No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and if anyone fancies a nice long read (it's in four parts) go on over to lj and read this by starting-gate....

http://starting-gate.livejournal.com/43819.html

It's a riot and well worth it for a Jack that you've never seen the likes of before!....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      Too damn right!.....

And you're welcome re: feedback...you deserve it.....thanks to you and a small but very loyal band of fellow authors, you've kept me going throughout an extremely depressing few weeks re: the fandom (and some of it's fans ) with your marvellous fic.......there's just so many threads I have to stay out of or bite my tongue and it's only here that I feel relaxed and happy.....I'll stick with what, and who, I know thanks....

Deeds xx
      THUNK!
      OW! Don't do that to a hussy without warning her, you know what that picture does to me. And I'm a sick woman <achoo>

FF
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
        THUNK!
        OW! Don't do that to a hussy without warning her, you know what that picture does to me. And I'm a sick woman <achoo>

FF

Nothing like sweating it out girl!.....and two hot men will raise your temperature a bit!...

He's such a tease....

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

Nothing like sweating it out girl!.....and two hot men will raise your temperature a bit!...

Deeds xx
          Sadist.
          I saw that shot, cropped to just show Jack and Daniel, labeled "Antony and Cleopatra" once. It's been my Antony and Cleo shot ever since.

FF smothered in Happinose (does what it says on the tin)
          sigpic

Comment

Sadist.
            I saw that shot, cropped to just show Jack and Daniel, labeled "Antony and Cleopatra" once. It's been my Antony and Cleo shot ever since.

Wot?....Like this?.....

(He might be looking up but we call all see
            where that gun's pointed...*snerk*....)

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Been snooping on Joe M's blog and found this gem in his pic collection.....done a bit of cropping but still hidden for size.......

Jack's favourite picture of Daniel?.....

Spoiler:

Well everyone looks that happy on their
              Wedding Day don't they?...

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Been snooping on Joe M's blog and found this gem in his pic collection.....done a bit of cropping but still hidden for size.......

Jack's favourite picture of Daniel?.....

Spoiler:
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...DanWedding.jpg

Well everyone looks that happy on their
                Wedding Day don't they?...

Deeds xx
                Well, we knew from all the reports when they were filming 200 that RDA was larking around a lot (taking the bouquet from AT to give to MS, the hand holding) and Michael looks like he's having a good laugh. Oh, I'd give anything to see the Brokeback outtakes from that scene.

FF
                sigpic

Comment

My new Jack/Daniel vid is now up at my livevideo site.

LOST by Michael Buble.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/1CB0D...aniel-vid.aspx

No matter what the universe throws at them, they always come thru it together.

If anyone want a copy just PM me.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Awww...that's lovely Scary......a very nice wake up call on this frosty Sunday morning....thank you.....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, we knew from all the reports when they were filming 200 that RDA was larking around a lot (taking the bouquet from AT to give to MS, the hand holding) and Michael looks like he's having a good laugh. Oh, I'd give anything to see the Brokeback outtakes from that scene.

FF
                      I think that TPTB could make a fortune in making a DVD with the stargate outtakes on them. I mean, how much do we want it and willing to pay for it?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                        I think that TPTB could make a fortune in making a DVD with the stargate outtakes on them. I mean, how much do we want it and willing to pay for it?!

*currently looking at the going rate for selling my right arm at the moment*.....*snortle*......

I've been a naughty girl.........as I decided not to try for the Gatecon tix to see RDA in August (even though I WILL be in Vancouver during that time...), I have ordered "THAT" promo shot so beloved of our Frostfox, signed by RDA from Legends Memorabilita.. ...ok it's not the same as meeting the man in person and getting him to sign it but - as I'm meeting Mr Shanks in Vancouver again this April and providing the pic arrives in time, I'll be taking it out to get his autograph added to it......

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

That picture with both their ams folded always makes me think they just got finished with a dance number and they're posing for applause. Which is a ... scary thought.

And the more fanfic I read, the more I see stories about how Daniel is the more obvious bi guy in repression, which really surprises me. Because I swear, Jack couldn't be more of a queen if he tried sometimes! I keep thinking, "wow, if this is what he's like under the repression of the military, what would he have been like if he'd been a civilian involved- complaining that the drab green of the BDU's weren't peridot as he fussed with his star charts?"
                          sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
                            That picture with both their ams folded always makes me think they just got finished with a dance number and they're posing for applause. Which is a ... scary thought.
                            Scary indeed......Jack and Daniel ballroom dancing........or more than likely a "showtunes" number.....

And the more fanfic I read, the more I see stories about how Daniel is the more obvious bi guy in repression, which really surprises me. Because I swear, Jack couldn't be more of a queen if he tried sometimes! I keep thinking, "wow, if this is what he's like under the repression of the military, what would he have been like if he'd been a civilian involved- complaining that the drab green of the BDU's weren't peridot as he fussed with his star charts?"

Oh absolutely agree with this.......and that would make for some hilarious crack!fic wouldn't it?......*gigglesnort*

J. *Crack!fic Daniel?*
                            D. *NOT what you're probably thinking Jack!!*...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Because you can never have too much Jack and Daniel....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

I believe you were talking about "looks of love" on another thread FF?....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X