm....Daniel was looking soooo beautiful in this one......he would quite easily have won Special Ops Jack in the alternate timeline in a blink of the eye.....*sighs*....

Deeds xx
                          Oh my.... just the look on Jack's face when he asks, "And who are you?" FLIRT ALERT!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

And a Slashy New Year to you! And here's hoping that MS doesn't make any more "Megasnake" movies in 2009!
                            Naah... he just makes Lost Treasure of The Grand Canyon part 2

to be honest LTGC is not that bad... I think it's because we expect too much for a SciFi Movie of the Week ...
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                              Naah... he just makes Lost Treasure of The Grand Canyon part 2

to be honest LTGC is not that bad... I think it's because we expect too much for a SciFi Movie of the Week ...
                              Lost treasure of the grand canyon part 2
                              starting michael shanks as Dr.Daniel Jackson and Richard dean anderson as Col. Jack O'Neill , a epic story , will they make it out alive and will they finnaly show there feelings towards each other ?

* giggles runs away *

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                                Lost treasure of the grand canyon part 2
                                starting michael shanks as Dr.Daniel Jackson and Richard dean anderson as Col. Jack O'Neill , a epic story , will they make it out alive and will they finnaly show there feelings towards each other ?

* giggles runs away *
                                I don't know why but that synopsis you did there reminds me of Brokeback Mountain!! *snickers*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X