X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we know RDA will be back for
    Spoiler:
    atleast 2 episodes so far
    ...anyone else think they'll include orders from him, phone calls and stuff in other episodes though? Maybe they'll end up talking him into the last few episodes of the season too...I do agree that with
    Spoiler:
    Amanda Tapping being out the first 5 episodes
    it really stinks that they won't cross paths...as of yet...hope is a powerful thing, as is the element of suprise!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      To the person who negged this post...

PM me.

How dare you ding and tell me what to do? If youre so big, then why not tell me who you are.

I have no time for people like you.

Suekay I think Somebody must not like what you do and what I do !!!

I wonder why because we are in the Sam and Jack shipper thread ..and we only do speak about them or refer to other stuff concerning them too ...and I'm sticking my tongue out to him/her because at least we are contributing to the forum , the show and the thread instead of red dinging for the sake of it ...which has no other effect that to upset somebody who is actually a very nice person ....so Suekay ..just think that the red ding comes from somebody who has nothing else to do that analysing someone 's post to see if she/he should be red dinged ...What a life !!!!

I also would like to know who dinged you for that !!!!

There are other threads to read if he/she doesn't like what we post in that one !!

Anyway look just for you that one :

Dear Suekay

We are having the ride of a lifetime

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJBike1.jpg

Lots of love

Sam and Jack
      Last edited by Catysg1; 22 March 2005, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
        Spoiler:
        ...anyone else think they'll include orders from him, phone calls and stuff in other episodes though? Maybe they'll end up talking him into the last few episodes of the season too...I do agree that with
        Spoiler:
        it really stinks that they won't cross paths...as of yet...hope is a powerful thing, as is the element of suprise!

I have a feeling that RDA will
        Spoiler:
        be in more than 2 episodes ..and will come back towards the end just like DD did for the x-files ..if that happens!!!...I'll be alright although I would love to see him in the middle of season 9 too ..or it may be a bit hard for me to tape the show every week ....

Sam and Jack forever together

Caty

Comment

Caty - are you gonna make more
          Spoiler:
          now that there'll be a little more Jack?

As for Carmen
          Spoiler:
          I think he lives in LA and he was at the con when Michael told everyone about RDA

(((((Suekay))))

More of what !!!!! Videos or cards ?!!

Videos !!!..I suppose so but I don't feel like it right now ... Heidi and Elkeli are keen on some songs ..so I may do those in the near future ..I just need a break from videos a little bit

As for Carmen ( somebody asked earlier about him)..well it's like Jonas or Terryl ...although
          Spoiler:
          all of them have left the show , they still go to conventions ...because they used to be part of that great cult sci-fi show

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            Woo, we're back. It's nice to see the forum back .. though it will still be down again, the migration is still taking place, just ten days later. To mark a semi-return ...

Anubis
            Nuby lovely shippy moments all rolled into one pic. thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
              And in celebration of our return to GW, a feast in honor of the happy couple.
              great shippy picnic for Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                Woo, we're back. It's nice to see the forum back .. though it will still be down again, the migration is still taking place, just ten days later. To mark a semi-return ...

Anubis

((((Anubis))))

This is such a sweet collage ....Each time you post it , I have that little smile on my face ...it's great to remember all the shippy stuff We need it big time

Caty
                Last edited by Catysg1; 22 March 2005, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

I wonder why because we are in the Sam and Jack shipper thread ..and we only do speak about them or refer to other stuff concerning them too ...and I'm sticking my tongue out to him/her because at least we are contributing to the forum , the show and the thread instead of red dinging for the sake of it ...which has no other effect that to upset somebody who is actually a very nice person ....so Suekay ..just think that the red ding comes from somebody who has nothing else to do that analysing someone 's post to see if she/he should be red dinged ...What a life !!!!

There are other threads to read if he/she doesn't like what we post in that one !!

Dear Suekay

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJBike1.jpg

Lots of love

Sam and Jack
                  Ohhhh, such a lovely ride. I like the way Sam is holding to her hat. And her smile is full of joy. Jack looks very pleased with the way the day is coming out. Reminds me of the movie "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid".

Comment

Dear Suekay

Lots of love

Sam and Jack
                    ((((((((((((((((((Caty and sueKay))))))))))))))))).

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

((((Anubis))))

This is such a sweet collage ....Each time you post it , I have that little smile on my face ...it's great to remember all the shippy stuff We need it big time

Caty

Thanks, Caty. I think its a great one, too - recalling most of the shippiest moments, those extra-special ones, anyway.
                      Last edited by Anubis; 22 March 2005, 06:57 AM.
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        Ohhhh, such a lovely ride. I like the way Sam is holding to her hat. And her smile is full of joy. Jack looks very pleased with the way the day is coming out. Reminds me of the movie "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid".

Yes ..Jack is enjoying the ride very much ..but he is doing the pedalling ..Sam is enjoying everything with no pain specially up the hill

Jack would do anything for that lady

Caty

Comment

Yes ..Jack is enjoying the ride very much ..but he is doing the pedalling ..Sam is enjoying everything with no pain specially up the hill

Jack would do anything for that lady

Caty
                          I think more that both of them would do anything for each other. And we have seen that time and again in the different eps when one is in trouble the other one springs into action.

OT.....plugging a thread I started in Off-Chatter " Pinoy Kaba". Take a peek and post and learn some words in Filipino.
                          Last edited by gatebee; 22 March 2005, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Welcome, Spimman!! Season 9
                            Spoiler:
                            Since TPTB have said that the character of Jack O'Neill will continue, I'm sure the character will be like General Hammond's was during Season 8. I'm still hoping that we will see Jack and Sam together. When all the unshippy spoilers were coming out in Season 8, we still held out hope; unfortunately, for the most part our fears were realized *cough* Affinity *cough* subtle resolution *cough*. Can we say, "glutton for punishment"?

Token ~

Comment

BREAKING (pardon the pun) RDA NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.savedanieljackson.com/#news

SPOILERS
                              (((((((((SUEKAY))))))))))))

*bows at feet of SueKay in humble adoration*

Just the news I've been waiting for *sigh*

Now I can finish catching up with a huge smile on my face - rather like this one
                              sigpic

Comment

4 red dings for me in the last 2 days and counting ....about my pics

Gosh ..Can't we have fun in here without being harrassed by the red dinger .

At least I know that most of you enjoy them ...and I do too so Sam and Jack forever together and may they have a extra long honeyMoon ...of a lifetime ..They deserve it ...and I hope season 9 will show both of them hugging and kissing big time with light clothes on.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X