The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Yeah, I can be patient when buying the boxset DVDs, but if they ever put those bloopers on DVDs, I definitely will PRE-ORDER the moment I knew about them
    Amen to the bloopers on DVD. i mean how much money would they make!! They'd be raking it in!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      Amen to the bloopers on DVD. i mean how much money would they make!! They'd be raking it in!!

I'd buy a dozen straight off!! Great birthday/Christmas pressies for my family and friends. I have always thought they were crazy not doing blooper dvd's.
      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
        CC is a very nice guy who loves spending time with family and friends with a great sense of humour. You can tell from the way he talks about them and his girlfriend.

And Colin, if you are reading this thread a BIG Thank You and again like you I'm sorry that the pic was not ready in time.
        he has a girlfriend?! Oops!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
          I'd buy a dozen straight off!! Great birthday/Christmas pressies for my family and friends. I have always thought they were crazy not doing blooper dvd's.
          if i was in charge of the shooting the blooper dvd, what i would do is do a 30 minute show for each cast member, so there fore you get to see more bloopers! yay!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post

Well I'd definitely pay good money to see those 200 outtakes alone

(anyone from the show listening? probably not )

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
              Well I'd definitely pay good money to see those 200 outtakes alone

(anyone from the show listening? probably not )
              i wanna see the wedding outtake that becames affectionatly know as the Brokeback Takes!! Oh, Ye Gods!!! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

we could always start a petition ladies....
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  we could always start a petition ladies....
                  oh i'm so there!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                    According to Tony Amendola (Bra'tac) in Burbank Con (someone asked him why Bra'tac has that happy grin in the scene), RDA knew exactly what he's doing! . They did several takes on the scenes and RDA gave different funny-reactions of Daniel naked/flag scenes, each one is hilarious, that's why Bra'tac has that happy grins. He is not all happy-coz-Daniel-is-alive, more like Tony (as well as AT/CJ) can't contain his mirth over RDA's antics,
                    Oh man.. I'd give anything to see those! LMAO! Ah there are so many outtakes I'd love to see!

It's not to late...they could still release it with the extras to the movies!

Comment

I was doing a few screencaps for IGTBK and noticed this one.

Spoiler:
                      Umm, What is Daniel looking at?

Thought I'd share it with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
                        I was doing a few screencaps for IGTBK and noticed this one.

Spoiler:
                        Umm, What is Daniel looking at?

Thought I'd share it with you.
                        sigpic

Comment

the other side thing:

sigpic

Comment

J: whooo Daniel!

D:...not now Jack!
                            sigpic

Comment

this is something i drew back in august, but me being my lazy self, haven't uploaded until now enjoy!!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46805776/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                this is something i drew back in august, but me being my lazy self, haven't uploaded until now enjoy!!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46805776/
                                when I click on this link it wont show me the picture..a mature content blocker? I dont have any content blocker active at all on my laptop. so do I need to be a member of deviant art to see your creation?

never mind i just went and created a user account for myself. ***roflmao**

Comment

Working...
                                X