• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
    Couldn't agree more

regarding Bounty

Spoiler:
    ..was I the only one
    thinking that whole museum scene was a bit gay? I mean the way he was dressed, the way he turned down that girl, oh I know Daniel's not going to just go off and sleep with some woman even if you assume he's straight.
    Perhaps after the Shroud I am just thinking too many slashy thoughts

LOL, he was a
    Spoiler:
    total man-magnet, tight T, leather, bod to die for.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
      Spoiler:
      t.
      Perhaps after the Shroud I am just thinking too many slashy thoughts

Pfui! Just not possible!

FF
      sigpic

Comment

AWESOME BOUNTY CAPS LADIES!!!! I am going to have to snurch everyone of them.

I would say that after what Daniel has been thru, a couple of days alone with Jack would be just the THING to do.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Just watched Bounty

Spoiler:
          Oh, yeah. Daniel was smokin'. He always looks so great in jeans. I hope he got to keep his wardrobe from this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
            Just watched Bounty

Spoiler:
            Oh, yeah. Daniel was smokin'. He always looks so great in jeans. I hope he got to keep his wardrobe from this episode.

Well he quite often "latches onto" an outfit and wears it to a Con....remember the "Icon" jacket?....

I can't wait to see what we get at the "Vancouver Fashion Show"....

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

morning girls! it's snowing here and everything is completely white! it's beautiful!! A reall winter wonderland!!

I had a slashy dream last night! i don't remember most of it except a part where daniel grabs jack, then gives him a rough kiss, stops, moves away then gives jack a very passionate kiss!! *fans self*
              sigpic

Comment

Morning all!
                A little belatedly, some thoughts on Bounty
                Spoiler:
                Can Daniel/Michael get ANY hotter??? The man has reached never-before-attained levels of rampant male hotness this season. That T-shirt; those jeans; the jacket. Guh.
                And how wonderful was it to see his discomfort around the woman in the library? Further proof (like we needed it) that the boy is well and truly spoken for. I could almost hear him squealing "Jaaack, this nasty woman is trying to pick me up. Help..."
                We also got a bit of Action!Jackson too. Very acceptable.
                The rest of the ep? Er, there WAS a rest of the ep? Didn't get past the library for me It was okay; smiled a bit; didn't look at the clock too much (good sign); Vala looked like she'd been styled by Colin and Justin. And there were lots and lots of people who dance your like your dad in the background at the school reunion. Tee hee

I too am a fully paid up member of the QAF fan club; although I prefer the UK version. Stuart and Vince .... what a great ending!!
                jdjunkie
                + = OTP

Comment

Re your Vala comment, haha, but is it ok to LIKE Colin and Justin? (I do)
                  sigpic

Comment

Perfectly fine! I love 'em. It's just ... have you SEEN some of Justin's shirts/ties/suits/goatee beards!!!
                    jdjunkie

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
                      Perfectly fine! I love 'em. It's just ... have you SEEN some of Justin's shirts/ties/suits/goatee beards!!!
                      jdjunkie
                      I see what you mean!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
                        Morning all!
                        A little belatedly, some thoughts on Bounty
                        Spoiler:
                        Can Daniel/Michael get ANY hotter??? The man has reached never-before-attained levels of rampant male hotness this season. That T-shirt; those jeans; the jacket. Guh.
                        And how wonderful was it to see his discomfort around the woman in the library? Further proof (like we needed it) that the boy is well and truly spoken for. I could almost hear him squealing "Jaaack, this nasty woman is trying to pick me up. Help..."
                        We also got a bit of Action!Jackson too. Very acceptable.
                        The rest of the ep? Er, there WAS a rest of the ep? Didn't get past the library for me It was okay; smiled a bit; didn't look at the clock too much (good sign); Vala looked like she'd been styled by Colin and Justin. And there were lots and lots of people who dance your like your dad in the background at the school reunion. Tee hee

I too am a fully paid up member of the QAF fan club; although I prefer the UK version. Stuart and Vince .... what a great ending!!
                        jdjunkie
                        + = OTP

Yeah I loved it too.....I've got both the QAF UK series DVDs and I managed to get Season 1 of QAF USA in HMV a while back...cost me an arm and a leg mind you..... ....I'm hoping (now I've got my multi-region DVD player) to try and snaffle a couple more seasons at a bargain price in Canada next month....

I have enjoyed what I've seen of the US season but I prefer the flawed and quite disgustingly amoral Stuart as the anti-hero to the beautifully formed but rather sanitised Brian in the US version....however I love the comedy of the US series with Emmett and Ted....

Michael is an absolute sweetie though.....much like Vince in the UK....

And boy did I have a shock when I saw the clean cut Shane from Neighbours all those years ago rolling around in his next to nothings as Cameron doing the nasty with Vince....

Now back to our regular boys.......spoilers from 200.....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          Yeah I loved it too.....I've got both the QAF UK series DVDs and I managed to get Season 1 of QAF USA in HMV a while back...cost me an arm and a leg mind you..... ....I'm hoping (now I've got my multi-region DVD player) to try and snaffle a couple more seasons at a bargain price in Canada next month....

I have enjoyed what I've seen of the US season but I prefer the flawed and quite disgustingly amoral Stuart as the anti-hero to the beautifully formed but rather sanitised Brian in the US version....however I love the comedy of the US series with Emmett and Ted....

Michael is an absolute sweetie though.....much like Vince in the UK....

And boy did I have a shock when I saw the clean cut Shane from Neighbours all those years ago rolling around in his next to nothings as Cameron doing the nasty with Vince....

Now back to our regular boys.......spoilers from 200.....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx

We're obviously in the same boat. I, too, hot-footed it down to HMV and shelled out full price for Season One USA and then .... nothing since! I did enjoy it, though.
                          I'm heading to Vancouver and Alaska on jolly hols in September and plan to bag the rest (I've not seen USA season five at all, thanks for not showing it E4) for my recently-acquired multi-region DVD. Hope the luggage allowance will stand all the shopping I plan to do
                          Ah, Stuart. Amoral, selfish, thoughtless b'stard that he is ... I still have a very soft spot for him. He was so well written by RTD (Hallowed is RTD). And Vince was a complete cutie. Brian was just too ... sanitised ... you're absolutely right.
                          And Shane Goodness only knows what Charlene and Scott would have made of it
                          Meanwhile, back on topic ...
                          Spoliers for The Shroud
                          Spoiler:
                          Anyone notice the kind of pouty face RDA makes to accompany the hair ruffle? It's just too darned cute

jdjunkie
                          + = OTP

Comment

Haven't seen the US QAF, loved the UK one, RTD is god of smut and humour and it was filmed down one of the streets where my friends live, I nearly drove into one of their vans when they were filming - I didn't know what they were filming, only that I'd just nearly rammed a van parked in the middle of the blinking road.

Going to watch Bounty tonight.

FF

ps. if you want to snurch the Danny/Jack love smiley, feel free. Seshat made it for me so she should get credit but I'm happy for other people to use it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                              ps. if you want to snurch the Danny/Jack love smiley, feel free. Seshat made it for me so she should get credit but I'm happy for other people to use it.
                              Ooo, do you think she'd make me a McShep one?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                                Ooo, do you think she'd make me a McShep one?
                                Sadly, Ses, doesn't hang about here much anymore, but I'm sure some half decent computer goober over at some of the Atlantis threads could for you.

FF who loves her pretty boys and Seshat for making them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X