This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning shippers!

I'm going to make a few more collages later today, which I hope you'll all enjoy. I've got a few images mapped out, but is there's any special scenes you'd like apart from the most obvious, give me a shout.
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
      Yeah, me too..

But here's something that will hopefully cheer you up!

LMAO! Sir Ruff! That's awesome! Best film ever IMO

That defiantely made me feel better I never slept in the end.

See you soon QueenBee! Have Fun!

--Tan

Comment

Lol Sir Ruff, loving it!

here's my new sig pic, its not too great coz i had to downsize it

btw, i've been wondering for about 2 yrs now and keep forgetting to ask, what does tptb stand for? If thats how is goes...I know its something to do with the production team but i cant figure it out

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
        -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
          Lol Sir Ruff, loving it!

btw, i've been wondering for about 2 yrs now and keep forgetting to ask, what does tptb stand for? If thats how is goes...I know its something to do with the production team but i cant figure it out

Thanks ! I like your sig too!

I think TBTB stands for the powers to be or something like that

Comment

Great sig!
            TPTB= The powers that be.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Thanks ! I like your sig too!

I think TBTB stands for the powers to be or something like that

well derrrrr! *kicks herself* lol I'm so foolish, thanks Sir Ruff

P.S- Ta for the rep Angelique, muchly appreciated *hugs*

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Hi Elkeli! I've never spoken to you before! Hey your sig pics are great
                Stargate theme lol

--Tan

Comment

Hiya Scaryperson! I've seen you around but we must be on wacky time zones or something. I've been lurking here for ages but started posting last week when I bought myself photoshop lol.

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Hiya Scaryperson! I've seen you around but we must be on wacky time zones or something. I've been lurking here for ages but started posting last week when I bought myself photoshop lol.
                    Hehe, make sure you have lots and lots of fun with photoshop (and show us the end products )

--Tan

Comment

when I bought myself photoshop lol.
                      that's like 700$ crazy person

Hey, Scaryperson.. how long have you been here on the roll ?

Comment

that's like 700$ crazy person

hmm, well its only photoshop elements so it was only $100. Its obviously not as comprehensive but it'll do for now! I use that and Photosuite which came with my scanner.

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Good morning

and thank you for all the new pics and Manips that you guys posted last night while I was asleep ....They are all fantastic

and I think that last pic is only a manip ...never ever something like that happened between Sam and Jack yet ...

2 more days until Mobius 2 so hopefully it will happen ...but not at the SGC .

See you all later ...gonna work now

Caty

Comment

That photoshop is outrages! I have Photo MVP that came with my Camera. I did have Photo Impression that I liked a LOT better, But I can't find the CD it's on.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              That photoshop is outrages! I have Photo MVP that came with my Camera. I did have Photo Impression that I liked a LOT better, But I can't find the CD it's on.
                              Yes it is.. It's a plain robbery

Damn.. I did it again, I went to some atlantis ship discussion thread and stared wondering all the new posts.. too many discussions on the front page. Too difficult for me

Comment

Yes it is.. It's a plain robbery

Damn.. I did it again, I went to some atlantis ship discussion thread and stared wondering all the new posts.. too many discussions on the front page. Too difficult for me
                                LOL, Sometimes I get the Sheppard/Teyla thread mixed up with the Sam/Jack thread! I post in both though.

Comment

Working...
                                X