Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, i've been reading the moebius posts and i've watched moebius 1 but i've still got a headache from trying to work out whats going to happen to who and who we end up with in the end

AHHH!!!!! Runs off the find some headache pills

sig made by Samjackshiplover
    http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
      okay, i've been reading the moebius posts and i've watched moebius 1 but i've still got a headache from trying to work out whats going to happen to who and who we end up with in the end

AHHH!!!!! Runs off the find some headache pills
      Only 2 days to go
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

((((((((((((((((tame))))))))))))
        so how many points or posts do i need before i stop being a primtha? spelling?

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          Only 2 days to go
          AND COUNTING I'VE GOT THE DAY OFF THAT DAY !SQEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

((((((((((((((((tame))))))))))))
            so how many points or posts do i need before i stop being a primtha? spelling?
            fifty then its another 100 after that before you change rank again
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Well if we don't get this big honking kiss ...they can stuff Atlantis in their ........well , I surely won't be watching any of their shows and I'll move on to better ones .
              Also I thought Sam and Jack was canon from day 1..so I hope they were not talking about us when they mention they'll need "bodyguards" after Mobius 2 ...but I have the feeling that
              Spoiler:
              they'll pleased the shippers and the antis both at the same time ......and we 'll be the ones more disappointed because of the spoilers I heard ....if Alternate Sam and Jack kiss ... considering they don't know each other in Mobius 1 ..it will be pretty lame to do that ..and what a kiss that would be !!! .....insecure Sam kissing grumpy Jack .. ...unless like it has been said just before ....the alternate changes the time once ..and we see another Alternate more secure Sam kissing Jack ....and even with that ...it won't be our Real sam and Jack !!!

.....so I do expect to see the first scene in ancient Egypt being the team...and Sam and Jack sharing a tent or spending a lot of time together as a couple ( If they have been there a few years and they were both single before the departure ..so they should be an item without any doubts in my mind by then ...I hope we'll see that and not have to guess it ....because there again , it will be pretty lame . I'm more pessimistic than optimistic ..because I think we will be deceived big time either by the lack of ship ...or too little too late kind of scene...Specially after what they put us through with the Pete/Sam in bed and the Kerry/Jack in bed ....I would so love to be able to have a scene of Sam and Jack in their little tent in ancient Egypt .....I think that will compensate a lot for the pain we had to go through with the other partners but ......!!!!!!!!!

Caty

If TPTB don't give us a proper Sam&Jack ending then I promise
              Spoiler:
              to return to 3000BC and help Sam & Jack to ascend - where they can be in Shipper Heaven eternally.

I will also ensure that there will no opportunity for Pete the Spud or Narim, or Joe, or Orlin (although he was cute don'tyathink?) to interfere. I also solemnly promise to never help Dr Jackson ascend again if he gets in the way of the BIG HONKIN KISS that was requested earlier.
              sigpic

Comment

AND COUNTING I'VE GOT THE DAY OFF THAT DAY !SQEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                Dam thats lucky I have band practice on tuesdays so im going to have to get back really early to catch it, I just cant miss it

Comment

Together we shall make formidable Warriors against any enemy of our lord

Youbetcha!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you tragedy ((((Tragedy)))). I just realised i requested the day off work, oooo does that make me obssesed?

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                      hey guys,

wow you guys are fantastic with the collages they are fantastic!!god i still have the same picture from the day i started here as i can't do them i had help from my fellow shippers.
                      oh well mobieus is around the corner and i amlooking so forward to it but on the other hand i will be upset as the season finishes and i will be devastated.
                      I am also
                      Spoiler:
                      worried that the al team take over season 9 and thats why jack dosen't feature in it.i am hoping that our team and our sam and jack come back into our timeline.I am praying that our sam and jack get the kiss that we are waiting for and we have a fantastic ending to our fantastic show.I know if anything happens i will be in shipper heaven but on the other hand will it be the last time that we see our handsome jack!!!!!!
                      oh well to our part 2 on tuesday nothing in the mags tell us anything about sam and jack, like they did in threads,but then again i suppose they are concentrating on the storyline in hand.......ok had my little moan i'll leave it go..

so pleasse peeps bring on the rest of the collages i will so look forward to them think i am spelling it wrong anyway...

wynterxx
                      I posted my thoughts in the Moebius1 episode thread, but I will give my thought here too. Season 8 Moebius 1 & General Spoilers for Season 9
                      Spoiler:
                      It would be HIGHLY unlikely that the Aternate Timeline SG-1 would become the Season 9 team. TPTB have already said that Ben Browder's character was a pilot that fought in the Antarctica and was injured. In the Alt Timeline, the Antarctica battle never happened. The Stargate was never found. If the Alt Timeline SG-1 changes anything in the past, then their timeline ceases to exist. Plus, TPTB have already said Jack gets promoted to Homeworld Security. Alt Timeline Jack would not get that position. And if Alt Timeline Jack tried to assume RL Timeline Jack's identity??? Not Happening! They aren't the same people.

I think fans were exploring the possibilities of time travel and this was one of their theories. It just doesn't make sense if you've read any of the Season 9 spoilers. That would be a MASSIVE headache for the writers to keep up with TWO canon timelines. I would not want that continuity job.

Anyway, that's just the way I feel about that.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        If TPTB don't give us a proper Sam&Jack ending then I promise
                        Spoiler:
                        to return to 3000BC and help Sam & Jack to ascend - where they can be in Shipper Heaven eternally.

I will also ensure that there will no opportunity for Pete the Spud or Narim, or Joe, or Orlin (although he was cute don'tyathink?) to interfere. I also solemnly promise to never help Dr Jackson ascend again if he gets in the way of the BIG HONKIN KISS that was requested earlier.
                        You shall Make your god Proud with such a service

Comment

Thank you tragedy ((((Tragedy)))). I just realised i requested the day off work, oooo does that make me obssesed?
                          No problem docker ((((docker))))
                          and no it doesnt i have done that myself I did it for lost city

Comment

Dam thats lucky I have band practice on tuesdays so im going to have to get back really early to catch it, I just cant miss it
                            I usually let the older kids stay up to watch SG1 on Tuesdays - on the proviso they don't talk while its on and ask any daft questions only during the breaks! This week, they're going to bed early and I'm watching it in peace and quiet! They'll have to wait until Wednesday!

*wombles off to make sure there's lots of ice cream at the bottom of the freezer and chocolate stashed in a v.safe place...*
                            sigpic

Comment

It's 25 to change from prim'tah

((((((Tame)))))) for the shipper jello love Which pushed me into getting a second radioactive cube (How many points do you give!?!?)

Yey, 2 radioactive jellos

And big CONGRATS to you Oma-1 on becoming DipsofJazz's Loyal Advisor!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                                I usually let the older kids stay up to watch SG1 on Tuesdays - on the proviso they don't talk while its on and ask any daft questions only during the breaks! This week, they're going to bed early and I'm watching it in peace and quiet! They'll have to wait until Wednesday!

*wombles off to make sure there's lots of ice cream at the bottom of the freezer and chocolate stashed in a v.safe place...*
                                Lol! Wombles...god i loved that program

Yes no interruptions are a must especially for a season finale

Comment

Working...
                                X