• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kady View Post
    just wondering....

spoilers for The Shroud....

Spoiler:
    when jack meets prior!daniel for the first time in the holding room, did anyone else think that the bickering/arguing bit, starting with the "This is new bit!!", was making Jack and Daniel look extremely camp (i.e. Graham Norton! I know, i know! *shrugs*) and very gay? I mean, i actually said, out loud to myself, "Jack, could you get any gayer?!" I don't know why i saw them as being very camp at that point i just did!! Please tell me i'm not the only one who noticed this?
    Spoiler:
    Camp as a row of tents and Jack has always been the camper of the two

FF
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      oh, i loved that scene!!! this was the best present for slashers *lol* and in the interview with amanda here on GW, she says something, that RDA actually played into the gay scene *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        Spoiler:
        oh, i loved that scene!!! this was the best present for slashers *lol* and in the interview with amanda here on GW, she says something, that RDA actually played into the gay scene *lol*
        Spoiler:
        There was, go back a couple of pages and I posted a link to a TV Guide article where RDA talks about holding MS's hand during one take and during another he took the flowers from Sam and gave them to Daniel. Naughty man!

x FF
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          just wondering....

spoilers for The Shroud....

Spoiler:
          when jack meets prior!daniel for the first time in the holding room, did anyone else think that the bickering/arguing bit, starting with the "This is new bit!!", was making Jack and Daniel look extremely camp (i.e. Graham Norton! I know, i know! *shrugs*) and very gay? I mean, i actually said, out loud to myself, "Jack, could you get any gayer?!" I don't know why i saw them as being very camp at that point i just did!! Please tell me i'm not the only one who noticed this?
          Spoiler:
          Yes I know what you mean. The way Jack says "Meeerlin" just cracks me up. Also when Jack kind of leans down to Daniel and says "trusting you" he is so flirting It goes back to what MS once said about their arguments sounding like "b*tchy cat fights" and they've admitted to playing up the banter - which is good for us obviously

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Gosh, it will be nice when we don't have to put everything is spoiler tags.

Comment

I'd settle for just being able to post a damn picture at the moment......

Something seriously screwey is up with my photobucket......

But first off this morning.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI MEI

MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH SLASHY GOODNESS!!

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

HOOORAY!!!......FOR MEI MEI......

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*jumps straight in without armbands or noseclip*

Hello All

I've been lurking for a while to get to know how this place works.
                  And now (finally !) I've decided to post.

Yeah, in the slash / friendship thread.

I came across this on the Boston Legal forum, and thought of you guys ...

Graham: Yeah. [nods toward Renata] Her and the Spanish guy, they had this pretty intense thing.
                  Jemmerson: A fight?
                  Alan: Objection. Leading. “Thing” isn’t synonymous with “fight.” It can typically connote “vibe” or “chemistry.” Prosecution can’t put words in—
                  It's a spoiler, so I can't put anymore, the link to the thread is here:
                  http://boston-legal.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1362

Just thought it was hilarious to read those words coming out of 'Alan's' mouth ...

Later

Comment

Originally posted by Glossy View Post
                    *jumps straight in without armbands or noseclip*

Hello All

I've been lurking for a while to get to know how this place works.
                    And now (finally !) I've decided to post.

Yeah, in the slash / friendship thread.

I came across this on the Boston Legal forum, and thought of you guys ...

It's a spoiler, so I can't put anymore, the link to the thread is here:
                    http://boston-legal.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1362

Just thought it was hilarious to read those words coming out of 'Alan's' mouth ...

Later
                    And THING is most certainly chemistry!
                    Thanks for posting and welcome to the thread.
                    I haven't seen Boston Legal, though I'm told it's good, I don't watch much TV, hangs head. Bad media fan, no buscuit.

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Ack! It's my birthday? Damn, I thought I had those put on hold at the post office!

Thanks, Deeds! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                        And THING is most certainly chemistry!
                        Thanks for posting and welcome to the thread.
                        I haven't seen Boston Legal, though I'm told it's good, I don't watch much TV, hangs head. Bad media fan, no buscuit.

FF
                        *hides the custard creams*

You should give it a try - Shatner/Spader is a joy!

Just re-watched 'The Shroud' - loved it!
                        Amazed that we've got it before the US, actually ...

Comment

Originally posted by Glossy View Post
                          *hides the custard creams*

You should give it a try - Shatner/Spader is a joy!

Just re-watched 'The Shroud' - loved it!
                          Amazed that we've got it before the US, actually ...
                          Your custard creams are safe (but all your bourbons are belong to us).

Hangs head, Shat/Spader aren't cute enough for me.

I chose this fandom specificly for the hotness of the actors and the amount of slash out there. I'd been doing Bashir/O'Brien on DS9 before SG1, and while the quality was top notch, the quanitity was small, I fancied a bigger fandom, though Sturgeon's law always applies (99% of anything is crap).

Any excuse to post this again!

100% Hot

FF
                          sigpic

Comment

*Races in, draws breath, pulls herself up to full height and squees* ...
                            Spoiler:
                            Hair ruffle hair ruffle! Resulting in bed hair and thunking, unseemly squeeing and much punching of the air in jdjunkie's living room. For yea, their love is canon. As is their teasing, their pissiness, their old married coupleness

Sorry. I'll shut up now. And go and watch it again. And probably again. Will I EVER stop smiling over this?

jdjunkie
                            + =OTP

Comment

Happy Birthday
                              MeiMei
                              sigpic

Comment

For Mei Mei...don't watch it if you don't wanna be spoiled over the Shroud....
                                ( or what ever the right sentence is for it)

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by hastiekido; 04 February 2007, 08:05 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X