This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TAN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))

I think art class qualifies as having a life.. well at least a partial life
    It's a good art class, very good, i enjoy it more than my A level lessons........just don't tell my teachers that

Lol, a partial life thanks for making me feel a bit better about having to read through so many posts.....

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      I think I need to rewatch that one ...What did he say in the --- naked ? I don't get that !!! Sorry I'm not English either ...I know mining comes from mine ..and naked ..well I know that one ...but what did he say exactly?!! I don't understand the expression there !!!

caty
      Well, when they try to remember what they have done BEFORE they came to this place, Jack and Sam say, that they worked in a mine:

DANNY: What did you do in the mines?

JACK: (Sarcastically) I mined.

DANNY: No, What did you DO?

JACK: I remember shoveling ore into a cart.

DANNY: And?

JACK: I did that a lot.

Jack and Danny look at each other confused.

SAM: I remember a feeling of cold and darkness.

DANNY: And that's where the 2 of you met?

JACK: Yeah.

SAM: (Looks at Jack) Really?

And then later...after he indicates that he has dreams about Sam, he says he has dreams about mining naked...and we know that he (thinks that he) worked in a mine together with Sam...so...obviously he has dreams about mining naked with Sam. At least that's how I understand it....

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Well said. Make that TWO they don't have any more. See how this works people--the more the merrier. The only way we can get our point across is to not watch any more and stop lining their pockets.
        Aye!

Sg1Neg

Comment

I think Suekay is gone to clear her head ..so if we let her do that ..would be nice

Also she sent me a really valid e-mail earlier ..about Mobius 2 telling me why we shippers are the luckiest of all the fans amongst the other fans ...and it was worth a read .

That's probably why she is upset ..she believes in what she thinks dearly ...As for me I understand everybody's point of you ..I'm still analysing Mobius 2 ....but I must say that Stargate is the only sci-fi show which got me thinking so much ....I used to do it for the x-files a little bit ...but This is even worse..and I don't mean bad by that ..it's actually very rewarding .

Anyway ...Sam and Jack forever and I'm glad I have a few new scenes for my music videos ..at least ... That's something .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            Hey, PT, do I not rock?
            heh heh i was gonna ask the same thing.....so drink anyone?

((((((((((((((((PT)))))))))))))))))))
            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
              Not me! hey UberSG-1Fan hows it going
              Great. Super. Swell. Fine. NEATO!

Okay here's my shippy moments and they're related because Teal'c is in both of them.

Paradise Lost - when Sam was falling apart and Teal'c had to comfort her.

Grace - when Teal'c is trying to comfort Jack by telling him that when he was missing in Paradise Lost that Sam despaired at never seeing him again...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

hey i noticed some negativity around i guess we are all entitled to our opinion as long as we don't offend our shipper family personally.

i am having such a cool night watching my sg1 episodes but i must stop forwarding just to the shipper parts..........

no can't do it need shipper moments..

Thanks PT for my jackxx

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  Yeeeeah it was a long walk from the centre of bradford to a town called drighlington which is near morley i had saw feet lol, Im good thankyou what about yourself?
                  Ouch!!!!!!!!!
                  (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((PT))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love your Shipper song so far lmao!

--Tan

Comment

I think Suekay is gone to clear her head ..so if we let her do that ..would be nice

Also she sent me a really valid e-mail earlier ..about Mobius 2 telling me why we shippers are the luckiest of all the fans amongst the other fans ...and it was worth a read .

That's probably why she is upset ..she believes in what she thinks dearly ...As for me I understand everybody's point of you ..I'm still analysing Mobius 2 ....but I must say that Stargate is the only sci-fi show which got me thinking so much ....I used to do it for the x-files a little bit ...but This is even worse..and I don't mean bad by that ..it's actually very rewarding .

Anyway ...Sam and Jack forever and I'm glad I have a few new scenes for my music videos ..at least ... That's something .

