No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case anyone is interested (haven't seen this posted yet but I could just be blind in which case, ignore me).

Spoilers for RDA's next S10 appearance that were in his Jan/Feb Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Official Magazine interview:

Spoiler:
    This is in reference to RDA's appearance in The Shroud.

"He [Andy Mikita, this episode's director] had me walking around Daniel, who was all frosty white," Anderson continues. "As I'm walking around in this semi-interrogational mode, I remember my speeches getting bigger and bigger and, I don't know, quite probably over-the-top. Andy apparently trusted me enough -or didn't trust me enough- to not say anything, so I started cutting it back and cutting it back. Of course, we printed everything and some days later he came up to me and said, 'You know, you'd think after all these years I would have learned to trust you. You're so right. You were so right on.' And he apologized."

It just goes on to say that The Shroud may or may not be RDA's last appearance because it seemed this interview was taken before the last episode may have been filmed and before they started talking about the movies. This doesn't really go into great detail about RDA's amount of screentime in this episode but hopefully this means he'll be there a large amount and I'd really like to see some nice interaction between Daniel and him. He refers here to being in semi-interrogational mode but who knows exactly for sure what that means. Possibly that he's trying to get through to Daniel beneath the Prior(?) that he's been turned into (that's something I'd probably like to see anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
      Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...16Urgo_085.jpg

Jack: Can we go home soon?
      Daniel: In a hurry to open your presents?
      Jack: Well, I kind of need you to open one of yours...
      Daniel: Why?

Jack: I think I tied the bow too tight and it's getting a little uncomfortable...

D: yes Jack! ...aaaah thats better....thanks for unwarping...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Racingtime View Post
        Just in case anyone is interested (haven't seen this posted yet but I could just be blind in which case, ignore me).

Spoilers for RDA's next S10 appearance that were in his Jan/Feb Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Official Magazine interview:

Spoiler:
        This is in reference to RDA's appearance in The Shroud.

"He [Andy Mikita, this episode's director] had me walking around Daniel, who was all frosty white," Anderson continues. "As I'm walking around in this semi-interrogational mode, I remember my speeches getting bigger and bigger and, I don't know, quite probably over-the-top. Andy apparently trusted me enough -or didn't trust me enough- to not say anything, so I started cutting it back and cutting it back. Of course, we printed everything and some days later he came up to me and said, 'You know, you'd think after all these years I would have learned to trust you. You're so right. You were so right on.' And he apologized."

It just goes on to say that The Shroud may or may not be RDA's last appearance because it seemed this interview was taken before the last episode may have been filmed and before they started talking about the movies. This doesn't really go into great detail about RDA's amount of screentime in this episode but hopefully this means he'll be there a large amount and I'd really like to see some nice interaction between Daniel and him. He refers here to being in semi-interrogational mode but who knows exactly for sure what that means. Possibly that he's trying to get through to Daniel beneath the Prior(?) that he's been turned into (that's something I'd probably like to see anyway).

Hope everyone has had a good Christmas

Thanks for posting that! I can't wait to see this ep.....
        (spoilers for The Shroud)

Spoiler:
        It does sound like Jack has to talk Daniel round, in this situation I think he's the only one who could get through to Daniel
        You know, put MS & RDA in a room together, let them act and they're come up with good stuff, look at Abyss.......
        I hope they have some good interaction together, the show has really missed it, not just while Daniel is a prior but afterwards as well -
        from what I've heard this all happens in the one ep and Daniel is back to normal by the next ep.

There is some major angst & h/c potential in this one, although I suspect most of this will come in fanfic - this has some great possibilities

I don't want to think about this being the last time we see Jack/Daniel together on screen but it is possible if RDA isn't in final ep/movies
        On the positive side we've had 8 seasons of Jack/Daniel and some great moments to look back on

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
          Hope everyone has had a good Christmas

Thanks for posting that! I can't wait to see this ep.....
          (spoilers for The Shroud)

Spoiler:
          It does sound like Jack has to talk Daniel round, in this situation I think he's the only one who could get through to Daniel
          You know, put MS & RDA in a room together, let them act and they're come up with good stuff, look at Abyss.......
          I hope they have some good interaction together, the show has really missed it, not just while Daniel is a prior but afterwards as well -
          from what I've heard this all happens in the one ep and Daniel is back to normal by the next ep.

There is some major angst & h/c potential in this one, although I suspect most of this will come in fanfic - this has some great possibilities

I don't want to think about this being the last time we see Jack/Daniel together on screen but it is possible if RDA isn't in final ep/movies
          On the positive side we've had 8 seasons of Jack/Daniel and some great moments to look back on

Had to peek....well I don't have to wait so long for it to come on now that Sky are showing it....

I hope so too grasshopper....

And now ....just because it's Friday and the boys have spent quite long enough celebrating Xmas and opening their presents!....

J. *Don't you dare tell them what you got Daniel!*
          D. *I have a feeling they'll all know when Deeds gets
          these Pants off me for alteration!*

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            Had to peek....well I don't have to wait so long for it to come on now that Sky are showing it....

I hope so too grasshopper....

And now ....just because it's Friday and the boys have spent quite long enough celebrating Xmas and opening their presents!....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...allnut/se1.jpg
            J. *Don't you dare tell them what you got Daniel!*
            D. *I have a feeling they'll all know when Deeds gets
            these Pants off me for alteration!*

Deeds xx
            But were they naughty or nice? (I know what my money is on)

x FF
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
              But were they naughty or nice? (I know what my money is on)

x FF

*whistles innocently*.......

*OK how much to keep you quiet?*

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx
                Better get him to pay cash, Deeds, I hear that Vala got his credit card details... You don't want to know what she bought Sam for xmas with it.

x FF
                sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx

J: No Daniel, I am not lending you the money to pay them, I already spend enough of my money on you.
                  I think it's time for Plan B......

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR HUSSIES!!!

^ By Mazz ^

Make sure your clones survive the night!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                        http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/hastiekido/ecards/newyearjs.jpg
                        Why hastie, Jack wouldn't have nefarious designs on Daniel's chastity, would he?
                        ...and can we watch?

Well done!

x FF
                        Last edited by Frostfox; 31 December 2006, 05:43 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                          http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/hastiekido/ecards/newyearjs.jpg

LOL Daniel's still a cheap date after all these years

I went shopping today, was looking at the chocolates (as you do) and what did I see: Jack Daniel's chocolates
                          I think that's what Jack bought Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                            Why hastie, Jack wouldn't have nefarious designs on Daniel's chastity, would he?
                            ...and can we watch?

Well done!

x FF

*plonks herself down next to FF with a glass of bubbly and the binoculars*......

Great New Year's Pic Hastie.....thanks for sharing!....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

*plonks herself down next to FF with a glass of bubbly and the binoculars*......

Deeds xx
                              And a sketch pad, in my case.

FF
                              sigpic

Comment

Oooo Dearie......just noticed.....you passed the 2000 post mark!.....

CONGRATS

The Boys have got the champers out for you....and them!...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X