X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterfall
    Yes, he will be in eps 1 and 3!!
    Too bad Sam won't be in it!!
    Some idiot actually asked Michael Shanks why Sam didn't marry Pete and he replied:
    "cause maybey he's a STALKER???"
    OMG, I about died laughing on THAT one!!!! tee hee hee!!!
    and then he added "probably because of that unrequieted love thing she has going on with Jack O'Neill".....he wouldn't elaborate though.
    I did get to meet Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter) also!!!! He was soooo sweet!! Chevron Guy too!!!!
    That's about all the ship news I have from the Vulkon con in Orlando today.
    I'm tired now, I will post more about the con tomorrow.....and some pics!!

waterfall
    ((((((((((((Waterfall))))))))))))) Good to see you!!! Thanks for the con report!! I can't wait for the details and pics!!! We want the whole scoop!! I still can't believe Michael said that about Sam and Pete! LOL

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
      ((((((((((((((((((Caty and sueKay))))))))))))))))).

Hmmmm. Just got anonymously dinged for this, apparently because I didn’t remove the pic. Sorry to whoever I offended… it was a mistake and not done on purpose.

Don’t know if I can be bothered with this any more.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        ((((((((((((Waterfall))))))))))))) Good to see you!!! Thanks for the con report!! I can't wait for the details and pics!!! We want the whole scoop!! I still can't believe Michael said that about Sam and Pete! LOL

That's good news Token ..At least we know that
        Spoiler:
        everybody at TPTB thinks that Pete was really a stalker ..and really possessive too which is not a good quality in a person

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Spoiler:
          everybody at TPTB thinks that Pete was really a stalker ..and really possessive too which is not a good quality in a person

Caty
          Ya I found that really funny what they think of Pete and that Sam and Jack are an item.
          Wanted to rep you but not allowed as yet. Love you pics Caty. thanks for sharing your time and talents

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
            Has anyone else read the news about RDA? According to GateWorld,

Spoiler:
            Anderson will appear in two episodes in the 3-part season premiere "Avalon," actor Michael Shanks ("Daniel Jackson") reportedly told fans at this weekend's Vulkon convention in Orlando, Florida.

This is disastrous...is all I can say. I had held out some hope of further Sam/Jack moments in S9 but now!
            Spoiler:
            If RDA is in the first three episodes and AT doesn't return until episode five, well, my maths aint great but aaaggghh!

I can only hope he makes a few further appearances otherwise we're reduced to using our imaginations, again. Damn those gods of television!

GateWorld said
            Spoiler:
            his character of Jack O'Neill looks to be getting a proper send-off.
            Is anyone else worried, or am I overreacting?
            Yeah, it doesn't look too good for the ship in season 9....
            I guess we will have to wait a long time until we can see both, Jack and Sam, together on screen again, but maybe they throw us a bone and let Jack say something about Sam or where she is or something like that...
            But I'm worried too!

Comment

Hmmmm. Just got anonymously dinged for this, apparently because I didn’t remove the pic. Sorry to whoever I offended… it was a mistake and not done on purpose.

Don’t know if I can be bothered with this any more.
              ((((katkin ..)))) Don't apologize to the dinger ...Apparently The red dinger strikes each time we mention Caty and Suekay ..he/she must hate us for what we do . ..I wonder who that could be !!!! I think it is a shipper . Shame though

still more pics to come for my Shipper family without the red dinger .

I enjoy making them , you enjoy seeing them and that is all that matters to me .

We need to dream just because TPTB didn't allow us to watch it on screen ...and all we asked for was ...a REAL KISS...so we need to make up for it in some lovely and tasteful beautiful forms of art

Caty

Comment

Thank you Galaxy… it is a tad depressing tho! I have posted pics again over on the RDA thunk thread but NikkiRose or one of the others has always just pm’d me a friendly, cheerful reminder. Now the trigger-happy one is lurking, I guess I will get dinged for being off-topic! Guess I will stick to the thunk thread.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                  Yeah, it doesn't look too good for the ship in season 9....
                  I guess we will have to wait a long time until we can see both, Jack and Sam, together on screen again, but maybe they throw us a bone and let Jack say something about Sam or where she is or something like that...
                  But I'm worried too!