Caty
                    Just wanted to say Caty I love your music videos there Excellent especially nothing else matters
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      Finally someone who thinks like me! I was getting depressed reading all the posts from shippers who are throwing the towel in. For me the ship is the icing on the cake - but I like cake too!
                      I will reiterate since apparently I wasn't clear. I didn't quit bc of the ship (or lack thereof). I quit bc of the bad writing which M2 is just ONE example of this season. The *good* episodes this season wouldn't have been good in earlier seasons--they would have been mediocre. I don't want to watch mediocre TV so I'm exercising my right to change the channel. I went through this with X-files and I learned a season earlier this time. I'm not whining, I'm just saying I quit. No drama, just done.

Instead of boycotting the show, I suggest there are other options. I'm in a fighting mood cos we just beat the local council in their wish to close my kids school by pettitioning, letter writing, publicity campaigns, support from influential people etc. We basically scared them into submission.
                      Good for you! A community coming together is always a good thing.

I think applying these sorts of tactics will work against tptb too. All of you going to conventions can rally the troops personally, make your opinons extremely loudly heard in Q&a sessions. Rallying together all the fans who have made objections to other storylines eg killing off Janet etc and making tptb aware that they can't just p everyone off and think they can get away with it. Who do they think they are? cos they're acting like Goa'ulds. There must be Teal'c among them who will defect or a few Tok'ra surely.

I know, the best way to hit them is boycotting, but despite my fighting talk I can't make myself do it I know, that makes me weak

OK, end rant. Back to catch up
                      The one flaw is that they aren't listening to our letters. Many of us wrote very nice letters last summer begging for the end of Pete and for Jack and Sam to get together. We even got together as a group here on the shipper thread and sent a lovely letter signed by over 100 shippers--with decorated video CD's to go with it. And we weren't the only ones who wrote letters. Shippers from across the fandom spent their time to show TPTB how much we enjoyed their show and politely request a resolution. They aren't listening. They will, however, listen to the sound of my pocket book slamming shut. So I'm going to exercise the power of the almighty dollar and quit buying and change the channel--maybe that they'll hear.
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        Okay...I have a question and I hope it's not a stupid one, but is "ignore list" symbolic or is there really a ignore list????
                        (okay I'm sure this is a stupid question but I dare to ask though.. )
                        I don't know - I've only been here for a couple weeks...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          Well, when they try to remember what they have done BEFORE they came to this place, Jack and Sam say, that they worked in a mine:

DANNY: What did you do in the mines?

JACK: (Sarcastically) I mined.

DANNY: No, What did you DO?

JACK: I remember shoveling ore into a cart.

DANNY: And?

JACK: I did that a lot.

Jack and Danny look at each other confused.

SAM: I remember a feeling of cold and darkness.

DANNY: And that's where the 2 of you met?

JACK: Yeah.

SAM: (Looks at Jack) Really?

And then later...after he indicates that he has dreams about Sam, he says he has dreams about mining naked...and we know that he (thinks that he) worked in a mine together with Sam...so...obviously he has dreams about mining naked with Sam. At least that's how I understand it....

LOL ..alright ..I only saw it once ..I may have missed that part ...I need to watch it again tomorrow then Thank you lots Galaxy ..I'd better make sure I concentrate on the episode tomorrow then

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Just for you Galaxy, I put you on my buddy list - I don't what it does or what it means - but hey, you're there.

Put your mouse over the name at the top of the post and it gives you a short cut to it.

LOL.
                            Thanks, I added you too (I found out where it is).
                            It's bit useless IMHO, but it was fun!

Comment

Caty
                              I totally agree with you Caty! She just needs time to cool down. And I agree with everything else, especially the making you think so much!

And yes, Sam and Jack forever!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                                heh heh i was gonna ask the same thing.....so drink anyone?

((((((((((((((((PT)))))))))))))))))))
                                hehe

((((((((((((((((samisjacksgal)))))))))))))))))
                                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X