The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    Lovely, lovely stuff, and so true to the characters. This is a future I can so easily see for them.
    Ta.

FF

Lovely isn't it?....she writes them so well.....completely captures their personalities on pages that leap out at you and grab you by the "proverbials"....*gigglesnort*....Love the card at the end from "Amy and Doug".....acceptance in the best possible way!....

And because we can never have too much of a happy ending...

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      Lovely isn't it?....she writes them so well.....completely captures their personalities on pages that leap out at you and grab you by the "proverbials"....*gigglesnort*....Love the card at the end from "Amy and Doug".....acceptance in the best possible way!....

And because we can never have too much of a happy ending...

Deeds xx
      Ohhh, don't they scrub up well? And can you imagine the fun at the reception afterwards. Sam gets to kiss both the grooms! Lucky woman.

FF
      sigpic

Comment

Aha!...we're back in LJ...although it seems a bit "wafty" to me....
        But while I was waiting I was on Area 52, seeing if there had been any new fics added.....I won't give a link but I'm sure you've all got it....

Anyway, go to Recent Stories and check out the 2 parter "Perfect Distance" by "Princess of Geeks".....I think some of you may have read the 1st part (Perfect Distance) on LJ (if my memory serves me PofG is princessoforg on lj) but I think 2nd part (Scenes From a Distance) is new........

It's squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeingly romantic and gorgeous and perfect "J/D and their future" stuff.....I'm a big pile of goo already.....simply lovely stuff - she's a brilliant J/D writer....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ufflelove2.gif
        Go check it out NOW!!!!!!!!!....
        Deeds xx
        This very lame computer user needs the link.

I googled area 52 and soooooooo many sites came up I don't have a clue which is the right one. I've always said I'm computer challenged. Now I really do feel like the granny on the thread!

A nice pic to trade for a link....

no I didn't make this lovely collage...many thanks to whoever did.
        sigpic

Comment

Lokei just recommended a short but sweet and very in character Jack and Daniel piece, where the alien natives are just that, alien. And Jack gets to be diplomatic.
          http://gategremlyn.livejournal.com/3380.html

Strider, I'll PM you the links.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Lokei just recommended a short but sweet and very in character Jack and Daniel piece, where the alien natives are just that, alien. And Jack gets to be diplomatic.
            http://gategremlyn.livejournal.com/3380.html

Strider, I'll PM you the links.

FF
            Many thanks Foxy..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
              Many thanks Foxy..
              Some good stuff at Area 52 (better than Fanfic.net! Though that's not hard!) but I prefer Bunnyfic or The Alpha Gate. But go, enjoy.

FF
              sigpic

Comment

Hello guys! I thought I write a post here, I'm new BTW. So hello everyone!!!
                I never thought that there is something more than friendship between Jack and Daniel. True, deep friendship, but - sadly - nothing more.
                But hell, the thought itself is so nasty and naughty - I just love it. Of course I love, look at my name and my siggie - thank Admiral again. So it would have been a beautfiul love story, and maybe it is. In our minds, in our dreams, and that's enough.

I love these wedding pictures. They're so cute together! ))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                  I never thought that there is something more than friendship between Jack and Daniel. True, deep friendship, but - sadly - nothing more.
                  But hell, the thought itself is so nasty and naughty - I just love it. Of course I love, look at my name and my siggie - thank Admiral again. So it would have been a beautfiul love story, and maybe it is. In our minds, in our dreams, and that's enough.

Don't worry, if you just see them being really good friends, we're cool with that too.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, if you just see them being really good friends, we're cool with that too.

FF
                    They are best friends I think.
                    As Daniel said in Continuum: I'm your best friend...in the world! I love that scene!

sigpic

Comment

They are best friends I think.
                      As Daniel said in Continuum: I'm your best friend...in the world! I love that scene!
                      Love comes in many forms.
                      And they are so very different; it's never going to be an easy friendship, one they can take for granted but that makes what they have all the more precious to them.

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Love comes in many forms.
                        And they are so very different; it's never going to be an easy friendship, one they can take for granted but that makes what they have all the more precious to them.

FF
                        Well said, FF! Really, beautiful! And very true - not just for them, but generally.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome.......as FF said we're cool with any aspects of the J/D relationship being discussed on here.....providing that us slashers are allowed the freedom with our OTP, even if others don't see the slash aspect....I personally don't find the idea of my boys "doin' it" nasty one bit....I find it rather lovely, sweet and incredibly touching....but then I'm an old romantic.....

So sit back, enjoy the Wonder That Is Jack and Daniel but be prepared to accept that I'll be discussing the Slash aspect a great deal on here...always have done, always will do.....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome.......as FF said we're cool with any aspects of the J/D relationship being discussed on here.....providing that us slashers are allowed the freedom with our OTP, even if others don't see the slash aspect....I personally don't find the idea of my boys "doin' it" nasty one bit....I find it rather lovely, sweet and incredibly touching....but then I'm an old romantic.....

So sit back, enjoy the Wonder That Is Jack and Daniel but be prepared to accept that I'll be discussing the Slash aspect a great deal on here...always have done, always will do.....

Deeds xx
                            Part of what I like about our little group is that no one feels the need to go and 'convert' other fans; we like what we like, were cool with that but we don't think ours is the only way to enjoy the show and we don't insist that our way is the only way.

At the end of the day, it's only a TV show, if it becomes too intense, you've lost focus on what really matters in life.

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

Part of what I like about our little group is that no one feels the need to go and 'convert' other fans; we like what we like, were cool with that but we don't think ours is the only way to enjoy the show and we don't insist that our way is the only way.

At the end of the day, it's only a TV show, if it becomes too intense, you've lost focus on what really matters in life.

FF

Preach it sista!!!....*snerk*.....

Plus we can post lots of awfully cute pictures too.....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Part of what I like about our little group is that no one feels the need to go and 'convert' other fans; FF
                                Ya right.

You convert slow and subtle that we don't know what hit us until it's too late.
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X