((((Galaxy))))

Originally it was said that RDA
                  Spoiler:
                  was gonna be in 5 episodes ..and I think he will still be ..but he wants to fade away ..so what I think they are doing is ...Jack in episode 1 and 3 without Sam so that we see him with the others and the non shippers don't have to moan about it .

Then He'll be back I reckon in minor scenes in the middle of season 9 ( 2 episodes) with Sam and some scenes with Daniel and Teal'c ...may be with the new crew too!!! ...but he should not be in action scenes if RDA want to stop ..his role needs to diminish ...

...and then He 'll be back for one episode at the end ...and we'll see him more with Sam than with the others ...because it will be the right time to do so ...well that's my 2 cents and I'm sticking to it

This is all speculation but I think it's what TPTB has in mind for Jack/RDA .

Caty

Comment

Spoiler:

Caty
                    Spoilers
                    Spoiler:
                    While I do believe Pete was a person with stalker traits, I don't believe TPTB meant for him to be that. However, I think the "stalker" title has become a joke like the "black widow curse". But, I take what Pete did to Sam personally. There was no excuse for that bad behavior except bad writing. The "black widow curse" never existed, but was joked and treated as real. Hence, we traded the "black widow curse" for "stalker". Sheesh!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      Spoilers
                      Spoiler:
                      While I do believe Pete was a person with stalker traits, I don't believe TPTB meant for him to be that. However, I think the "stalker" title has become a joke like the "black widow curse". But, I take what Pete did to Sam personally. There was no excuse for that bad behavior except bad writing. The "black widow curse" never existed, but was joked and treated as real. Hence, we traded the "black widow curse" for "stalker". Sheesh!

Hehehehehe You 're right

Gosh ..if Sam had not..
                      Spoiler:
                      ...ended up with Jack ( I mean they are together now ) ..they would either carry on the black widow curse ..or if the boyfriend didn't die ..he would be another stalker ..!!! ..
                      ..Sheesh ..that would have been painful to watch

Caty

Comment

((((Galaxy))))

Originally it was said that RDA
                        Spoiler:
                        was gonna be in 5 episodes ..and I think he will still be ..but he wants to fade away ..so what I think they are doing is ...Jack in episode 1 and 3 without Sam so that we see him with the others and the non shippers don't have to moan about it .

Then He'll be back I reckon in minor scenes in the middle of season 9 ( 2 episodes) with Sam and some scenes with Daniel and Teal'c ...may be with the new crew too!!! ...but he should not be in action scenes if RDA want to stop ..his role needs to diminish ...

...and then He 'll be back for one episode at the end ...and we'll see him more with Sam than with the others ...because it will be the right time to do so ...well that's my 2 cents and I'm sticking to it

This is all speculation but I think it's what TPTB has in mind for Jack/RDA .

Caty
                        That has got me speculating! Season 9
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe the episode Jack and Sam will have together will be discussing if Sam should go back to the SGC and what that will mean to their relationship. You know that conversation has to happen. I just hope/pray we actually get to SEE the conversation.

Token ~

Comment

I still feel
                          Spoiler:
                          that even though RDA is taping ep 1 & 3 according to MS, that they will be using footage for later eps once AT comes back

Comment

I have a feeling that RDA will
                            Spoiler:
                            be in more than 2 episodes ..and will come back towards the end just like DD did for the x-files ..if that happens!!!...I'll be alright although I would love to see him in the middle of season 9 too ..or it may be a bit hard for me to tape the show every week ....

Sam and Jack forever together

Caty

I really hope that too...

I think I'll stick a pic of him on the TV screen and pretend he is still there....

Comment

I agree, maybe it would be a good idea to release some books that go more in depth on specific issies like those...they have done it with so many other things. I would think after the way they leave it they will atleast say something, but who knows???
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Galaxy… it is a tad depressing tho! I have posted pics again over on the RDA thunk thread but NikkiRose or one of the others has always just pm’d me a friendly, cheerful reminder. Now the trigger-happy one is lurking, I guess I will get dinged for being off-topic! Guess I will stick to the thunk thread.

(((katkin ))))..Don't go.... stay here ....just ignore the red ding ..and even better make fun of it ..I get red ding each time I post a pic with an uncovered arm ....

Glad you enjoy them ..if you want to post something without any trouble ..go to Caty's place ( I have them all ( Sam and Jack honeyMoon photos ) grouped over there )...you know where it is ... Do you!!!!

Sam and Jack forever together

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X